Having a GRAND time - the NEW Official GF Chat Thread PART 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh if they show mitch mcconnel smirking again I am gonna be sick....
a poll they showed said that 63% of american people the gop wasnt against the stimulus for political reasons more than any other reason.

I am so sick of this crap I mean I dont agree with everything Obama does but give an alternative and so far I am not hearing one.

I mean for 8 years Bush ran this country and congress was controlled bu the gop and they spent more money than anyone. But now all of a sudden they dont wanna spend money. I wonder if McCain had won and he needed to pass a stimulus package would they all be against that as well. I think not.

OMG im cracking myself up on the flip side:rotfl2:

You are cracking me up too....I love laughing.:rotfl: I laugh LOUD.:thumbsup2 I don't roll when I laugh though....but I might snort.:rotfl2: Go ask more questions....you know you want to. ;) They might convince you it's not so bad and we will have to pull you back from the dark side.:rotfl:

Blue Deb...Thanks that is sweet.:goodvibes I have so much more...but my computer guy ditched me for a date in Kansas City.....ugh. :headache: THEN he comes home for a day and goes to Chicago.....:mad: Well...I did end up turning the tv off because Jojo is mega distractable....it was really for ME but it was causing her issues...so it's off. It's too quiet here and I think I need to go to bed soon...you're right.:rotfl: BUT I just finished a large Diet Coke....so I am wired now!;)

I think not, too Kel.... :(

I am looking forward to that coffee in the am.:goodvibes

Chan
caffeinated GF Gal

OMG...I am LAUGHING OUT LOUD!:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Ok..question/riddle (breathe...breathe...)...is there a tiki hut on the monorail line that sells a sugary fruity flavored drink?:confused3 Somebody said there was somewhere.......I heard it on the DIS.

Marvel
....this might be of interest to ya....

Wailea Canyon Activity Pool
With a total project cost of $1.6 million, the newly restored Wailea Canyon Activity Pool features fresh color-schemes that compliment the original colors of Wailea Canyon when it opened in 1991. All water features - seven separate pools including a baby beach, seven waterslides, the world’s first water elevator, caves, waterfalls and Jacuzzis, have been re-tiled and re-plastered to enhance guest enjoyment and relaxation in and out of the water.

Chan
laughing caffeinated GF Gal:rotfl:

This is not a countdown or a live report. I've deleted profanity, and I see a lot of pot-stirring and snarkiness on this thread.

As this is not Resort information, nor is it in any way helpful to visitors who come here in search of helpful trip planning information, this thread is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter