***February 2023 Official Thread****

Joining in on the February excitement 😁, split stay between USO and WDW (Cabana Bay from 01/30 to 02/02, then aFrench Quarter from 02/02 to 02/10). This will be our first trip in winter, we always went mid-May before (2014-16-18). Very excited to be staying at POFQ for the first time and looking forward to getting details on Festival of the Arts.
I want to try USO when Celery is a bit bigger. I hope you have a wonderful time.

Hello fellow February Disney Guests!! I will be joining you all from Feb1st-8th at PORFQ! First time going in February and first time at PORFQ! Can't wait to explore the resort! Any tips for PORFQ? How are the buses? I'm looking forward to the boat to Disney springs! I can't wait!! I'm so excited!!!

Hello fellow February Disney Guests!! I will be joining you all from Feb1st-8th at PORFQ! First time going in February and first time at PORFQ! Can't wait to explore the resort! Any tips for PORFQ? How are the buses? I'm looking forward to the boat to Disney springs! I can't wait!! I'm so excited!!!
Got you added. I’ve never stayed in PO. I think about it, but usually I’m traveling solo and I’m a big chicken and like to have a door that opens to the hallway. I feel this reduces my risk, but who knows. The whole place looks so pretty and those boats are very tempting. And fancy donuts 🍩 😍

@SarahSnow and I will be checking into Pop Century February 4th-7th! We are going to finally check out Festival of the Arts and have one last trip to celebrate the 50th before it officially ends!
Added! I've never been to the Festival of Arts, either, and I'm really looking forward to the mural wall. I hope they have one this year!

Added! I've never been to the Festival of Arts, either, and I'm really looking forward to the mural wall. I hope they have one this year!
I am so excited. I am a huge Figment fan and I want to finally get my hands on a spirit jersey from the festival.

We will be at Art of Animation January 28th - February 4th! We've never been this time of year before. We are excited about some cooler weather and not being so sweaty in the Florida heat! We will have 5 adults and 4 kids under 5 with us. Should be an interesting and fun adventure. 🙂

Staying offside in an AirBNB, Feb 4 to 18th. Coming all the way from Dublin, Ireland. 2 adults, 2 daughters 13 and 12. Forth time to WDW.
Are you flying direct? I'll be on that flight too ☺️, although we are staying till the 23rd. Its also our 4th time. Getting so much closer now, so excited 😁

Are you flying direct? I'll be on that flight too ☺️, although we are staying till the 23rd. Its also our 4th time. Getting so much closer now, so excited 😁
We are flying direct, the chances of meeting you here! 😀 I think it will be busy. Where are you staying?

We are flying direct, the chances of meeting you here! 😀 I think it will be busy. Where are you staying?
I'll keep my eyes out 👀😂. Staying royal pacific for 4 nights just me and my 2 girls, then moving to OKW for the final 12 nights when my husband flies over. We were last there Jan 2020 so very excited to go back 😁

We will be at Art of Animation January 28th - February 4th! We've never been this time of year before. We are excited about some cooler weather and not being so sweaty in the Florida heat! We will have 5 adults and 4 kids under 5 with us. Should be an interesting and fun adventure. 🙂

Staying offside in an AirBNB, Feb 4 to 18th. Coming all the way from Dublin, Ireland. 2 adults, 2 daughters 13 and 12. Forth time to WDW.

I'll keep my eyes out 👀😂. Staying royal pacific for 4 nights just me and my 2 girls, then moving to OKW for the final 12 nights when my husband flies over. We were last there Jan 2020 so very excited to go back 😁
Got everyone added! I am jealous of these long trips :)

Annual passholder discounts were released yesterday and I booked Port Orleans Riverside for Feb 5th-9th.

This is the last four days of the low winter rates. It is also the same time period that we went to WDW last year. Unfortunately, we had really cold weather that week last year. Odds are it will be warmer for us in 2023. POR is our favorite moderate. We had a great time when we stayed there last May. We are very excited to be returning again. :)

Last edited:
Hello all! Finally joined the forum because my friends don't travel and are sick of hearing me talk about Disney!
pixiedust:

Going back for the second time ever Feb 27 - March 2. Gonna be staying at All Stars Movies because I am always solo and try to be as frugal as possible and also I love 101 Dalmatians so 🙈

Annual passholder discounts were released yesterday and I booked Port Orleans Riverside for Feb 5th-9th.

This is the last four days of the low winter rates. It is also the same time period that we went to WDW last year. Unfortunately, we had really cold weather that week last year. Odds are it will be warmer for us in 2023. POR is our favorite moderate. We had a great time when we stayed there last May. We are very excited to be returning again. :)

Hello all! Finally joined the forum because my friends don't travel and are sick of hearing me talk about Disney!
pixiedust:

Going back for the second time ever Feb 27 - March 2. Gonna be staying at All Stars Movies because I am always solo and try to be as frugal as possible and also I love 101 Dalmatians so 🙈
I have you both added to the list ;)

My little loves dalmatians also. I think the original movie is my favorite. I was not that big of a fan of the live action remake.

It looks like POR/POFQ will be a busy place in February! We are booked at POFQ.

I figure I would ask this here rather than getting lost on the main boards:

What is everyone doing in terms of number of park days?

Our trip has been pushed back several times because of COVID, so I originally started planning pre-Genie+. At the time, it was an easy decision to maximize the number of park days. The extra cost to go from 4 to 7 park days wasn't a lot, and with fast pass we'd be getting a few good rides in even on days when we would only spend a few hours in the park. I figured we'd go into the parks every day (except our travel days), but on our "break" days we'd just spend a few hours in the park, do our fast pass rides, and relax outside the park for the rest of the day.

Now the extra cost in terms of tickets is still quite reasonable to get more park days, but can we get the same value out of half days? I guess we can have the same general plan, just buy Genie+ on our longer days in the park, and skip it on the short days? Right now I have 7 park days reserved: 3 MK, 2 HS, 1 AK and 1 EP, but I'm considering dropping a day or two. It won't save us a lot in ticket costs, but if we're looking at an extra $100 (family of 4) for Genie+ to enjoy our half days it's a different calculation!

Will be at BWV Feb 20 - 25! And because of flights, we're flying in Feb 19 and doing a night at AKL!

My husband, his parents, and my brother in law and sister in law plus my 4 year old son and his 4 year old cousin!

First time for the 4 year olds! And first time for Bro and Sis in law since they were both kids.

Husband and I and his parents are big Disney fans, so excited to show them the magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter