Funny VMK Memories ( Ya'll ) :D

Yeah, I feeel like if I still had contact with most my friends (tink, if you read this I dont mean you. Im glad I have you since you were my best vmk buddy) I would feel at least alot... more secure? Something like that. i would be lying about the feeling less sad, but at least I wouldn't miss everyone I always talked to on there.

ok flips, idk about u, but where were we when all these other ppl were having these random times. We are random forever. And what the heck, why didn't we have random days, that is a super awesome idea guys. :thumbsup2

And.. all this is making me sad and miss vmk even more. You could be anything or anyone u wanted, and the more random the better... sigh... those were the days

Yeah..
I'm doing all I can to try and find Cool and even AceGirlJennie. They were my best friends other than Alien but I have her MSN.
The two people I knew I would miss the most and I didn't even try to keep in touch..
I feel terrible.

ok flips, idk about u, but where were we when all these other ppl were having these random times. We are random forever. And what the heck, why didn't we have random days, that is a super awesome idea guys. :thumbsup2

And.. all this is making me sad and miss vmk even more. You could be anything or anyone u wanted, and the more random the better... sigh... those were the days

Random days sound like my specialty :) Too bad in real people would just think we were complete freaks... i think the vmk population had a better understanding of what weird was lol. Too bad we never got to do that.

Random days sound like my specialty :) Too bad in real people would just think we were complete freaks... i think the vmk population had a better understanding of what weird was lol. Too bad we never got to do that.

Yeah. It's not like you can say "pound-pound-pound-comma-pound pound pound bird with sunglasses"

lol :rotfl: nice.
Heh some kid asked me today what my favorite word was, and I said hornswoggle. He was going to make me a hornswoggle card, but he couldn't spell the word, so I said my favorite word was thar. We could say both those words on vmk, I miss those random words! We could say sark too lol. Hornswoggle means to cheat, thar is a goat like animal :rotfl2: ) and sark is kinda like a night gown... lol how random. I loved the randomness on there ;)

lol :rotfl: nice.
Heh some kid asked me today what my favorite word was, and I said hornswoggle. He was going to make me a hornswoggle card, but he couldn't spell the word, so I said my favorite word was thar. We could say both those words on vmk, I miss those random words! We could say sark too lol. Hornswoggle means to cheat, thar is a goat like animal :rotfl2: ) and sark is kinda like a night gown... lol how random. I loved the randomness on there ;)

Are u sure about those definitions flips??

Yeah, his mom even looked up thar and she said I was right lol. It was hilarious, he made me a thar card! It had the word written all over it in different colors, and he drew a couple lol. It was hilarious. I have to make him a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious card now lol. That might take awhile...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter