• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Fridays Fun Riddle

Oh, and I have seen Wicked.

I WANT to see The Lion King, Spamalot and the Producers.

Also, High Fidelity (the book that became the movie with John Cusack) is premiering in Boston right now before a few other places on its way to Broadway. That could be an interesting show. I loved the movie.

piglet too said:
:sunny: :wave: Morning riddlers!

I have not seen Wicked, but really want to. Actually, the only plays I have seen done professionaly is Nunsense and A Christmas Carol.

Horsey ~ Did you see my message to you in yesterdays riddle?

Oh, yeah, my PM will be sent (as soon as I am done typing this) and I am IN.

No Pigglet, I hadn't! But I just went and checked. Thank you sooooooooooomuch! How sweet of you! One of my thread mates made it for me! What a little gift it was! Just perfect! Thanks again! It is nice to know you like horses unlike some evil royal around these parts..... :furious:

horsegirl said:
Last edited by horsegirl : Today at 09:43 AM. Reason: hi craig! what are you auditioning for or playing in and where? and would you yell at rv! he accused me of cacaphony when i sing. the meanie.

No such word as "cacaphony" came out of my mouth! That would have been too nice! :rolleyes: ;)

RoyalVizier said:
No such word as "cacaphony" came out of my mouth! That would have been too nice! :rolleyes: ;)
exhibit A.
the wicked non-Royal Vizier said:
What is that horrid screeching noise coming from the barn?

ANd this is too nice? I believe that screeching and cacaphony are practically synonyms....hmmmmph. :rolleyes:

RV ~ It may not be a success, but it sure would be funny. Twinkie swooping in for a Wooo Hooty, with others trying to fight for the spot. Do we know of any playwrites?

horsegirl said:
ANd this is too nice? I believe that screeching and cacaphony are practically synonyms....hmmmmph. :rolleyes:

According to Webster:

Screech - to utter a high shrill piercing cry : make an outcry usually in terror or pain.

Cacophony - harsh or discordant sound.

You're right... they're both highly unpleasant words. So both apply in your case.

;)

piglet too said:
RV ~ It may not be a success, but it sure would be funny. Twinkie swooping in for a Wooo Hooty, with others trying to fight for the spot. Do we know of any playwrites?

Oh no! :furious:

Twinkie would NOT be the star of the show. But you're right.... there would have to be a scene at the end of Act 1 where there was a musical smack-down for the Wooohoooty. It would have lots of drums and cymbals, a crescendo of emotional activity and turmoil. Horsegirl could sing to add to the hectic mood.

Act 2 would deal with the aftermath of crushed souls.

lewdyan1 said:
I am going to put in my bid for lead role! :teeth:

You would of course have to try out, but yes... I can picture it. As the houselights dim, you would be first on stage with nothing but a chalkboard where you would (in song of course) introduce the morning's riddle. A math riddle concerning housewares and snack cakes.

I think it would be one heck of a casting call :rotfl:

RoyalVizier said:
And why is that? Do sofas not go with the riddle?

I was referring more to the casting aspect of the couch...

Who shall swoop the woo hoot? Will RV be successful? Or will Dyan get the leading roll?

Waiting in the rafters to take what is rightfully mine...

LOOK!!! OVER THERE!!!!! A MAN IN A KILT!!!!!!

I got what you meant Craig! :rotfl2: :blush:

So, would we play ourselves, or get some big names???

ETA ~~~

Woooooooo Hooooooty!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter