Government Turning Over UFO Knowledge to Senate June 1st

Read the Atlas Gene by A.G. Riddle, it’s the first book in a three book series (you need to read all three books to get the whole picture. Talks about aliens and their role in man's development, we are an experiment...Granted this is a work of fiction but who knows...Also I read this last year at the beginning of the pandemic, guess what there's a pandemic in the book, mass vaccination programs transforming the human race...I’m in the process of reading it again.

Read the Atlas Gene by A.G. Riddle, it’s the first book in a three book series (you need to read all three books to get the whole picture. Talks about aliens and their role in man's development, we are an experiment...Granted this is a work of fiction but who knows...Also I read this last year at the beginning of the pandemic, guess what there's a pandemic in the book, mass vaccination programs transforming the human race...I’m in the process of reading it again.
Thanks for the recommendation. I will check it out 😃

Exactly. This is why I don't understand the fervor with which some people obsess over this topic. If they exist, they exist. Doesn't change a darn thing about life on Earth as we know it.

Exactly my reaction. There are some people really would up about this. My questions to them would be the same as yours. What on earth do you think anyone on this planet, even the most powerful people, could do about it? Absolutely nothing is the obvious answer.

Lord knows there HAS to be, the last couple of years has proven to me, just how unintelligent the people of this planet actually are lol.

My ex's father retired from NASA with some pretty high security clearance, so I was told, and we were asking him how often UFO's showed up on their radars and such and he said, "Every single day". I definitely believed him. It's pretty ignorant to think that we are the only planet with life. If WE are as smart as it gets then that's pretty pathetic.

While I do believe there are most likely other beings out in the universe, a UFO is just any flying object they couldn't identify. It's far more likely to be an unknown plane or something than aliens.

There is no way that there have been alien visitors to this planet. The space between stars is just too vast to ever make it possible. There are most definitely other planets in the universe with life, and likely many (out of the tens of BILLIONS that might support life) with intelligent civilizations like the one on Earth, but we will never know about each other. It's mathematically impossible for Earth to be the only planet with intelligent life, but the universe is just too vast to actually explore beyond our own galaxy.

Read the Atlas Gene by A.G. Riddle, it’s the first book in a three book series (you need to read all three books to get the whole picture. Talks about aliens and their role in man's development, we are an experiment...Granted this is a work of fiction but who knows...

THere's a Marvel moving coming out in November that follows that same storyline ;)

Even if they release information, it certainly won't be "what they know" if there's something legit in the mix.

As for aliens/UFOs, I don't know what to believe. I rule nothing out but I've never experienced anything I could deem "proof".
Well, if you could prove it then it wouldn't be unidentified. And high ranking officials have stated
Lord knows there HAS to be, the last couple of years has proven to me, just how unintelligent the people of this planet actually are lol.

My ex's father retired from NASA with some pretty high security clearance, so I was told, and we were asking him how often UFO's showed up on their radars and such and he said, "Every single day". I definitely believed him. It's pretty ignorant to think that we are the only planet with life. If WE are as smart as it gets then that's pretty pathetic.
My grandpa worked for N A.S.A. too. He was high ranking qt tge safety level in charge of inspecting the rockets.

..........There are a lot more sightings than have been made public,” he told host Maria Bartiromo. “Some of those have been declassified.”

“And when we talk about sightings,” Ratcliffe continued, “we are talking about objects that have been seen by Navy or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain.”

“Movements that are hard to replicate that we don’t have the technology for. Or traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom.”
Head of Central Intelligence

Well, if you could prove it then it wouldn't be unidentified. And high ranking officials have stated
But does unidentified = confirmation of alien lifeforms?

Not being combative... I just feel like whenever someone says "UFO!" people immediately think little green men from Mars which may not be the case...

Several years ago we were driving south on I75 from Tampa to Alligator Alley. We were in the Punta Gorda/Ft Myers area when we saw a huge gray round cloud overhead. It was the largest cloud I have ever seen and all I could think of is that it was hiding a flying saucer. Of course I have no way to know if that's true or not but it sure was an unusual cloud formation. I still remember it very clearly and still think it could have been a flying saucer. I’m sure there are plenty here that will think I’m crazy and that it could be easily explained and maybe it could but it was definitely not your ordinary cloud...Just sayin...

There is no way that there have been alien visitors to this planet. The space between stars is just too vast to ever make it possible. There are most definitely other planets in the universe with life, and likely many (out of the tens of BILLIONS that might support life) with intelligent civilizations like the one on Earth, but we will never know about each other. It's mathematically impossible for Earth to be the only planet with intelligent life, but the universe is just too vast to actually explore beyond our own galaxy.

I would like to know how you know for sure we have never been visited by aliens? Your argument about the distance between stars making it impossible just doesn’t make sense to me. We could be a very inferior species compared to others that are out there. Their technology is probably way beyond our comprehension, in other words mankind is still probably in our infancy. Unfortunately the way things are going in our world we may never grow to our full potential.

I’m really surprised by all the naysayers, you all seem so sure you are right. Just because you haven’t witnessed something yourself doesn’t make it not so. I don’t know for sure but I wouldn’t dismiss the possibility so easily. I find the whole subject very fascinating and it scares me at the same time. To be honest I hope I never meet an extraterrestrial being, I’m not sure how well I would do if that were to happen. The idea of meeting one really scares me. I’m perfectly happy here on Earth without any “close encounters”.

I would like to know how you know for sure we have never been visited by aliens? Your argument about the distance between stars making it impossible just doesn’t make sense to me. We could be a very inferior species compared to others that are out there. Their technology is probably way beyond our comprehension, in other words mankind is still probably in our infancy. Unfortunately the way things are going in our world we may never grow to our full potential.

I’m really surprised by all the naysayers, you all seem so sure you are right. Just because you haven’t witnessed something yourself doesn’t make it not so. I don’t know for sure but I wouldn’t dismiss the possibility so easily. I find the whole subject very fascinating and it scares me at the same time. To be honest I hope I never meet an extraterrestrial being, I’m not sure how well I would do if that were to happen. The idea of meeting one really scares me. I’m perfectly happy here on Earth without any “close encounters”.

Well, do you even know how far Mars is from us, and it's the closest planet! It's 34 million miles away!

Now, if you want to know the closest exoplanet to our solar system, that one is approximately 4 light years away. We have a probe traveling there now. It won't get there for another 73,000 earth years.

I mean, let's be serious here. We are a pretty intelligent species and even we can't build a spaceship that can get us to another planet outside our solar system within anything approaching a human life span.

I don't believe for one second that any other form of intelligent life has solved that problem. I find it a ridiculous assumption that some other beings have just figured out a way to skirt the laws of physics, which apply to the entire universe, theoretically.

OP - do you mean the The Atlantis Gene? Or is there another book called the Atlas Gene?

If you are referring to the Atlantis Gene trilogy - you are right, those books are interesting. They were a fun sci fi read. But they are fiction, by the authors own admission.

"A.G. Riddle spent ten years starting internet companies before retiring to pursue his true passion: writing fiction."

https://www.amazon.com/Atlantis-Gen...60574&sprefix=the+atlantis+gen,aps,143&sr=8-3

Last edited:
Well, do you even know how far Mars is from us, and it's the closest planet! It's 34 million miles away!

Now, if you want to know the closest exoplanet to our solar system, that one is approximately 4 light years away. We have a probe traveling there now. It won't get there for another 73,000 earth years.

I mean, let's be serious here. We are a pretty intelligent species and even we can't build a spaceship that can get us to another planet outside our solar system within anything approaching a human life span.

I don't believe for one second that any other form of intelligent life has solved that problem. I find it a ridiculous assumption that some other beings have just figured out a way to skirt the laws of physics, which apply to the entire universe, theoretically.

Are we? Compared to what or should I say who? So you’re basing your whole argument on what you or we currently know here on earth. That seems like a very limited point of view. Just because you can’t see it or do it, it can’t possibly exist? Wow, talk about not having any vision or ability to dream. Before the electric light bulb or the telephone were invented did we think it would be possible? I’m guessing there were a lot of naysayers then too. I’m sure glad we aren’t all so limited in our vision and ability to dream. If we were, we would never move forward or achieve any great goals, improvements or innovations to make our lives better.

I would say the totally convinced on here are being just as stubborn when it comes to other viewpoints. I'm glad I fall somewhere in the middle. The arguments for both sides have been really interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter