February 2009 .....Anyone else going then?

We've got 3 more days to go! TinkPearl, hope to see you around POFQ!

Everything is bought, we're pretty much ready..... just waiting to pack up suitcases and trying to decide whether to check or carry-on.....

It looks like our meet is going to be on 2-13 at Epcot we are still deciding on a time and location at Epcot are you still interested?

Sure! We have reservations at Rose and Crown at 6:30. And Akershus at 11:20am. Other than that we're open. Does anyone else have kidlets? I'll have DH, DD5 and DS1 in tow.

I have to admit - I confused this w/ the CSR thread - and thought we were meeting there :upsidedow pay no attention. pixiedust:

Sure! We have reservations at Rose and Crown at 6:30. And Akershus at 11:20am. Other than that we're open. Does anyone else have kidlets? I'll have DH, DD5 and DS1 in tow.

I have to admit - I confused this w/ the CSR thread - and thought we were meeting there :upsidedow pay no attention. pixiedust:

I am sorry it is on both threads I think, I know there is now a poll on the CSR thread just saw it now. So I guess we should go on that one!! No no kidlets for me, just my husband and I on our 20th anniversary trip...but kidlets don't bother me!!! I'm at Disney!!:)

Less than 48 hours for me!!!

:banana: :dance3: :yay: :jumping1:

Just holding out a little bit longer...wating until I can finally get away from this ice and cold, and head to high 70's weather at WDW! :beach:

I'm in the teens now! Envious of those of you leaving in a few days - can't read your reports! Thinking warm thoughts for everyone!:upsidedow

Hi the meet is on 2-13 around 6:30pm meeting in the UK to watch the British invasion at 7pm then to watch Illuminations. Go to the CSR I will be there 2/09 and it is posted there. Hope to see you there. Deb

A third straight morning of 9º in CT...

but

:cool1: only 5 more days for me! :cool1: Doin the single digit dance! :cool1:

We've got 3 more days to go! TinkPearl, hope to see you around POFQ!

Everything is bought, we're pretty much ready..... just waiting to pack up suitcases and trying to decide whether to check or carry-on.....
Have a great trip!

How are you feeling today? Better I hope!!

Yes a little better actually.....hoping it will continue! I am going to will it to continue!! Ahhhh I'll just have myself a nice margharita when I get there, then nothing will bother me!:rotfl: :woohoo: :drinking1

Starting to move in the right direction, 36º this morning...

but

:cool1: only 4 more days for me! :cool1: Doin the single digit dance! :cool1:

Anyone there on on the 13th, we're meeting at Ecpot at 6:30p...

Well, British Invasion starts at 7pm and has a 20 minute set, so we will be there til AT LEAST 7:20pm, so even if you are late, we should still be there.

Here is where we will meet. British Invasion perform in the Gazebo at #60.

UK.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter