February 2009 .....Anyone else going then?

Hi my friends, We leave in 6 days and we are very very excited, I wish all of you a wonderfull vacation, and for all that must wait until the next trip don´t worry time past very very fast, I LOVE DISNEYYYYYYYYY:cool1: :dance3:

My husband and I are going 2-20 to 2-24. We are staying at the WL. Some TS restaurants we are planning on dining at are Kona Cafe, Cape May at BC, Narcoose's, and BOMA.

I'm a solo traveler planning on a late bfast at Boma on the 22nd.

We leave in two days! Today was laundry and most of the packing. Packing lots of layers because the weather looks a little chilly at night! But being from the northeast, we'll be fine. We even plan on swimming! I'm so excited I'm about to burst! :yay: :yay: :yay:

We are leaving in a few hours for our first stay at Pop! I hope to see some of you there. Thanks for all of the great information on this board :)

:rotfl:

We fly out of Birmingham in 24 hours for our stay at CBR!!!!

So excited! Work is going to go by so slowly today!

:dance3: :cool1: :yay:

I leave this Sunday on an early flight:cool1: Even though it's for work, I'll be so happy to get away from this cold Upstate NY weather and back to beautiful CSR!!

We're leaving Monday morning, and returning March 4th. Sure looking forward to our first visit to WDW!

Our family is celebrating our son's 5 years living Cancer-Free!!! :yay:

Have a great time everyone! :goodvibes

We're leaving Monday morning, and returning March 4th. Sure looking forward to our first visit to WDW!

Our family is celebrating our son's 5 years living Cancer-Free!!! :yay:

Have a great time everyone! :goodvibes

Congrats on the 5 years:goodvibes

I hope you guys have a great time.

Have a great time everyone thats going soon...we just got back late last nite, and had a great time!! Weather was perfect. :thumbsup2

my husban and I leave Sunday for an adults only trip:lovestruc to BWI...I still have not packed...unsure of the weather:confused3 shorts or jeans?
Meg

How was your trip Buzz?
For all the counting down we all did, this trip sure went by quickly!:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter