February 2009 .....Anyone else going then?

About 8 1/2 hours til my flight leaves!! Going to bed now, hope I can sleep......see some of you in the world. :thumbsup2 Look for my LGMH on my room window!!

About 8 1/2 hours til my flight leaves!! Going to bed now, hope I can sleep......see some of you in the world. :thumbsup2 Look for my LGMH on my room window!!
8.5 hours!! That awesome! Matt is already there and sitting on Kathy's hammock!!

Buzz, have a safe and wonderful time. Enjoy you mini meet at Epcot. :)

Leaving in 7 days! I think my head might explo--BOOM! :eek:

Whoa. I'm overwhelmed and excited, and will get absolutely nothing done at work next week.

I'm back! :upsidedow Still in my Disney high, so things will be good for a few weeks or months... Then I'll be sad since we won't be returning until my DD is closer to 3 years old. (She's 4 months, lol.)

Things were great. It was a bit busier than I expected, but we had no regrets. We rode everything we wanted to except for Splash, but we're not upset about it.

I only have a few days left :D! Of course, I can't do anything the first night I get there thanks to a late flight >.>"

We leave tomorrow!! Almost finished packing-just a couple of last minute items. I am ready for some warm weather!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter