Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you think the amount of the purchase has any effect on the success of RMN? I need about $2,500 in GCs, not sure if doing that big a purchase would flag a review or anything

Do you think the amount of the purchase has any effect on the success of RMN? I need about $2,500 in GCs, not sure if doing that big a purchase would flag a review or anything
This is my exact question.... The BJs deal of 6 to 6.5% isnt good enough to really jump on so I'm looking for better options for DGCs.

RMN has limits on each offer. You probably wouldn't want to do $2,500 in one order if you want to maximize the savings. Plus, some stores limit the number of cards you can buy online.

By the way, I bought a $25 gift card from shopdisney the last time that Rakuten had 10% off as a test. It showed up in my account, and I thought everything was gravy, but that credit just disappeared sometime this morning.

I have the Amex BB deal. Do you guys buy Disney GC and have them shipped? Or do you pick up in store? I am capped at $225 online (3 - $50, 3 - $25). I haven't bought Disney GC online from Best Buy before. Anything I am missing or should I change the way I am doing it? Even if I have to buy the last $75 in store to get the Amex $30 to trigger, that discount plus the RMN 15% would be amazing!

I also have a 15% Chase offer at Walgreens - Max $6 on my Freedom and 5% Walgreens, max $3 on my CSR.

I also got a 5% Michael's, but last time I tried to use my 10% offer with a Disney GC, the cashier said I could only buy it with cash. Um, no thanks.

Last edited:
I have the Amex BB deal. Do you guys buy Disney GC and have them shipped? Or do you pick up in store? I am capped at $225 online (3 - $50, 3 - $25). I haven't bought Disney GC online from Best Buy before. Anything I am missing or should I change the way I am doing it? Even if I have to buy the last $75 in store to get the Amex $30 to trigger, that discount plus the RMN 15% would be amazing!

I also have a 15% Chase offer at Walgreens - Max $6 on my Freedom and 5% Walgreens, max $3 on my CSR.

I also got a 5% Michael's, but last time I tried to use my 10% offer with a Disney GC, the cashier said I could only buy it with cash. Um, no thanks.
The $300 Amex BB deal doesn't have to be in one transaction. You can do two orders of 3 $50 cards. I chose to have them shipped. I received the email that I met the offer.

BB is 15% both online and in store today. I used it to do the Amex $30 on $300 deal on Disney GCs online. Hopefully it tracks!
Thanks for the response. I don't see it in my app for online. I've checked several times today :(

ETA: I have 15% cash back on Top Deal Products under the in store offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter