• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

"Double Dip Delight" Alternate Western 09/27/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, from what I've heard it's only going to be on the Wonder.

It replaces Hercules the Muse-ical, whihc ran its final show last week.

Correct...only on the Wonder. On the TransAtlantic Chris and Rob (Scoobypop) introduced us to a friend of theirs who is one of the DCL Stage Managers and switches back and forth on both boats. He told us that they were making this show for the Wonder because it was time to retire Hercules...but only on the Wonder exclusively because "Twice Charmed" is on the Magic exclusively and so now there is some incentive for sailers to try both boats because the shows are not carbon copies of each other.

Thanks Kimberly!! What a great game!!

Nobody would *ever* get it but when they showed Peyton cheering up in the box I said in my best Stephen (Bull) McCaffrey voice, "That's my broooother down there..". Ron said "That's pretty ironic, considering Kurt Russell is in the house!"

(Obscure Backdraft reference)

Hey, at least the team that beat US won!:confused3 Not that I care to hear about the '72 Dolphins (or the '76-'77 Bucs) any more!

WAHOOOOO. THEEEEE GIAAANNNNTTTTS WWWIIINNNN.
Ticker Tape Parade in New York on Tuesday...
Aunt Michele

Due to the new board rules this thread is being closed because it has exceeded the maximum length. Please feel free to start a new one with a link back to this thread.

Quote:
Update from Webmaster Alex
Sorry for the delay on this, we had to have a piece of software custom written to cut up the existing long threads.
We have also decided how to handle long threads moving forward:
1. Threads will be closed at 250 pages (3750 posts)
2. Any existing thread over 250 pages will be locked as is.
3. The really long threads that were removed will come back over the next week or so. I have to shut the boards down to cut them up so I will try to do it during "off hours". We are also trying index them so people will be able to reference them.

I hope everyone is enjoying the much faster boards!

LINK TO NEW THREAD __________________

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter