First DVC Resale Contract for The Villas at Disneyland Hotel

Ha!! I’m going to guess a number of low ball offers in the under $120 range from regulars here.

Reminds me of the old Friends episode where Phoebe makes an offer on an expensive piece of jewelry. “I’ll give you one dollar “
I had a great uncle who served in the Pacific during WWII. His opening line for most any transaction and to get the numbers flowing was “how much more than a quarter will you take for that?”.

I see 5 contracts for sale from $179-$189. That $185 has been sitting for 3+ months.

These are going to the $150s, and fast, I think.

I anticipate the pricing will settle a lot lower than I initially thought. I hate to guess a dollar price because the market moves around but let’s say I expect it to settle at whatever BLT is pricing at per point, or maybe just slightly higher, in 4-5 years.

One of those $180-$185 that has been up there for months is that the seller is MIA, unresponsive to the agents either intentionally or unintentionally.

I see 5 contracts for sale from $179-$189. That $185 has been sitting for 3+ months.

These are going to the $150s, and fast, I think.

I anticipate the pricing will settle a lot lower than I initially thought. I hate to guess a dollar price because the market moves around but let’s say I expect it to settle at whatever BLT is pricing at per point, or maybe just slightly higher, in 4-5 years.
My guess is that the sellers just might stop paying dues and let Disney foreclose on the contracts….. most people aren’t paying all cash for these….

My guess is that the sellers just might stop paying dues and let Disney foreclose on the contracts….. most people aren’t paying all cash for these….
I don’t know what the average down payment is for people who finance, but if they can do 20% or less, they would presumably have to bring cash to the table to sell at market prices.

I don’t know what the average down payment is for people who finance, but if they can do 20% or less, they would presumably have to bring cash to the table to sell at market prices.
I think the down payment request is 10% and then you have closing costs and 1st years dues.

So, if those people have to sell… and don’t want to/can not afford to bring cash to the table to save their credit …. then it is list it for what you owe…. stop paying dues…. and see if someone buys it before Disney forecloses….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter