Having a GRAND time - the NEW Official GF Chat Thread PART 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAwn...JUMP IN THE CAR!! WE WILL STIL BE THERE!!! WE usually do 3 hour bfasts!!! COME ON!!!!!:cool1: Crud....I had no idea you might be able to come....but COME ON!! There's TIME!!!:thumbsup2

Siobhan...I'd say you too...but you'd have to catch a fight!!! UNLESS IT"S A MEGA ROAD TRIP!!!:cool1:

OK...I am gonna run.:goodvibes

Have a nice morning all.....

TTYL,
Chan
GF GAl on the RUN:)

Hey girls have a great breakfast!!!:flower3:

I watched just a couple of episodes of the bachelor, because I watch the last one he was on with Deanna. But yesterday on a NY radio station they were saying that he was test driving all the girls. I was shocked, he's like a wolf in sheeps clothing "they said"!

Lisa - You will love May, we used to go in May every year when I was able to take the kids out of school and before they were even in school. Its hot and pool weather, but we never saw heavy rain and almost no humidity (if I remember right)!!

Channing and Kristin Enjoy your breakfast!:)

Christine I have only had breakfast at WCC...its was nice...my little niece will be with me so we'll be sure to ask for the ketchup (what do they do??)!! Thanks for the heads up...

Dawn Waiting on hold for an unreasonably long time would make me crazy!!!:eek: (or maybe crazier...:rotfl: ) since my list is (mostly)done I'm just going to call GF IPO and let them take care of it...they were great last time around...:thumbsup2 Hope you get the good word today about the job...I'm sure you aced that interview...:goodvibes

Deb Where are you today :confused3 ...are you subbing again...I probably missed that post...:rotfl:

Annette Thanks for that WCC info too...there is lots of info about breakfast and dinner just not really about lunch...:confused3 I think we'll give it a try anyway...

We love the parks but really enjoy visiting and dining at the other resorts too...so that is the plan...if I can be persuaded to budge out of the cabanas....:rotfl:

Wow you ladies have been chatty! I have been working on papers for my PhD all weekend :crazy2: so I haven't been around much. I have a lot of catching up to do...on everything!

Have a great breakfast Kristin and Channing!

Morning all! :goodvibes

Not having a washer is a problem..... i just had to go buy underwear for the girls. :rolleyes: I though they had plenty but they don't or they did and they changed them a lot. I thought about hand washing them and then drying them but i doubt i can get them really clean that way! YUCK! :sad2:

I walked last night with my BF and while i was gone my husband did a bed time freshen up on the kids with CLOROX WIPES! :scared1: I got the new package that is pretty for leaving out on the bathroom counter and he thought they were baby wipes..... No one had a reaction thank goodness but he told me I should not buy things like that because it is confusing...... UM the CLOROX logo was not obvious????? :rolleyes:

Wendy~OK so i am gonna break down a order a pair of Eliza B's but I need our Eliza B expert to help me out! I wear a 7 1/2 - 8 should i order up to a 8 or 9?????

Mandy Great deal on your new washer!!:woohoo: The only problem with doing bigger loads of laundry is more to fold at once....:headache: unless you are like me and wait unitl you have a few loads to fold it anyway!!! then there is always alot to fold....:rotfl:

Yes we are excited but realy need to vent.... my FIL called last night and told my husband he would start looking for a old washer that might have the parts we need (like i can just sit around and wait fro him to come across one..... it may take months or even never) and he told him we got a new one. He said "oh you got one of those fancy front door ones? You pay to much for those things and all the fancy buttons..... Mandy got her way i guess" My husband told him it was time and with all the laundry we have to do with 4 kids we needed a mega loader one..... He had something rude to say about getting control of our kids so we don't have to do so much! :mad: I love how he thinks he could do this better than we do..... he has no clue he never has dealt with laundry or changed a diaper or cleaned up kid messes...... it was all my MIL. AND that was with 2 kids and she had the help from both grandmothers :headache:

I always have a huge pile to fold! I am never with out a basket of clothes needing to be folded or already folded that need to be put in drawers or shelves!

I feel like our old washer was not even getting laundry clean, our sons school shirts began coming out with spots that looked like he had dripped grease on his shirt. I am interested to see how the clothes look after being washed in the new one!

The best part is I make my own detergent (yes insert banjo music) and now i have to use the HE stuff...... i am fine with it since I LOVE Tide and now have a valid reason why I HAVE to buy it! :rotfl:

I know!!!!!!!!!!! Dont ya wish we were sitting at our round table having some coffee and breakfast all fresh and shiny ready to hit the parks???? WAAAAAA!

YES.... i miss those yummy sticky buns and cappuccinos......and most of all the COMPANY! :sad:

Chan~ I just got my Vera B hipster and I ordered the Capri Blue that you let me use and it reminds me of the trip........ I used it to go to the grocery store and i had flash backs and could hear FD saying "its the 80's calling, they want the shirt back....... never mind..... just burn it!" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OK ladies gotta go clean...... I made up a little song yesterday when my DH asked how my day was:

"I make the grub and scrub the tub
fill the cups and clean em up
wipe the butts and control the mutts
drive the taxi and you think its all easy"

Mandy FIL need to mind his own business...unless HE wants to come over and help with the laundry!!!:rotfl: Having a decent washing machine is a basic necessity in a home....most especially one that has four little ones!!!

Re: DH and the clorox wipes....:scared1: OMG thank goodness no one had a bad reaction..MEN...thats all I can say (sorry Marvel!):rotfl: But at east he was trying to help by cleaning everyone up...trying deserves some points.. right....:thumbsup2

Lisa I think May is a great month for a trip to disney too...we used to do this a very long time ago...when the kids were little....it will be great!

Re: DH and the clorox wipes....:scared1: OMG thank goodness no one had a bad reaction..MEN...thats all I can say (sorry Marvel!):rotfl:

No offense taken. :)

Hey but i don't know why doing all that laundry is such an issue. There are six of us and I have a great solution for getting it done.

Just get a wife.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mandy...:eek: On the Clorox wipes...well one thing is for sure...they are clean!
UGH on the FIL...i used to have a MIL(years ago) who was like that...pay no attention...I'd like them to come over and do 6 peeps laundry:laundy: jeez its not like you got a laundry fairy....
Mandy do you want a wife???? LOL

BlueDeb...no kidding on the wait for the those ADR's...good thing i made mine a loooong time ago! FYI i know that the trade/swap ADR threads really work...i gave my Thanksgiving 1900 Park Faire to someone and it really made their day.

Annette...ick i dont think i like him anymore (bachelor)

No offense taken. :)

Hey but i don't know why doing all that laundry is such an issue. There are six of us and I have a great solution for getting it done.

Just get a wife.

:rotfl:

hummmmm......my husband might be ticked if i get a wife........ we dont play this game :dance3:

my husband did kick, shush, and give me the LOOK all at once when I asked the sales man if the price included a child to do my laundry or if i had to pay extra :rolleyes1

Mandy...:eek: On the Clorox wipes...well one thing is for sure...they are clean!
UGH on the FIL...i used to have a MIL(years ago) who was like that...pay no attention...I'd like them to come over and do 6 peeps laundry:laundy: jeez its not like you got a laundry fairy....
Mandy do you want a wife???? LOL

ughhhhh NOOOOO! :eek: :sad2: :scared: :scared1:

But i could hire a male laundry fairy! He could paint my toe nails and we could shop together too! :tink:

OMG.......................LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did the tooth fairy just come????:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I don't think the tooth fairy pays THAT much!

:scared1:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hummmmm......my husband might be ticked if i get a wife........ we dont play this game :dance3:

my husband did kick, shush, and give me the LOOK all at once when I asked the sales man if the price included a child to do my laundry or if i had to pay extra :rolleyes1

ughhhhh NOOOOO! :eek: :sad2: :scared: :scared1:

But i could hire a male laundry fairy! He could paint my toe nails and we could shop together too! :tink:

I don't think the tooth fairy pays THAT much!

:scared1:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Do Suite Hookers?????????????? :lmao: :lmao:

My DH asked me to try to see if we could do the 4/3 promo for May. Almost all of the Deluxe resorts are already booked for the first of May, except the cabins and SSR. I'm going to wait till @ the 45 day mark and see what opens up. Ya'll are getting me excited and I'm not giving up. I'm afraid that if I wait too much longer I want be able to get any good times for meals or any tours that we might want. I want to go ahead and book things, but I don't think I'm supposed to until I have a room book. I may see tonight if he is willing to do the split stay, but I know he would rather stay at the GF and get the good deal, we'll see.

Marvel - :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: !!

Thats my husbands answer for EVERYTHING!!!!

Mandy - My husband would DEFINITELY do something like that!!

HEY OH!! I just got back!!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

DAWN!! YOU COULD HAVE COME!!!!!! WE WAITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We waited 3.5 hours in the restaurant....and then another 2 in the bookstore!!!! WHERE THE **** WERE YA?:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: We had a nice chatty morning into afternoon....and we had healthy bfasts with icky coffee...and then some paczkis and GOOD coffee at the book store.....sugarfree, nonfat vanilla lattes.:thumbsup2

OMG....Marvel
WHOAH!! What a wad!!! I am sure it is supposed to mean something naughty...and being Amish and all I am missing the boat on that one.....am I having a blond moment? Or just an AMish one??

Mandy...TOTALLY AGREE FIL MINDS HIS OWN BEEZWAX.:headache: You NEED that bigger washer...it will really be a mother's helper.:rotfl: AND...YES....I LOVE my Tide, too! No banjo music here.:rotfl: That is GREAT about the hipster!!! :cool1: I needed my backpack today too as a matter of fact.:rotfl: Kristin and I went into the grocery store and these kids were all over and didn't understand PERSONAL SPACE...that would have reminded me of our trip...and knocking all the kids flat with my key rings....:rotfl: These kids could have used a little knock on the chops.

May is GREAT for WDW!!!:thumbsup2

Chan
GF Gal that enjoys personal space;)

OH and i did watch the Bachelor last night....
If that link Kristin gave us is true..I will never watch again and they will lose all credibility......
He is a tool by the way.....

If you're talking about the link I read, then I'm with you and not watching it any more either...what a crock! How horrible to treat a girl...
I didn't watch it last night and I'm not watching the finale!

Hey All!

I am back and hopped up on bad coffee!! :dance3: (and then a yummy latte at Starbucks!!!) Chan- they had my big cookie cutter at Hobby Lobby!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

I went to throw my clothes in the dryer and realized that I never threw them in the washer this AM :rolleyes1 See what happens when you get a wife- she forgets to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess I should get a real wife to do it for me!

TTYL!

If you're talking about the link I read, then I'm with you and not watching it any more either...what a crock! How horrible to treat a girl...
I didn't watch it last night and I'm not watching the finale!

OH no.....so...spill it..what happens?? :confused: Where is that link..???:headache: Now I want to prepare myself. That guy was one of the less piggish bachelor men they've had on.....he seems OK....so he's not? I was hoping he would choose Melissa......

Hey All!

I am back and hopped up on bad coffee!! :dance3: (and then a yummy latte at Starbucks!!!) Chan- they had my big cookie cutter at Hobby Lobby!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

I went to throw my clothes in the dryer and realized that I never threw them in the washer this AM :rolleyes1 See what happens when you get a wife- she forgets to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess I should get a real wife to do it for me!

TTYL!

YAY on the cookie cutter....!!!:cool1:

I bought a Diet Coke on the way home since I kept drinking decaf!! I need a little afternoon upper:yay: ....I have pick Jojo up for ballet.....

OH thats funny about the wife....and then forgetting.....:rotfl:

I would like an Alice. :thumbsup2 She was perfect.

TTYL
Chan
GF Gal on the GO!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter