DLH Christmas and 21st birthday trip 2014!

Hello from the DLH!!
We arrived this afternoon after a slightly stressful Eurostar journey! We weren't directly affected but the strikes on the trains to Brussels meant that Eurostar put those people on the trains to disneyland causing chaos with double booked seats. We had no trouble but the people behind us did and it didn't make for a very relaxing journey. Although, we were very grateful that we were okay! Our seat neighbours were also quite (very) loud so we were very ready to get here!

We checked in after a bit of a queue and were allocated the best room ever! We are in 1316 and this is our view...

We can't believe it. I think we'd be happy to stay in our room all week we love it so much. We still can't believe we are actually here in the disneyland hotel at Christmas time.

I could tell you much more but I'll save it for the TR :)

Omg you are there for your 21st :goodvibes
I love it it looks perfect I want details details
I hope it's not to cold for the 3 of you !!
My friend has asked me to join her for her 40th birthday trip at the DLH we have APs only city tax to pay ( how much ?)
So we also have a one time only DLH trip booked :thumbsup2
Enjoy your birthday can not wait for your tr xxx

Omg you are there for your 21st :goodvibes I love it it looks perfect I want details details I hope it's not to cold for the 3 of you !! My friend has asked me to join her for her 40th birthday trip at the DLH we have APs only city tax to pay ( how much ?) So we also have a one time only DLH trip booked :thumbsup2 Enjoy your birthday can not wait for your tr xxx

It takes us a grand total of 45 seconds to get from the lifts to our room!
Looks like bad weather for Wednesday so will save the indoor stuff for then.
It's not too cold at all, at least it hasn't been today. We have plenty of layers and can always pop back to warm up haha!
City tax was €13.60 for two people for four nights (thought this was very cheap?)
You will love the DLH as everyone says.
I want to write the TR now but promised myself I wouldn't spend too much time on the internet so have to go!

I can't see your photo. :( Have a wonderful time and tell us all about it :rotfl:

Oh no :( I think it's because I posted it from my ipod not laptop. The wifi isn't strong enough to upload pictures to photobucket on my laptop unfortunately, although I will try again tonight!

Hi Charlotte - I was able to see it on my phone today so no need to upload again. Fabulous view. Hope you're having a ball. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter