Funny VMK Memories ( Ya'll ) :D

angelcake170

Calm Down Sir Potato Shoes.
Oh my goodness. I have a ton, but found a few inperticular ( or however you spell it ) ones involving me, Mikey, and Pirate Apples. :D

VMK-2008-03-25-20-42-44-515.png

VMK-2008-03-25-20-43-28-187.png

VMK-2008-03-25-20-45-06-155.png

I always called Sparrow shoes potato shoes for some weird reason.
:rotfl:
Share your funny memories with us all!

lol Potatoe Shoes. I love that nickname. This reminds me of my favorite show The Office. "I love inside jokes. I'd love to be a part of one someday" lol. I definitley have some, so dont worry. Oh- its particular. Heh I mess up on my spelling all the time. I do know that word though!

Oh - tomorrow I will have to get on my other computer and get some of my favorite pictures. I tried to go through alot of them- I wish I took more before vmk closed. Every time my friends said something funny I would be laughing so hard and forget to take a picture, then it all went off the screen lost forever. Anyways, I still have alot :)

Yeah.... me too. One time in real me & my friend went over to a neighbor's house randomly and said "gimme you hubcaps!!" We were saying that the rest of the day until my friend told his brother what a hubcap was and it wasn't an inside joke anymore.

Just a random story for u guys to think about when u have nothing else to do:upsidedow

SILLYSALADBOY!
:D
I remember that. Haha!
ZAMG :D
I'm gonna go find some pictures from our Random Sunday parades!

By the way,
what in the WORLD were we talking about when I said "Just kidding. My mom knows." I forgot D:

haha funny vmk bugs

2hi9t10.jpg

haha look there's me in my cone hat during the last weeks when they put the christmas decorations up

s4sz8g.jpg

Hahaha!
ZOMG.
Your fairy thing reminded me. :D
I'll have to get a picture of me and Super,
aka
The Sugar Fairy and The Monkey Fairy!

you guys are making me happy and sad at the same time

funny VMK memories....hmmm.....Oh! I have one! i told my friend to follow me into a room (a Mark Twain ferry room) and when she got there she kept saying hi, like, "hello mickey!" (me) "hello random ppl!" "hello floor!" i thought that was so hilarious.

y4e6y567456.jpg

Me and Ace were fighting over Cool. XD
gfhfgh.jpg

Welll Cool's hat and the lamp behind it explains it all...
tyurtyurtyu.jpg

Cool loved the call people fool. I miss him...
ertysdrtgfh.jpg

Correction, I reallllyyy miss him!

Well we were free hug buddies and I started reallllyyyy liking him.
But when VMK closed I lost all contact with him.
We were always together..

Aww:)
Don't worry, I've fell for a friend before. So did my best friend. We were always with him. Haha! ( Yes you know who you are. :) )
That's sad. Too bad you lost contact with him):

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter