Haven't you just been to disney Rachael !!

I'm not sure Rachael - if you mention 2 rooms they might ask you to pay for them? :confused3

Think I would wait and see. x

I did think that too Anne see what we get will be best a new room would be nice too.
I have emailed and asked about the pool just to see if it's open not really worried though x

Any word on the pool love?

I never got around to that update but I will in a little bit! Love the sound of those costumes and am looking forward to seeing how the nails turn out.
So close now Rach :banana::banana:

Any word on the pool love?

I never got around to that update but I will in a little bit! Love the sound of those costumes and am looking forward to seeing how the nails turn out.
So close now Rach :banana::banana:

Nothing yet Kizzy !
5 weeks in the morning we will be on our way if the weather bad only cowboys shall be out I would think.
New hoodies will be ordered next week.
Twins autograph books came less than a week from America fab service !
Got to have my tan and disney nails done lol :)
Hoping this years going to be a good one looks like I get my new job in less than 2 weeks time :)
Best of all up to me how many hours I want to work and no more Sunday nights !!
Xx

Nothing yet Kizzy !
5 weeks in the morning we will be on our way if the weather bad only cowboys shall be out I would think.
New hoodies will be ordered next week.
Twins autograph books came less than a week from America fab service !
Got to have my tan and disney nails done lol :)
Hoping this years going to be a good one looks like I get my new job in less than 2 weeks time :)
Best of all up to me how many hours I want to work and no more Sunday nights !!
Xx

Fabulous news!! :banana: same line of work?
Wow that was fast postage from the US!
I hope the weather is fine and not too cold for you guys. I picked up some thermal tops for Jem for our January trip reduced down to €3 in Primark on Friday. Bargain!
You know I love my tan but I never bother in DLP! And thats so not me!! I put on falsies for my AP pics!! :lmao: I need to get my life in order and up my game!!

You know I love my tan but I never bother in DLP! And thats so not me!! I put on falsies for my AP pics!! :lmao: I need to get my life in order and up my game!!

When you say falsies Kizzy, you do mean eyelashes, don't you? :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Fabulous news!! :banana: same line of work?
Wow that was fast postage from the US!
I hope the weather is fine and not too cold for you guys. I picked up some thermal tops for Jem for our January trip reduced down to €3 in Primark on Friday. Bargain!

Yes and no Kizzy working for the same club I get a new kitchen bar and function to run :)
Bargains love primark here !!
Love my tan it needs to be booked if I need a new ap pic taken
X

Does that ticker say a month to disney :cool1:
New hoodies on the way will post pics ASAP your going to love them !!!
Added early check in to travelodge made sure our rooms are next to each other.
No news on the pool or family room but DH looking forward to the NPB too :)
Just need to pic up a few bits ring planet Hollywood rain forest and where set !!!

Anyone know of any nandos offers
Have a great weekend all :lovestruc
X

Good golly Miss Molly, so it does. ;) :rotfl2:

Looking forward to seeing the new hoodies.

Have a great weekend. :love:

1 month! woohoo! looking forward to seeing the hoodies!

Haven't went mad dee if you need his number you know where i I'm lol:)
Think toy story Star Wars for twins
frozen for me !!!
I have a T-shirt plan for august too one will ordered next week for the sing along to frozen :)

ooooh sounds interesting! need to see what we have before I go buying any more!

Evening all :thumbsup2
Having problems with this site again :(
Little up date needed !
We went to the hospital on Tuesday about Alex the tumour is now the size of a orange pip at it's biggest it was bigger than his eye socket the dr said it all over bar the shouting back again in 3mths so happy.
I had a meeting last night about my new job it's going to be a challenge but just what I need :)
It won't be till White back from disney now super excited it.
I've tried ti upload pic of hoodies but know but don't know where they've gone :(
This is what mine says !

The boys have ones plus another that I will try to post later

Where taking
Again it's super cute !
And
Plus this the other is blue
We also have our cowboy stuff
They I feel maybe the only thing we wear re the weather :(
I got new snow boots for me others already have them god job I got them as we had quite a bit of snow this week they are super comfy !!
Not much on the list book planet hollywood a week before the trip.
Pick up new underwear got to be done it's a holiday after all ;)
Hair nails tan booked :)

Diet out of the window till after the trip defo now my slimming world leader died at 46 on Friday they thing a aneurism I'm so sad as she was a friend too life really is to short her dd is getting married in may funeral will be a while as so sudden postmortem need.
Live it while you can girls !!!

Pack last min re weather.
All paper work in orrery and passports in date.
2 weeks sunday we will be on our way !!!

love love love the hoodies.
I think it's gonna be a cold one. lots of snow around today.
that's awful sad about your leader. jeepers you just never know what's around the corner.

I've been eating terribly this week. going to be good for the next two weeks so I can indulge a bit in DLP.

Can you believe it is just over 2 weeks to go?!?!?! My god, I am so excited I could wee!

Great news about the tumour! Size of a pip is good!! :thumbsup2

Loving the outfits! I have no idea what to take for Rosebug - many of her dresses are too small now as she has had another growth spurt but she won't be able to wear them much anyway with her snow suit on. I think she can just buy what she wants there!

Evening all :thumbsup2
Having problems with this site again :(

I'm hoping this new boards fix makes it easier Rach - site hates my phone - keeps dropping me. :confused3

We went to the hospital on Tuesday about Alex the tumour is now the size of a orange pip at it's biggest it was bigger than his eye socket the dr said it all over bar the shouting back again in 3mths so happy.

Brilliant news Rachael. :hug:

I had a meeting last night about my new job it's going to be a challenge but just what I need :)

New job? Well done you. :cool1:

It won't be till White back from disney now super excited it.
I've tried ti upload pic of hoodies but know but don't know where they've gone :(

They're lovely hun. Twins costumes are always superb. :thumbsup2

2 weeks sunday we will be on our way !!!

Delighted for you Rachael - just what the doctor ordered for you all. 2 weeks will fly in. :goodvibes

love love love the hoodies.
I think it's gonna be a cold one. lots of snow around today.
that's awful sad about your leader. jeepers you just never know what's around the corner.

I've been eating terribly this week. going to be good for the next two weeks so I can indulge a bit in DLP.
T
Aww the cold doesn't bother me any way ;)
See you real soon Dee :)

Can you believe it is just over 2 weeks to go?!?!?! My god, I am so excited I could wee!

Great news about the tumour! Size of a pip is good!! :thumbsup2

Loving the outfits! I have no idea what to take for Rosebug - many of her dresses are too small now as she has had another growth spurt but she won't be able to wear them much anyway with her snow suit on. I think she can just buy what she wants there!
Thanks rosebug he looks really well
I've a small case with dressing up stuff packed not much at all it maybe to cold will wait and see.
Soo pleased to read she growing well less than 2 weeks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter