Disney Planning Sheets with packing list

gosh thats awesome! If yoiu get a chance could you please e-mail me a copy at junick@verizon.net? My huband, 2 daughters, 2 sos-in-law and 2 grandbaby girls are going in Septemmber and it would be great to follow your lead. Afterall they say coping someone is the greatest form of flattery.

Wow - go away for a few days and i'm shocked to see so many people want a copy.

here i thought i was the only over planner out there LOL.

thank you for all your wonderful comments about it. and i'm glad to help anyone plan. hummm maybe i should get a job at disney ;)

I've got everyone up to this point - if i did miss anyone please let me know.

Can I have a copy too.
rchristopher@mtb.com
I like that it's in Word so we can tweak it to fit our individual needs. But of course all the credit will go to YOU Kurby!!! Thanks!

Everyone up until here - check your email - :)

Hi, I love this forum, so I decided to join!

What you created is amazing, I would love to have a copy too, please

Thank you for being so nice :flower3:

I just found out I cannot enter my email address until I have 10 posts. Mmmm. What do I do now? :confused3

We leave in 2 days:yay: , and your idea is so much better than anything I've been coming up with.
jonkristin@rcn.com
Thanks again!!

Kristin - any email i send to you keeps coming back with an error message - somethings wrong with your addy. i can't even return any message you've sent me :( and for some strange reason i can't pm you either

do you have another email address?

Hi, I love this forum, so I decided to join!

What you created is amazing, I would love to have a copy too, please

Thank you for being so nice :flower3:

I'd be more then happy to MR if you give me your email address :)

Kurby, apparently I cannot enter my email address until I have 10 posts.
:idea: I guess I'll post a bit around and come back.

That drawing of your family is soooo cute! Did you draw it? :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter