Halloween on the High Seas stateroom decor package available by phone.

So I called yesterday (a mere 100 minute wait) and got the holiday package. My question is, where is this tracked? Is there any record of my purchase anywhere in Disney's systems I can view? I don't see it in the app for my cruise, I didn't receive an email...do I just have to wait and hope that it's there when I get on board?

i didn't get one either and I specifically asked hime to make sure I got one! He said he had sent it!!! Shame on me for not looking before I let him off the line!

I purchased the Halloween package for 2 rooms via Concierge and there was no wait.
I did not receive an email confirmation but I'm not worried. It'll be fine.

I know it’ll be a bit, but when someone gets theirs, can you post a pic? I’m super jealous and would love one, but I know the looks I’d get from hubby if I bought a $100 blanket I absolutely do not need, but I want to see it!

I know it’ll be a bit, but when someone gets theirs, can you post a pic? I’m super jealous and would love one, but I know the looks I’d get from hubby if I bought a $100 blanket I absolutely do not need, but I want to see it!
I hope they do too. I wanted the Halloween one for up coming one but didn’t realize they were that expense. Thought it would be like the birthday ones and be a towel and hanging things.

Now the Christmas one I probably could talk him into …lol

was told twice they weren’t even taking calls - now it’s a 30 min wait. Hoping they still have the HOTHS blanket & we can get the Merrytime one too. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

How long does it usually take between available by phone and online through on board gifts? I've been hoping to avoid calling.

Thought I'd post my experience from just now in case it's helpful at all. I got through on the phone after an hour wait -- I put it on speaker and was busy with stuff around the house so I didn't waste my time just sitting here but WOW. Even once the rep picked up my call, it took almost 20 minutes because I wanted one package for each of three cabins (had to be done individually), and she also put me on hold twice because she was having a problem with her headset. But it all worked out in the end, thank goodness! This was for the holiday stateroom package for our Merrytime Cruise in December -- they were $99.51 each. I did receive "amenity confirmation" emails for each cabin and it says "HOLIDAY WISH DECOR" as the item. The package includes a holiday-themed blanket, two festive hanging banners, a reversible pillow featuring Mickey and Minnie, and a plush scarf with Goofy in a Santa hat. She commented that she liked the colors of the items so I asked if she was looking at a photo, and she said she was, so there must be images out there somewhere.....

I wish there would be a package with blanket and pillows without the hanging banners and scarf but I understand they're trying to package more to charge more.

We placed our order on Monday- an 1.5 hr wait, probably not the best idea to call in on the day Disney+ cruise discount went active, but hey we got in and it’s ordered. I’m looking forward to it.

Picture posted.

• Love
Reactions: KSL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter