Disney Stuff Outside the Parks Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

Hey DIT,

I dont know if you have read my thread about flat rate increases effective now, but I know the $ I sent you will not be enough for flat rate with dc. I actually have no idea what I sent. If I did not send enough to cover at the $14.50 box please let me know and I will mail out some more to cover the flat rate. Stinking USPS... do not even let us know about the increase.

I mailed mine today too...without the increase. I think there is enough to mail back without DC. Please let me know if you need more.

I received packages today from my2ms0205, Hopemax, and PirateTink. Everything looks wonderful!!!

Tigger, thanks for letting me know. I'll look out for the envelope.

As for the postage increase. For those that haven't mailed yet, please send enough to cover the cost of the increased postage. The medium flat rate box is now $10.70 (an increase of $.35) and the large square flat rate box is now $14.50 (up $.55). For those of you that have already mailed, don't worry about it. Most of you have sent more than needed anyway so I'll adjust to the new postage with what you sent.

I am planning on finishing my groups tomorrow and sending Saturday but I will post again when I finish.

Rebecca

DIT- I orginally mailed stamps but if you can put those back in my box to be mailed back I will just send it all in cash. I can use the stamps to mail my next swap. Sorry for the confusion.

Here are my groups:

Group B - Lego Shark at DTD
OutsideParks002.jpg

Group F - Winter Summerland
OutsideParks003.jpg

Group G - Fantasia Gardens
OutsideParks007.jpg

Group M - Blizzard Beach
OutsideParks001.jpg

Group O - Hoop Dee Doo
OutsideParks004.jpg

Group Q - Mickey's BBQ
OutsideParks006.jpg

Love your stuff Stephanie-and I'm getting Group Q. :woohoo:

About the shipping increase, you can just drop my DC to cover the cost.

Susan, your package arrived today. Everything looks awesome!!!! Thanks for the Epcot pages. I love them!!!!!!:lovestruc

You're welcome! I made an extra of one of these groups too I think...let me know if it is not in the bags. It is probably sitting on a shelf here. I really need to re-organize.

I just went back & saw everyone elses. They are all awesome! Yayayyayay:banana:

You're welcome! I made an extra of one of these groups too I think...let me know if it is not in the bags. It is probably sitting on a shelf here. I really need to re-organize.

I didn't go through those bags. I just did and, yes, it's there. Thank you so much!!! I won't use that for a Disney page, though, it'll be perfect for a page from when DS went to Seabase with scouts this summer where they did lots of snorkeling and swimming.

Everyone, I'll get a slideshow of everything up soon. I've started with the pics that have been posted, but I need to go through and take photos of what's been received. As soon as I finish the pages for the other swap, I'll get photos taken and a slideshow up!

I've created a slideshow of the items I've received and ones that have been posted on this thread. It's located at the top of the 2nd post on the first page of this thread. Just click on the picture and it'll take you to the slideshow.

I'll update it as I receive the remaining pieces.

Okay, I had to reinstall SCAL and restart a dozen times, but I finally got the titles to finish cutting!

Here is my group F. The sun and snowflake are not adhered, just in case you want to use them undone. Just have to bag and tag this last group!

DSC_0138.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter