Disney Planning Sheets with packing list

I'd love a copy. We have a group of 19 (13 adults, 6 kids) going New Year's week and need to do alot of planning!

Thanks

This looks awesome!

Please send me a copy - mintyjr at knology dot net

maybe I can get around the 10 post requirement by putting my email address in that way.

That looks really awesome...just as I was starting to plan on where we're eating!
Please send me a copy .... Chyriedr (at) yahoo.com

All emails to this point have been sent out.

hopefully you can all open them. if you are having a problem because it was created on vista - though still a word document. just change the extension to .doc instead of .docx and see if that opens.

This looks awesome!

Please send me a copy - mintyjr at knology dot net

maybe I can get around the 10 post requirement by putting my email address in that way.

BigDawg - you're email is full I can't send it right now - just comes back

ok...I cant open it on my XP machine...I'll see if it will open on my vista computer when it unoccupied.

I tried changing it to .doc but it doesn't work. The fact is that it's a folder with the doc extension and I don't see anywhere the word document.
Maybe the problem is that I am on mac. I am not sure.
That's ok, I don't want to burden you with troubles, you've already being so incredibly nice.
Thank you, :)

sorry if you can't open it - i'll try to save it with a different extension - and anyone who didn't get it open can let me know and i'll send it again.

If you are not tired of sending, could I get a copy as well?

mypalmickey180@gmail.com

Thans so much! I love to plan but won't be getting back until 2010, which seems like forever away, so this will be a nice project for us to help us through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter