Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the response. I don't see it in my app for online. I've checked several times today :(

ETA: I have 15% cash back on Top Deal Products under the in store offers
Go to Sales, then 15% off cash back on top deal products. Once you click on it you can either scan the code for instore or shop online. I guess it has worked for others so I'm hoping it tracks for me too.

Go to Sales, then 15% off cash back on top deal products. Once you click on it you can either scan the code for instore or shop online. I guess it has worked for others so I'm hoping it tracks for me too.
Thank you!! I'm gonna give it a try as well :)

The $300 Amex BB deal doesn't have to be in one transaction. You can do two orders of 3 $50 cards. I chose to have them shipped. I received the email that I met the offer.

Did you do your two online orders back to back in one day or did you space them out? Thanks for your help! I am going to do the first $150 today.

Did you do your two online orders back to back in one day or did you space them out? Thanks for your help! I am going to do the first $150 today.
I did the same Amex Best Buy deal a couple of days ago. I placed 2 orders with 3 $50 GCs each within about 10 min of each other. They are scheduled to be delivered today. No word on RMN posting yet, but fingers crossed. 😀

I did one on 11/7 when it was 10%, I got pending notification from RMN on 11/10. I did 2 yesterday. The first one I got the email that the offer was activated, but when I did the 2nd one, I didn't get that email. Waiting for pending notifications from RMN. I did receive the email from AMEX after I placed the 2nd order yesterday.

On another note... does anyone have an idea how long it takes for shopdisney and lowes to show pending on RMN? I placed orders on 11/7 for both and BB. I got the pending email from BB, nothing from Lowes or shopdisney. I have already received my order from Lowes and the shopdisney will be delivered tomorrow.

On another note... does anyone have an idea how long it takes for shopdisney and lowes to show pending on RMN? I placed orders on 11/7 for both and BB. I got the pending email from BB, nothing from Lowes or shopdisney. I have already received my order from Lowes and the shopdisney will be delivered tomorrow.
They both popped up this morning :)

May be a bit of an odd ball question, but.... I plan on purchasing Disney Gift Cards to finish off paying for my December trip. I plan to use my PayPal credit line to purchase (and then pay off in ~January). There are a number of options for purchasing Gift Cards using PayPal as a payment method, including https://www.shopdisney.com/gift-cards.html. But, is there a better way, to maybe find a discount anywhere?

Do anyone know of any gift card purchase options online that would take PayPal as a payment method, and offer a discount on the Gift Cards? I know it's a pretty precise question, but I'm hoping someone has some ideas. :)

Thanks!!!

May be a bit of an odd ball question, but.... I plan on purchasing Disney Gift Cards to finish off paying for my December trip. I plan to use my PayPal credit line to purchase (and then pay off in ~January). There are a number of options for purchasing Gift Cards using PayPal as a payment method, including https://www.shopdisney.com/gift-cards.html. But, is there a better way, to maybe find a discount anywhere?

Do anyone know of any gift card purchase options online that would take PayPal as a payment method, and offer a discount on the Gift Cards? I know it's a pretty precise question, but I'm hoping someone has some ideas. :)

Thanks!!!
Bjs online accepts paypal. They're advertising 6% off Disney for Black Friday. Another roundabout way is to use the Raise app to buy discounted Walmart GCs using paypal and then use the WM GCs to buy discounted Disney at Sam's.

Hubby has the BB offer on Am Ex. has anyone used it on a Visa GC? I don't see them listed on site might have to go in-store. Really need those.

Bjs online accepts paypal. They're advertising 6% off Disney for Black Friday. Another roundabout way is to use the Raise app to buy discounted Walmart GCs using paypal and then use the WM GCs to buy discounted Disney at Sam's.
Don't forget Ibotta if you buy thru sams

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter