Disney Magic Kingdoms

In case anyone is interested, Mowgli now has a 12 hour task to "Face Shere Khan." That's after I opened up the new section of land. So no epic battle yet. No welcoming the tiger. But I am hoping that it won't be too many days from now. Meanwhile I'm continuing to level up my Aladdin cast of characters. Abu should hit L10 this morning.

In case anyone is interested, Mowgli now has a 12 hour task to "Face Shere Khan." That's after I opened up the new section of land. So no epic battle yet. No welcoming the tiger. But I am hoping that it won't be too many days from now. Meanwhile I'm continuing to level up my Aladdin cast of characters. Abu should hit L10 this morning.
I'm still 9 hours out on the new land finishing. Guess that now gives me an extra 12 hours to level up more Jungle Book characters. I want them all free whenever I start the battles.

Last edited:
So I wonder where the battle with Shere Khan will be. I believe the last non-event battle we had was with Mother Gothel. Every one after that was part of an event and had a temporary spot in place of the hot air balloon.

I just started to unlock BTM. Finally!!!! And ...if there are any 'interns'reading this....I love the animation where Mowgli and Baloo are chatting on the river. That will be my default task for them when I am no longer collecting items from them. Too cute!!!
I came late to the game and am currently collecting for Sleeping Beauty and Zootopia. My favorite animation so far is Timon and Pumbaa doing the 4 hour serenade. I LOVE to watch them doing their dance and strutting around. One of my favorite things is seeing the animations. What the buildings do and how the characters interact. What is everyone else's favorite animation?

Another vote for snow white. Thats what I have been stockpiling gems for to attract the dwarfs. Event with evil queen would be a good idea.
I agree she should be in the game. Maybe its too hard for the interns. That would be 9 characters, 10 with Prince. Still hoping it happens at some point.
How do we have Disney without Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs? My vote for sure!

Well we've got the Cheshire Cat garden, Queen of Hearts guards and the caterpillar in place already, I'd like to see Alice...let's animate the caterpillar and have him smoke the hookah.
You are right. Alice should be next. They should open up the space in Fantasyland that looks like Belle's fountain, so we could move BatB up there, then we could build up a Alice in Wonderland section near the Cheshire Cat topiary. Actually, I'm going to move the tea cup ride there right now. How did I miss that one???

So I wonder where the battle with Shere Khan will be. I believe the last non-event battle we had was with Mother Gothel. Every one after that was part of an event and had a temporary spot in place of the hot air balloon.
I was wondering about that too. Each battle with a villain opened a new portal. This time I figure it will be in King Louie's temple, maybe?

I came late to the game and am currently collecting for Sleeping Beauty and Zootopia. My favorite animation so far is Timon and Pumbaa doing the 4 hour serenade. I LOVE to watch them doing their dance and strutting around. One of my favorite things is seeing the animations. What the buildings do and how the characters interact. What is everyone else's favorite animation?
I enjoyed Nala and Simba swimming around. Also, the Wall-E and Aurora and Prince Philip ones were cool way back when

Hey everyone, ive been playing consistently from the middle of the mulan event, i am on junglebook now but am struggling with magic. After unlocking the jungle book characters and big thunder i was down to zero and now have just 90000 and i need to unlock baloos oasis plus save the 1 million magic for shere khan.
Are there any tips of things i can do to generate more magic? Thanks to you all

Maybe. There are also lots of potential platforms in Big Thunder Mountain...
Scratch that. Just finished clearing the new land and saw that there was a portal there with random structures, similar to back when we fought Mother Goethal. If course, we all remember how excited we were when we beat her and it opened the portal to Adventu... oh wait. Never mind.

Well, my Jungle Book characters are finally battling Shere Khan. Right in front of that portal between FL and AL. It's going to take 40 battles, though, at 2 hours apiece. As it's late and I'm tired (and there is no way I'm staying up to play a game) it's going to take a while to actually defeat him in my game.

Okay guys, because a lot of you said that you don't do facebook and the 'interns' might be reading this forum, how about we say what Disney characters we want to see in the game. Personally, I would like the characters from Lilo and Stitch, A Bug's Life, and I also think it would be cool if Goofy and Pete had their sons around so A Goofy Movie as well.[/QUOT
Moana, for sure and Nemo and friends.

Hey everyone, ive been playing consistently from the middle of the mulan event, i am on junglebook now but am struggling with magic. After unlocking the jungle book characters and big thunder i was down to zero and now have just 90000 and i need to unlock baloos oasis plus save the 1 million magic for shere khan.
Are there any tips of things i can do to generate more magic? Thanks to you all
Hi. Welcome to the board. It's been awhile since I've been magic poor, but if I were you, I'd try to do shorter tasks since they pay out more. But it will only benefit you, if you pick them up on time. If you have room, you may want to consider farming concessions stands. Hope this helps.

Hi. Welcome to the board. It's been awhile since I've been magic poor, but if I were you, I'd try to do shorter tasks since they pay out more. But it will only benefit you, if you pick them up on time. If you have room, you may want to consider farming concessions stands. Hope this helps.
Thankyou i am sending them on shorter quests but i guess ill have fork out for concession stands. Thanks

Thankyou i am sending them on shorter quests but i guess ill have fork out for concession stands. Thanks

Yep, that's what I did way back when I didn't have enough magic. Lots of shorter tasks and also farming the concession stands, making sure I check into the game more frequently, etc. The Jungle Book part of the game is taking up a ton of magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter