Going to be at POP 9/29-10/8? Then get to know who you're vacationing with here!

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
Anyone ever done CRT for lunch? if so is Cinderella anywhere?

We did CRT for lunch about two years ago, and Cinderella was in the lobby area doing pictures. I thought only kids could do it, so I didn't...of course, now I know better! :rotfl: If you're going, be sure to look for Gus and Jacques (the mice) up near the ceiling by the throne. If you're standing looking at the throne, they're on the left...very cool little detail!

FanOfPixar said:
We are only 15 min. from PHL so we will be flying out from there. We have a lay-over (yuck!) so we will arrive at noon. By the way, I grew up in Delaware County in PA! We are doing ME but will get our own luggage. Hope to see you there.

Christine

Neighbor!!! Great we might see you at the airport... its going to be me and Dsis and Mom is coming from O'hare. We are stopping by at the supermarket if you need water and such I can get some for you just pm me if there's anything I can do !! See you there neighbor! Also I will have my DIS botton either on my hat or shirt feel free to say hello if you do see me... I'll be the one snoring while waiting for the flight to come in... what airline are you on ?

Maria395712 said:
antss2001
we check into pop on sept 27 till oct 3 my DH dad lives in broomal my sister in collegeville and her 2 sons in king of prussia all out of DVC points so I took the free dining
maria
yey !!! another neighbor of mine woohoooo :wave2:

So I'm a little behind on this thread... :blush: but here's me!
Chanon (28) Lover of all things Disney. Been to the World about 6 times since 2001. First adult vacation was in 2001 with DBF AND his first vacation ever!
Bob (34) Puts up with my Disney Obession and still loves me. Never likes taking vacation, would rather cash it in for the money. Go figure!
This year we are spending 9 days (9/30 to 10/8) at Disney (at POP of course!) but the catch that he applied was to spend two days at Universal (which is fine with me) and to make sure we do HHN's there. He's a Horror fanatic...
Favorite rides: Space Mountain for him, Tower of Terror for me. I just love the theming!
Favorite restaurants: Mama Melrose for me, Crystal Palace for him. (I think it's just because Piglet was hitting on him the last time we went...)
First time staying at Pop for us, but I've stayed at Coranado, Boardwalk, All Star Sports, POFQ. This year we'll be at Pop, then I'll get to stay at AKL for work a few weeks later. My goal is to stay at all the resorts at least once, but who's goal isn't that?!
We are in NE Ohio, between Cleveland and Akron.

I think that about covers it, given that I just skimmed the thread...there's no way to catch up on this thing!

Wanting vacation to be here NOW, but then the realization that it'll be almost over arrives, so I'm trying to be patient and enjoy the suspense. :teeth:

Hoping that the bill that Bob got last month from Kay Jewelers will include something special on the day we head to the Magic Kingdom. :confused3 Who knows! After 6 years...I'm ready!

MOrning POPpers!! :wave2:

Another day behind us!!! how exciting!!!

AND IT IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as DH gets home, he has only ONE MORE FRIDAY UNTIL VACAY!!! :woohoo:

ANTSS2001 said:
Neighbor!!! Great we might see you at the airport... its going to be me and Dsis and Mom is coming from O'hare. We are stopping by at the supermarket if you need water and such I can get some for you just pm me if there's anything I can do !! See you there neighbor! Also I will have my DIS botton either on my hat or shirt feel free to say hello if you do see me... I'll be the one snoring while waiting for the flight to come in... what airline are you on ?

We are flying SouthWest. We are fine on water and stuff, thanks for the offer. I hope to see you, I will say hello.

Christine

Wendys! Number 6 or Oriental Chicken Salad w/ two dressings!

No, but really, McDonalds, like their fries over BK, and the fries at BK ruin it for me. My dream meal from the two would be.....BK - Whopper Jr. w/cheese, no tomato with McDonalds fries, XLdiet coke, and maybe a sundae from MD if I had room! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter