Haven't you just been to disney Rachael !!

Sorry I haven't been on here much since our trip and this is the first time I've seen this thread , the photos are lovely and it was so nice to meet you and the boys. Can't believe your about to head off again, lucky things, even more surpised to find that you cancelled the October trip, so have I :( and that you've booked for August, so have I, I'm not stalking you honestly! So I just popped on to see who'd be at dlp the same time as us and it's you :) Just me and Liam, staying at the Kyriad 13th - 17th. Not in the SH Club anymore so we'll have to meet up for evening cocktails instead. We loved our July trip in 2013, long days, late evenings, summer sun and for me most importantly CROCS :) In the meantime have a fantastic Feb trip :)

Aww it was lovely to meet you and the boys and I'm sorry I've not replied before

Omg Jill so pleased to see you back on here I did have other pics on this thread but I somehow moved them lol photobucket hosted me lol !!!
You are kidding we are there 12 till 16th doing brunch before the train home ? We ate the same hotel Jill :)
Cinders is there too with her dd for her birthday !
Can not wait to catch up again glowtinis defo one night !

Yaay all at kyriad, in August glowtini's all round

Wow how many typos I'm I getting lol
Yes you 2 need to put your dates on TA for sponsorship ( thread keeps getting taken off)
Can taste the glowtini now will try to find us a good place next week :)
X

I had my name on TA thread, bummer they take it down! Got it on here and my DLP fans page...... I think Jill is on there :)

Party at the Kyriad it is then, shall start saving my pennies for all those cocktails girls :) I hadn't even thought about the AP and sponsorship, would be nice if we could extend our AP's. So there's a thread on TA and FB DLPfans, off to have a look :) Is it you and the 3 boys in August Rach ?

Unable yo quote for some reason yes Louise it's gone for some reason.
Jill party sounds great to us !! Get your names on fir sponsorship yes just me and the 3 boys again room for 4 cheaper.
Anne girl got to have her nails done for disney only sat shift to do and finishing early too yay !!

Hello all last post as we are off very early in the morning lots of people there next week !
I'm hoping it's not as bust as oct half term but who cares as long as where at disney !!
Everyone have a fab weekend catch up when I'm back from our happy place xx

Have a great time :thumbsup2we're leaving early in the morning too. Won't be in the parks till Monday as we have a long drive down. It will be interesting to see if it's as busy as October as all onsite hotels are fully booked! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter