Having a GRAND time - the NEW Official GF Chat Thread PART 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
035-2.jpg

Morning All :goodvibes

Just wanted to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Have a safe and happy holiday :).

Deb :santa:

Marvel......LOVE the pics.....thanks for posting :goodvibes :goodvibes

Kelly......You were up EARLY :scared1:. Your nephew is so cute :goodvibes. Looks like Anty loves the Kota :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2. WTG on 17,000 posts :cool1: :cool1:.

Boys are up now.......gotta go open gifts........have a great day all....TTYL :).

Deb

Good Morning Everyone!:santa:

Here it is Christmas morning and DH and I are the only ones up...:confused3

Teens!! they love to sleep...I can remember when they used to wake us up bright and early and couldnt wait to open their gifts...

Going to have to wake them up soon because now I cant wait for them to open their gifts...The tables do turn...:rotfl:

Kelly Always the early bird!!:) Your nephew is adorable! And the boys sure do look happy with their gifts...especially Anty...

Deb I see you were an early bird too...lucky your teens woke up already...hope your havin fun opening your gifts...:goodvibes

Marvel Glad you are having such a good trip...hope that Vanessa is too...

The Disney Christmas parade is on...I'm off to watch it and wish I could be there too...

Merry Christmas to you all ...have a wonderful day:santa:

Good morning and Merry Christmas everyone!!!
I will be the queen of typos for a while...this new Dell Mini is cute, but the keyboard will take a while to get used to!
My 8yo and 15yo were up at 6am, but they had ti wait 2 hours until Grammy and Gramoy got here...they were so good about it! Only my 3yo is disappointed, she says last year Santa brought her more gifts. That might be true...but last year Santa did not bring an American Girl Doll and Elmo live...she has non sense of value...she would have been happier with 20 My Little Ponies at $5 each than she is with her 2 big items. LOL Oh well, I had fun!!!
I hope everyone is having a great Christmas!!!

Just checking in before heading to my parent's for the afternoon :santa:.

BlueSkies......DS15 came into our room at 3:30 a.m. :scared1:.....needless to say he heard "GET BACK TO BED......IT'S STILL THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT!!!" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:. Then DS13 came in around 5:30 a.m......STILL too early :rotfl2: :rotfl2:. I did end up getting out of bed just after that though, put on a pot of coffee, then both boys were up and ready to open gifts :goodvibes.

Vanessa......I hope you're having a FABULOUS time!!!!!!

Shel......Kids are funny.....I remember when mine were happy playing with the box their toys came in.....:rotfl: :rotfl:. I think I'm always more excited to see them open their gifts than they are getting them :rolleyes1.

I had to make it short but sweet as we're getting ready to head out. Have a great Christmas Day everyone :santa:. I think after we get home we're going to relax and watch Christmas Vacation........that movie just cracks me up....it will be a nice way to end the day :goodvibes.

Hi to everyone else......MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Deb :santa:

Morning!!!!

I am DVRing the Disney parade, too!! OMG omg..It SO MAKES ME WANT TO GO!!!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: I might be there in March yet.:rotfl2: And then when the Corbin kid sang that celebrate song.....i want to be there....SIX WEEKS!!!!:thumbsup2

Marvel,
thanks for the TERRIFIC PICS!:goodvibes That is amazing that there were low lines in teh lobby. :) When we were there it was CRAZY busy. Lucky you guys!!!!! Sounds like you're having a great time......except for the lost baby doll. :sad2: I hope she turns up. That is sad. :guilty: Oh...I totally remember Christmas Eve Day taking forever...we'd sled....we'd come in...we'd sled...we'd skate...anything to pass the time til going to Grandma's. One year we got snowed in!!!! (country living) We had to snowmobile over to grandma's!!!:rotfl: NO way were we missing it.

Last night....I had just got out of the shower getting ready to go out to dinner and our power went out!!!!!!! :eek: :rotfl: (now..we have lived here for 11 years....maybe lost power 5 times in all that time!) I had an hour so I towel dried my hair really good and kept fluffing it to air dry it. It was about 4:40 so getting dark!! We were w/out power for 3 hours....luckily it was on when we got home from dinner. We went to our Chinese place....walked in and there was a display of SNOOPYS!!!!:goodvibes In a sleigh with Santa hats on!!!!! I took a pic of the girls with it with my cell phone. Dinner was yummo as usual. The place was packed! Then we came home, had "A Christmas Story" on and played Apples to Apples.....opened grandma gifts and hung out.

This morning the girls were up before the sun!!! I told them not to wake me and Dh up til after 9!:rotfl: I am so mean. :rotfl:

Kel....CUTE PICS!!!! Brady is a doll. And so are ANty and Shawn!! That koda is cool.

I have some stupid pics of us making use of my new camera...killing time til dinner ressie in the dark with no power. :rotfl: I will post the pics in a bit. NOt sure where my family is....why are they letting me online? Hmmm......I hear the girls...not the guys.....

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!!

TTYL! I will be back with crazy pics!:goodvibes
Chan

Merry Christmas! :santa:

I just wanted to say how thankful I am for my new friends! A year ago I never could imagined meeting people on here that i would call friends!

I can't wait till Feb! :goodvibes

Kelly! I LOVE JANIE AND JACK! Good taste! Oh and I love that the Christmas Story is playing on the TV :rotfl: We watched it almost twice last night while wraping gifts and cooking!

Have a great rest of the day enjoying friends and family on this special day!

Oh...I totally remember Christmas Eve Day taking forever...we'd sled....we'd come in...we'd sled...we'd skate...anything to pass the time til going to Grandma's. One year we got snowed in!!!! (country living) We had to snowmobile over to grandma's!!!:rotfl: NO way were we missing it.

Chan

Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go.....la la la la....i dont remember any more ...:)

Hope everyone is enjoying thier Christmas.

We did get up at 5:30 today and got to the MK around 6:50. Looked like a lot of people at the gates but it really wasn't.

We did a few rides each in each land and left by 9am as more and more people were coming in.

We ordered room service as we opened our presents. Room service has been top notch!
Did more shopping in the lobby and now we are resting until dinner tonight. We are eating in the place that one of you got sick twice :rotfl:

Kelly that dinosaur looks great...he must be having a great time with it!

When we left the MK around 9am i saw people put jackets down on the curb and sit on them or next to them. I wonder if they thought the tv parade was live and would be starting soon. :confused3

and again i have to say how great the RPC cast members are... they are proactive and are solving problems (well, not problems, but i cant think of a better word) as you bring them up...:thumbsup2

Mandy I feel the same way!!

We just had KILLER HOT WINGS!! I really make them AWESOME. I am not the best chef....but I do great bar food.:rotfl: Wings, nachos, guacamole, that type of stuff....so that is what we are having today.:rotfl2:

Marvel...I had that room last Thanksgiving.;) OMG...OK...here's the deal...what I ate was the pear and gorgonzola cheese salad...the sangria (which is fabu) and the filet. TWICE.:rotfl: Good luck!! I have a terrible stomach...and actually andrea said she was ill and she ate the SAME STUFF I DID!!!!:eek: But...I guess we are in the minority - so ENJOY!:thumbsup2 Sounds like a really great Christmas!:goodvibes

I snuck away while they are cleaning up the family room.;)

Here's a couple pics.....

Some fun in the dark with no power....I didn't want to use the flash...I thought the candle light was prettier.;)

DSCF3541.jpg

It got DARK FAST!!!

DSCF3564.jpg

OK I LOVE LUCY FANS>....."Ethel to Tilly....Come in Tilly".....

DSCF3581.jpg

Our own little Christmas Eve seance.....
:rotfl:

DSCF3582.jpg

When we got back from the restaurant last night the power came back! yay

284.jpg

OK! I am needed!! I hope you are all enjoying your day.

CHanning:)

Merry Christmas Everyone.
We had a great visit with our friends. I've been going non stop since 7:30 yesterday morning. We opened presents last night after church and did the stockings this morning. I was up until almost 3:00 this morning and up again at 7:30 to start all over again. Our friends left around noon and the relatives arrived at 2:00 for dinner. :eek: After dinner we had another round of presents. Now I have to find room for everything. :rotfl2: Everybody is finally gone, I'm in my fleece jammies and drinking a glass of wine. Is there a tired smiley? It was hard doing two dinners, but somehow managed to pull it off.

Chan: Love the pics in the candlelight, especially the one with Lucy and JoJo on the sofa.

Kelly:
Your nephew and kids are too cute. Great pic of Anty and the dino. You guys are really on the ball, took pics and posted them already. I just realized that we didn't even take any. How did we forget that.:rotfl2:

Marvel: Thanks for taking time to post your pics. Love the tree, it is so cute.

I just realized the narrator of A Christmas Story is the voice of the Carousel of Progress!

Had to Google it just now to win a bet and prove DH wrong. Last night while wrapping I told my DH it was and he said no way and of course like always we bet a hated chore..... When will he ever learn that I am always right about all things Disney!

:rotfl:

Ok, just popped online to Google and end up here!

Nice pics Chan and Marvel!

Evening All :goodvibes

We had a very nice Christmas at my mom's and now we're home and watching "Christmas Vacation" :happytv:. Good thing DH is off tomorrow so nobody has to get up early......this has been a LONG week :faint:.

Chan......Glad your power wasn't out too long and was back on when you got home :). I like your pics :goodvibes.

Maxie.......Sounds like you've been going non-stop......I hope you are able to get some rest :cloud9:.

I'm gonna go watch my movie.....Cousin Eddie just showed up in the RV :lmao: :lmao:. I'll catch you all tomorrow......have a good night all :upsidedow.

Deb :)

hi everyone!
Marvel I hope you guys are having a great time!
I hope everyone else had a great holiday! I am off to clean up my house and then we are taking the kids out to get a few things.

Morning:surfweb: ....... The day after has hit...... ughh we have to find homes for all the new toys and re-organize the play room.

DH is at the gym and i am trying to keep kids from fighting over new toys....why id we not just buy 3 of everything??? :confused3

Good Morning :surfweb:

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas :santa:. DH and the boys are still sleeping so I've got some quiet time :). I think today will be spent cleaning and taking all the Christmas stuff down :rolleyes1. I know it's just the day after, but once Christmas Day comes and goes, I'm ready for the all the decor to come down :rotfl: :rotfl:. To me all the hype is over.....plus it's been so crazy around here the last couple of weeks that I'm ready for SPRING :goodvibes.

Kelly......Have fun going out today with the kiddos ;).

Mandy......Good luck finding room for everything......how I remember those days when there was never enough room for all the toys :headache:.

Hi to everyone else :wave2:. Have a good day all :flower3:.

Deb :upsidedow

Deb: My decorations will be coming down this weekend too. I feel the same way, once the presents are gone no need for the tree any more.:rotfl2: I'm too tired to do it today or I would. I'm just going to be lazy and not do much today. I do leave the snowmen up for awhile, but put away all the Christmassy stuff. 84 days until spring.:yay: :yay:

Maxie.....I'm glad I'm not the only one :laughing:. DH always asks why I'm taking everything down so early and says I should leave it all up until New Years :sad2:........but he's not the one who has to put everything away and get the house back in order :rotfl: :rotfl:. I need to clean so I figured might as well take everything down today and then clean rather than clean around everthing :rolleyes:.....otherwise I'm all for your thinking of doing nothing today and just relaxing :thumbsup2. I guess I'll save my "do nothing" for tomorrow :rotfl2:. But you go and enjoy your relaxation :flower3:. Keep that spring countdown going :goodvibes.

DS just got up and I'm sure the rest will be up shortly so I better get moving and see what's for breakfast :upsidedow. TTYL.

Deb :)

Good Morning Everyone:)

Everyone around here is asleep..but me of course!! I'm thinking about what ot make for dinner...:rotfl: I think I'm going to try that nice risotto recipe that Mare posted...let you all know how it turns out...

Deb and Maxie What do you mean take down your Christmas decorations!!:scared1: I wouldnt have the energy today even if I wanted to take them down... I love to keep them up as long as possible...we take them down about the middle of January...keep lighting the tree and all;)

Most other seasonal decorations I do take down the day after the holiday...halloween etc but not these...:confused3

Channing Your room looks so nice by candlelight...great pics...especially the Christmas seance...I remember that Lucy episode..:rotfl:

I think its 84 days until spring...read that somewhere recently:laughing:

Maxie I sure dont want it to take any longer to get here than it has too...:)

Hi to everyone else...hope you enjoyed your Christmas! and are having a nice day...:flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter