FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is my first time doing FP+. So my check-in date is October 31. It's a room only reservation, but I have linked tickets to the account. Right now, when I go to the FP+ page, it only shows 30 days out, but it should show me 60 days out at 7am EST (4am PST) tonight, right??? Just want to make sure. I am getting nervous.

Yes, assuming your 60-day math is correct (I believe it is):
For onsite guests with a room-only reservation, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark, assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. Before this point only a 30-day window (from the current day) will be active, again assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. It is possible to practice booking FPs using this 30-day window.

I ran into this. 31 plus 30 is 61. (I had to wait for the 28th before I could make mine for the 27th.)

FP+ Modification Question:

I have park hoppers and was able to make all my FP+ choices except for the day we aren't on-site.

**Was not able to get FoP (no surprise). I have park hoppers and want to check to see if the ride becomes available on one of our other days. However, modifying a FP only lets me see the park rides where the FP was made. Is there a way to see the other park choices without cancelling a FP?
I knew about the "add FP" trick, but I've never used it to actually change a FP...just to see what is available.

Can you tell me if i already have 3 FPs in one park for the day, and I look at another park for something, does it cancel all three from the original park if I go ahead and try for the new park FP? (That would make sense, since with the 3 originals in one park rule...)...just haven't had the experience with trying this yet.

I knew about the "add FP" trick, but I've never used it to actually change a FP...just to see what is available.

Can you tell me if i already have 3 FPs in one park for the day, and I look at another park for something, does it cancel all three from the original park if I go ahead and try for the new park FP? (That would make sense, since with the 3 originals in one park rule...)...just haven't had the experience with trying this yet.

The link hiroMyhero gave me tells you how. I had to modify one at the same park the other day. Just like ADRs, it warns you you already have a FP at that time. If you make the new FP, then it will cancel the one you're modifying. I couldn't get the ride I wanted, but I imagine the system works the same when making a FP at another park.

Basically, it won't cancel your old FP+ until you confirm the new one.

The link hiroMyhero gave me tells you how. I had to modify one at the same park the other day. Just like ADRs, it warns you you already have a FP at that time. If you make the new FP, then it will cancel the one you're modifying. I couldn't get the ride I wanted, but I imagine the system works the same when making a FP at another park.

Basically, it won't cancel your old FP+ until you confirm the new one.

Thanks you, yes, I know that's the case with modifying an FP to another one in the same park...but I'm asking about having 3 FP in, for example HS, and then looking for FOP in AK. If I find one, and want to grab it, can I do it then, or do I have to go back and cancel my HS ones? And if it WILL let me do it then, will it cancel all three of my HS ones when I confirm the new one?

I'm assuming there's a built in filter that will not let you just change one of the HS FP to an AK FP.....

Thanks you, yes, I know that's the case with modifying an FP to another one in the same park...but I'm asking about having 3 FP in, for example HS, and then looking for FOP in AK. If I find one, and want to grab it, can I do it then, or do I have to go back and cancel my HS ones? And if it WILL let me do it then, will it cancel all three of my HS ones when I confirm the new one?

I'm assuming there's a built in filter that will not let you just change one of the HS FP to an AK FP.....
Just Cancel 1 DHS FP and then search for AK - only after you have entered the FP line for FP#1 at DHS.

Just Cancel 1 DHS FP and then search for AK - only after you have entered the FP line for FP#1 at DHS.
Sorry.....I must not be explaining this right...

I want to check for availability of FOP now, at 59 days before my trip. I currently have 3 FP in HS, which I would gladly trade in if I could switch my AK day to Tuesday instead of Thursday. If I can't find a FOP for Tuesday, I'll keep the existing HS ones, and keep my original plan to do AK on Thursday.

If I follow the directions, (go in to the FP on option, press the "+" select the same guests, select the Tuesday date, select AK), IF there is an FOP I want it (so far there hasn't been one)....and will go back afterwards to change other things to switch the other FPs....

What I don't know is this...

1. Can I grab that FOP FP there and then? Will it let me, and if so...
2. Will it cancel all three of the HS FP currently booked? (Which is just fine with me...) or what will happen??

Sorry.....I must not be explaining this right...

I want to check for availability of FOP now, at 59 days before my trip. I currently have 3 FP in HS, which I would gladly trade in if I could switch my AK day to Tuesday instead of Thursday. If I can't find a FOP for Tuesday, I'll keep the existing HS ones, and keep my original plan to do AK on Thursday.

If I follow the directions, (go in to the FP on option, press the "+" select the same guests, select the Tuesday date, select AK), IF there is an FOP I want it (so far there hasn't been one)....and will go back afterwards to change other things to switch the other FPs....

What I don't know is this...

1. Can I grab that FOP FP there and then? Will it let me, and if so...
2. Will it cancel all three of the HS FP currently booked? (Which is just fine with me...) or what will happen??
Grab it (FoP) and your 3 DHS FPS will be deleted/canceled because you can only hold pre-booked FPs for 1 park only.

Grab it (FoP) and your 3 DHS FPS will be deleted/canceled because you can only hold pre-booked FPs for 1 park only.
Thank you!! I figured that would happen IF it would let me grab...just wasn't sure if it would let me and thought maybe I'd have to go back and cancel the three, and by the time I was ready, the FOP would be gone....

Now I can keep searching diligently for the next 59 days....LOL...

Thanks again!

As an annual pass holder, if I do a split stay onsite and off site, does my 60 day window for booking fastpasses only cover the one onsite stay? Do I need to wait until day 30 to cover the 4 days offsite?

Thanks. I think I was mainly concerned about what time we might be meeting Anna and Elsa and if that might interfere with us getting a good spot for Illuminations. Can you see it well from Norway? I initially did a touring plan on the TP site and it said the lowest wait times for A&E were around 7:00 at night. Maybe we can meet them before our FEA FP, we just might have to wait longer.

We watched last year from Norway after meeting Anna and Elsa and it was just fine!

My daughter in law emailed me yesterday and said she noticed on the website that only 2 people were showing up for FP+. I made the reservations and on my end it is showing the 3 of us for everything. Should I be concerned about this?? Should I print out the page showing the FP+ reservations with three people to take with me? I don't use the app because my phone isn't compatible. Not sure if she tried both, I'll have to ask her.

My daughter in law emailed me yesterday and said she noticed on the website that only 2 people were showing up for FP+. I made the reservations and on my end it is showing the 3 of us for everything. Should I be concerned about this?? Should I print out the page showing the FP+ reservations with three people to take with me? I don't use the app because my phone isn't compatible. Not sure if she tried both, I'll have to ask her.
No because it's the way you linked her to you.

You see everyone who is linked to you. She only sees the FPs for people in her MDE because you didn't "allow" her to see your data.

Just go by your MDE info and tell her to go by yours too because you're the Mom. ;)

No because it's the way you linked her to you.

You see everyone who is linked to you. She only sees the FPs for people in her MDE because you didn't "allow" her to see your data.

Just go by your MDE info and tell her to go by yours too because you're the Mom. ;)
Oh, I didn't realize that. Is there a way to fix that and allow her in? Thank you!

Actually I just did some digging in MDE and saw that one of them was checked off under "view all plans" but she was only checked under "view shared plans". Hopefully this fixed it but if it didn't, then she can just use my login, as you suggested. Thank you, I never would have thought to look under the Friends and Family had you not mentioned that she might not have been allowed!

Hi! Not sure if this is a FP question or a ticket question so I will try here first :)

One of my travel group will have tickets purchased by her CM cousin. 2 of those will be one day complimentary tickets and 1 will be a 2 day PH purchased with the CM discount for a total of 4 days admission. These 3 tickets will be linked to her MDE and I will make 4 days of FPs at 60 days.

Will we have to stop at Guest Services to prioritize the tickets to ensure that we won't have any problems using the FPs? I don't want to get to the FP tapstile and have the FP not work or worse have the account flagged.

If I do need to stop at GS, do I have to do this each day? And what would I say to Guest Services to make sure we won't have any issues?

Thank you!

Will we have to stop at Guest Services to prioritize the tickets to ensure that we won't have any problems using the FPs?
No. The Comps are parkhoppers so you are good to enter the parks - she does have a linked MB, correct?

No. The Comps are parkhoppers so you are good to enter the parks - she does have a linked MB, correct?

Yea! Thanks so much! This is new territory for me so just wanted to make sure.
Yes, she has a MDE under my account and I will link the 3 tickets to it.

So appreciate the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter