Disney Stuff Outside the Parks Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

Sorry, that's kind of blurry.

DSC_0137.jpg

I am glad it got there. My shipping money is on its way too. Everyone did such great work, this was a great swap!

It looks like everything will be here tomorrow (well, that's as long as the USPS does their job correctly)!!!! All the last packages were mailed yesterday!!!!!! Great job, everyone, for getting everything in on time. I really apprreciate it!

I'll swap out this weekend and hopefully get these back out to you on Monday!

Everything is here!!!!! Morgansmom, DuchessTisha, and rlovew, your packages arrived today!!! I haven't opened the boxes yet, but they are in fine shape and I'm sure everything inside is fine. I'll be swapping out this weekend so that I can get these back to you quickly.

It'll probably be tomorrow evening before I have photos taken and the slideshow updated. I'll let you know when it's done.

Thanks everyone for getting everything turned in on time! I really appreciate it!!!!!!:flower3:

Get ready to start stalking the mailman!!!!! All packages (except 1 - Duchess Tisha, I sent you a pm) were mailed out this morning!!!!!:banana: For those that have DC, I'll send a pm with that number later today.

Thank you all for making this such a fun swap!!! Y'all are the best!!!!:flower3: Please let me know when you receive your package.

I got my package today. :cool1: I have already gone and put them away and a few I left out so I can start scrapping some pictures. Thanks for hostessing and thanks for all my pieces everyone .

:sad1: I didn't get mine today :(

My tracking hasn't updated at all either. Maybe it will come tomorrow and I won't have to let Morgan open the box!

Hooray - my box came yesterday! The sets look even better in person. Thanks everyone for another great swap!

I took lots of pictures in DTD since I knew what I'd be getting from the swap LOL. It wasn't hard to convince DS to go to Goofy's Candy shop and the Lego area! We tried to go to Fantasia Gardens, but there was an hour wait for a tee time (it was a Saturday) so I just took some pictures before we left to go swimming instead.

I got my package today. Everything looks good. I just did a quick skim through. I will see more later.
DIT, were we suppose to trade something? I don't know if I saw my trade in there or not. Thanks so much for hosting this great swap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter