Haven't you just been to disney Rachael !!

I'm hoping this new boards fix makes it easier Rach - site hates my phone - keeps dropping me. :confused3

Brilliant news Rachael. :hug:

New job? Well done you. :cool1:

They're lovely hun. Twins costumes are always superb. :thumbsup2

Delighted for you Rachael - just what the doctor ordered for you all. 2 weeks will fly in. :goodvibes
Hi Anne it's freezing on me so posting the editing the post as easier .
No job is a promotion to manger at the club I work for excited as get to run the new club house :) costumes me blush I haven't went mad this time thought think it will be a bit cold fir dressing up tbh.
So happy about Alex felling a lot less stressed and looking forward to our birthday trip can not wait to be back in my happy place xx

I haven't got a update but it's nearly my SDD so watch out for I'm going to see how easy it is to up loada pic now

Can not wait to have one of these :)

Last edited:
I'm dying for a Glowtini! will definitely be having one on my first evening at BL. Hope they have the kids ones too.

I insist you both have 1 for me too ladies. My son keeps promising to try to make me one - he works in a bar and quite fancies himself as a mixologist. Might take a few attempts before he gets it right. ;-)

Oh Anne that looks fab !
Think I may see if I can have a small cocktail menu at my new place just for the ladies ;)

We one week today and we will be in London, 2 weeks today and the twins will be 7 my babies are getting so big

All of them :(
So no packing done yet watching the weather and it looks like it's getting warmer !
I can pack Saturday night as I know I have everything it just needs to go in the cases.
Next week plan
Monday work
Tuesday hair done and food shop.
Wednesday nails done disney style :) will share pic girls
Then having a meeting about the bar I want then the funeral busy day but a sad one too?
Thursday nip to m&s for train snacks blitz house change beds etc.
Friday work then tan girl got to have a tan lol.
Saturday work then finish packing off not much lol !!
I also have to ring planet Hollywood to try and book a table for Tuesday night must put that on top of the todo list.
What everyone taking foot wear clothes wise Tia Rachael

I got snowboots from Lidl for all of us. thermal socks too!
I'm working mon-thurs and then off so will get organized at the weekend. then nails on Monday! don't know exactly what I'm getting but probably a combo of black/red/white to match my hat, scarf and gloves. :earboy2:

You ladies are well organised ::yes:::thumbsup2

You must have a cocktail for me too. Mines a pins colada or a Bacardi Royale if we're feeling flush ;)
Hope the last few days go to plan and you enjoy the build up xxxx

I insist you both have 1 for me too ladies. My son keeps promising to try to make me one - he works in a bar and quite fancies himself as a mixologist. Might take a few attempts before he gets it right. ;-)

It's not too difficult to do, i got the recipe on internet and it was ok, i think i only used too much lemon vodka LOL

Oh Anne that looks fab !
Think I may see if I can have a small cocktail menu at my new place just for the ladies ;)

Wednesday nails done disney style :) will share pic girls

Definitely sounds like a plan Rach. :thumbsup2 Look forward to photo - your Disney nails are always fab. :cheer2:

It's not too difficult to do, i got the recipe on internet and it was ok, i think i only used too much lemon vodka LOL

I'd get the proportions all wrong Giulia - but look forward to experimenting some time. Can't see them foing to waste however they may turn out. :drinking1 :rotfl2:

Lol!! Just saw this now! Most definitely just false eyelashes

Phew, thank goodness for that. :rotfl2: :blush:

Kizzy and dee have already seen them there a bit short kind of not looked after them of late but here you go

Need to get my bum in great behind with the packing big style !
Rang planet Hollywood won't let me boo so going to call in next wed see if I can get a table !
House a tip send stil have 2 shift left got most if our train food snd picked ypu a new pair of jeans.
Off to make lunch then blitz house and pack some more !!
Excited will be fit ti burst Saturday night !!

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been on here much since our trip and this is the first time I've seen this thread , the photos are lovely and it was so nice to meet you and the boys. Can't believe your about to head off again, lucky things, even more surpised to find that you cancelled the October trip, so have I :( and that you've booked for August, so have I, I'm not stalking you honestly! So I just popped on to see who'd be at dlp the same time as us and it's you :) Just me and Liam, staying at the Kyriad 13th - 17th. Not in the SH Club anymore so we'll have to meet up for evening cocktails instead. We loved our July trip in 2013, long days, late evenings, summer sun and for me most importantly CROCS :) In the meantime have a fantastic Feb trip :)
Hope we get lots of ride photos on our photo pass this time to last time it was just to busy in October !

Thank you Jill the boys still talk about this hope and the kind family who gave them a pin each.

Aww it was lovely to meet you and the boys and I'm sorry I've not replied before

Omg Jill so pleased to see you back on here I did have other pics on this thread but I somehow moved them lol photobucket hosted me lol !!!
You are kidding we are there 12 till 16th doing brunch before the train home ? We ate the same hotel Jill :)
Cinders is there too with her dd for her birthday !
Can not wait to catch up again glowtinis defo one night !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter