Disney Stuff Outside the Parks Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

Hopemax - those are wonderful! I especially love the Rainforest Cafe froggie!! So adorable~

I just realized I didn't put the correct pic for the Typhoon Lagoon one...fixed now.

Let's see:

A: George cartridge and Cricut Design Studio title base, SCAL for Title font. Serenade Cartridge for shapes

C: Skulls are from Life's a Beach cartridge, welded on CDS.

D: Leaves - Life's a Beach, Animal Heads - Animal Kingdom, Cha-Cha is a coloring page from the Rainforest Cafe website, that I used Inkscape and SCAL to turn into something I could cut

E: Bags - Mickey & Friends and George, Border is also from Mickey & Friends welded in CDS

F: Snowflake - When It's Cold Outside, Circle - George, Santa both Paper Dolls cartridges. Santa stuff from PDDU, Golf bag and shirt from EDPD.

G: Coloring page, Inkscape and SCAL

M&N are just a Word document and regular embellishments

O - Old West cartridge

Let's see:

A: George cartridge and Cricut Design Studio title base, SCAL for Title font. Serenade Cartridge for shapes

C: Skulls are from Life's a Beach cartridge, welded on CDS.

D: Leaves - Life's a Beach, Animal Heads - Animal Kingdom, Cha-Cha is a coloring page from the Rainforest Cafe website, that I used Inkscape and SCAL to turn into something I could cut

E: Bags - Mickey & Friends and George, Border is also from Mickey & Friends welded in CDS

F: Snowflake - When It's Cold Outside, Circle - George, Santa both Paper Dolls cartridges. Santa stuff from PDDU, Golf bag and shirt from EDPD.

G: Coloring page, Inkscape and SCAL

M&N are just a Word document and regular embellishments

O - Old West cartridge

Thank you. You are very creative. I never thought to scan a coloring book page and then make them into a item you can cut. I have a long way to go with my scrapbooking!

My first attempt at posting a pic....these went in the mail today.
My paper piecings for Group P (Spirit Of Aloha):

DSC06517-1.jpg
DSC06518-1.jpg
DSC06519-1.jpg

I didn't attach the leaves to the hibiscus in case someone wanted just the flower.

I am done. I will be mailing tomorrow.:goodvibes

A Resorts
I need to take a pic. Its a topper and wordle. The topper says explore and I couldn't think of a way to put all you can see at a hotel so, a wordle solved that problem. It turned out cute.

B Pooh Corner
The Pooh and Tigger are Flocked
4270938646_acab99a55d.jpg

C Stitch
I tried to make it look like Stitch was spitting on the Mats
4270901638_1e3fdd1664.jpg

D T-Tex
4270160961_bec81af964.jpg

E Candy Shop
4270926804_413f025b75.jpg

O Hoop De Doo
4270232505_5aed0a15b2.jpg

Tigger, I'll let you know when they arrive.

Disney Barlans, your package arrived yesterday. Love it all!!!!

Tomorrow, 1/15, is the day to have these in the mail to me. For those of you that haven't mailed yet, please give me an update.

I had a brain fart and forgot to include enough postage for flat rate back. I will mail out the difference tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter