Haven't you just been to disney Rachael !!

ILOVEDLP

DIS Veteran
Hello me again !!
Hope you all had a very merry Christmas and Santa was good to you all ?
He was too us

Title is what everyone's says to me but it is our choice to holiday where we like.
I don't really care to be honest yes we had a Halloween trip for my birthday and I wish we could go more often if the truth was known.
So Only 49 sleeps till we leave for disney again for the twins 7th birthday trip :):)
First the cast Rachael 40 year old disney nut here I'm with the boys on our last trip our next trip is my 12th.

Again sorry about the pics photobucket hates me !!! So does the dis it keeps logging me out lol.
Also on this trip DH Michael 48 it's his 2nd trip

My lovely ds1 Adam 17 10th trip

And of course Alex 6 7th trip

And Nathan 6 7th trip

This trip is for their 7th birthday where better place to spend it ?!?!
It's us's birthday after all ;)

I'm in!
Handsome bunch you are. Do tell all the details xxx

Sorry for huge pics my face should not be that big ;)
Ok when and where ?
We leave Durham on the 15th February on a east coast train for a over night say here
http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/258/London-Central-Kings-Cross-hotel
We intend to spend the day at the imperial war museum we haven't been since the refurb Adam very excited by this then prob nandos we love nandos.

Then on the 6.50 Eurostar to Lille with a short stop grab breakfast at Lille then on to disney where we have 5 nights http://www.adagio-city.com/gb/hotel-6794-aparthotel-adagio-marne-la-vallee-val-d-europe/index.shtml

Then we move to http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/hotels/disneys-newport-bay-club/ for 2 nights in a family room the boys love being on site so thought I best book the bargain 2 nights with our AP discount soo looking forward to this as we haven't stayed here before let's hope for birthday pixie dust :goodvibes.

Then a late Eurostar home for a over night Here
http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/269/London-Central-Kings-Cross-Royal-Scot-hotel with a lovely first class journey home the next day (I had some rail vouchers)
We all have dream APs so need to make the most out of them after all ?!?

ADRs are made not going over board on this trip as 5 of us and I'm back again in May.
Monday we arrive after a early start so plan to get DH AP then go to hotel and eat there
We will also need to shop for breakfast lunch snacks etc to.
Tuesday plaza garden 6.15
Wednesday planet Hollywood (going to try to book ) :)
Thursday king Ludwig 6.30
Friday bbwws :) 6.30
Saturday chez remy 5 o'clock last sitting.
Sunday cafe Mickey 6.15 the boys birthday so cake ordered to.
Monday again leaving free as it won't be busy.
Plan EOS Annette's and maybe rain forest on this trip.
:) face means already paid for I'm a bit gutted only doing one character meal this trip but we did 3 last time and plan 3 in may so it's not to bad really.
I will miss pics like this

More to follow :wave2:

Hope we get lots of ride photos on our photo pass this time to last time it was just to busy in October !

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj566/rachael403/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/9EC42E3F-
On our last trip we went to salon Mickey and meet the lovely Jill Robison [URL=http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/rachael403/media/2014-12/2014-12/2642C391-9527-48C4-B745-CFAFF0980859_zpspd2fdw0x.png.html][IMG]http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj566/rachael403/2014-12/2014-12/2642C391-9527-48C4-B745-CFAFF0980859_zpspd2fdw0x.png

Thank you Jill the boys still talk about this hope and the kind family who gave them a pin each.

Some meet and greets would be nice to

Grr double link.
Thanks for reading along will update more soon :)

All aboard the Skylark! :rotfl2: Looking forward to more of this Rach. :)

Where were the 2 pictures of you holding Alex and Nathan - before Jack M&G - taken Rachael. Don't recognise that wallpaper.

I'm in!
Handsome bunch you are. Do tell all the details xxx

Aww thanks Kizzy handsome and all very short lol !

Still having a prob with photo bucket going to start my tr from October agin when I have more tine what with Christmas work kids hospitals and thinking about feb I haven't got a lot of time xxx

All aboard the Skylark! :rotfl2: Looking forward to more of this Rach. :)

Where were the 2 pictures of you holding Alex and Nathan - before Jack M&G - taken Rachael. Don't recognise that wallpaper.

I knew you would be Anne :thumbsup2
Going to try to sort my disney pics out once and for all when yen kids are back at school and I have a day off work.

The picture with Walt is in salon Mickey the share holders lounge Jill from the dis treated us to a little look in very nice it was to hope she see this.
I see you started your tr :)
I'm just in from work will have a read xx

Ah, thanks, I've never been in there and probably never will be. lol Have started as you say but won't be finished tonight - have work in the morning so need to get to bed. Night night Rach, talk to you again. xx

Whoop whoop! you forgot to put in the most important part of your trip; meeting meeeee!

Ah, thanks, I've never been in there and probably never will be. lol Have started as you say but won't be finished tonight - have work in the morning so need to get to bed. Night night Rach, talk to you again. xx

You never know you may get a noisy round one day :thumbsup2
Xx

Whoop whoop! you forgot to put in the most important part of your trip; meeting meeeee! ��
It's great to have something to look forward to after Xmas.
Now tell me about these Prince costumes on your lovely twins? DS1 would love one. Although I don't know yet if we're doing ADC.

I haven't got round to the best parts yet dee :woohoo:
Isn't if fab less than 7 weeks now :dance3:
Nathan is from esty and Alex's is from amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009M5GTWM/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1419875148&sr=1&keywords=prince+costume
I like this one too http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bristol-CC9...qid=1419875148&sr=8-1&keywords=prince+costume
It's prob a bit late for a esty one to be made, we won't be taking those costumes on our next trip but will prob come along on our may trip we have a flynn rider that needs showing off but being sensible re weather & clothes also food budget.
We will eat at ADC and inventions next trip as only me and twins so won't break the bank.
Will be cowboys this trip defo.
we have new pirates from esty that they could wear over other clothes.
Wait till yo use the burt T-shirt I've got for the spring lol
Will update all our dressing up plan.
We are excited to meet you all !!
:goodvibes
X

I do love a PTR! Also love the boys' costumes! Amazing!
Enjoy your planning and who cares if some people don't like your holiday choice - you and your family love it so it doesn't matter! :banana:

Oooh I do love a bit of dressing up! DS2 got a Darth Vader costume from Santa (the only thing he asked for, bless him!). I have loads of Disney t shirts but I'll need to get Jumpers for Feb. Must make a trip to Penneys (Primark).

I do love a PTR! Also love the boys' costumes! Amazing!
Enjoy your planning and who cares if some people don't like your holiday choice - you and your family love it so it doesn't matter! :banana:

Thank you we have more to come on our next trips ;)
I know would understand :hug:

Oooh I do love a bit of dressing up! DS2 got a Darth Vader costume from Santa (the only thing he asked for, bless him!). I have loads of Disney t shirts but I'll need to get Jumpers for Feb. Must make a trip to Penneys (Primark).

I have jumpers from oct may get a new one or two for us for feb love a disney jumper me :)
My lot love Star Wars too :):):)
Who doesn't love dressing up make the most of it when you can Dee.

Aww thanks Kizzy handsome and all very short lol !

Still having a prob with photo bucket going to start my tr from October agin when I have more tine what with Christmas work kids hospitals and thinking about feb I haven't got a lot of time xxx

Take your time and make sure you get time to relax in between all the madness!
Lol, we're a short bunch too, except Jem, where ever she got it from!

Lovely meal plans. Very envious! In fact I'm reconsidering mine now!!
How are the boys doing? Have you been with the hospital recently? Love Adam's Heisenberg jumpers. Big thumbs up! We love Breaking Bad

Take your time and make sure you get time to relax in between all the madness!
Lol, we're a short bunch too, except Jem, where ever she got it from!

Lovely meal plans. Very envious! In fact I'm reconsidering mine now!!
How are the boys doing? Have you been with the hospital recently? Love Adam's Heisenberg jumpers. Big thumbs up! We love Breaking Bad

Maybe take months rather than weeks kiz ;)
What do you fancy meal wise? this trip isn't all out meal plan like the last trip but I still got some firm faves and some new ones for us :woohoo:.

We are back at the hospital January his scar looks good I'm pleased to say.
He has good and bad days looking at the pics from October he looks so much better now it a waiting game as it's something no one really know much about thanks for asking :)
I had bb hoodies made for him for they are packed away ready for feb I also got him a lets Cook Christmas dinner one made we love bb in this house too can not watch Malcolm in the middle any more now though :laughing
More plans from you please xxx

Quick up date my may and dec trips are off I'm sad to say.
They've turned into one summer trip at the Cheyenne wow the price of summer trips but the school holidays sorted now .
Happy new year everyone :goodvibes

Rachael, I'm very sorry to hear that. I'm sure you're disappointed but at least you still have 2 trips to look forward to in 2015. Happy New Year to you all. xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter