Having a GRAND time - the NEW Official GF Chat Thread PART 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that is funny Marvel! I have been blah all day but that made me laugh! I am bored but dont want to go out! :rotfl:

Kristen I think I need that link because I must have missed it before!

I am so totally jealous of your breakfast today! :sad1:

Speaking of jealousy, Mandy...I am sure that hipster is just fabulous!(enter sound effect here) :scared: Wish you health to wear it! :scared: (enter sound effect here):rotfl: :rotfl: I laughed at your 80's comment as well!

Now that is funny Marvel! I have been blah all day but that made me laugh! I am bored but dont want to go out! :rotfl:

Speaking of jealousy, Mandy...I am sure that hipster is just fabulous!(enter sound effect here) :scared: Wish you health to wear it! :scared: (enter sound effect here):rotfl: :rotfl: I laughed at your 80's comment as well!

I am not sure that I still have it... I posted it on here about a week ago. There was a thread on CB about it floating around... I think it was realitysteve.com or something to that effect. Sorry! :flower3:

Yeah yeah........ i know what sound you make...... um kinda likek the same sound as the POLY!

Peeps have been saying that it has been planned by ABC and Jason with the girls...i dont know that i believe that...but why didnt Melissa's family want to be involved??? Melissa has been a reality freak lately with her Dallas Cowboys stint.....if true then good i liked Molly better anyways

Channing and Kristin Glad you enjoyed your long breakfast...too bad about the yukky coffee though....

Marvel Always the comedian...:rotfl:

Lisa Keep trying for the dates you want...hopefully they will open up...:goodvibes

Mandy I have a new VB hipster too in daisy daisy...they are so lightweight! Enjoy!

Dawn I tried calling for dining today ...had a few questions...guess what happened...hold...hold...:rolleyes1 All I can say is thank goodness I have the option of going thru IPO....:)

Anyway I could sit here all day...:surfweb: but I need to cook...I am the wife :rotfl:

I'll spill it......

Spoiler Alert........

Here it is...Di*khead proposes to Melissa then at the after the final rose ceremony tells her its Molly he really want...been secretly dating her.....then they have a second after the final rose show

Yep, that's what I read too...forget where I saw it, but wherever it was, I was surprised that ABC would go that low to get ratings!

Yeah yeah........ i know what sound you make...... um kinda likek the same sound as the POLY!

You know it! :rotfl: VB+Poly= special sound effect! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am feeling sooo much better! I went to TJ Maxx and boy that can lift a girl! I also got an iced coffee! Should have done that earlier!

Thanks for the spoiler! I dont watch the show but I know a TON of people that do at the shop! Wait til they hear this! :rotfl:

Afternoon Gals :goodvibes

BlueDeb.......Yeah....I subbed today and I'm scheduled for tomorrow and Thursday :teacher:. I was originally scheduled for just today and tomorrow but they called me yesterday for Thursday.....all the 8th grade teachers (not sure how many others) are going to the Assistant Principal's funeral on Thursday :sad1:. It was weird seeing her office door closed and dark inside.....and there was a vase of flowers next to it :sad1:.

Chan.......I hope you had a good breakfast with Kristin :). I'm with Dawn....I wish I could have gone :rolleyes1. Sounds like that new coffee pot is working out for ya :thumbsup2.

Siobhan.....Glad you're feeling much better :flower3:. Shopping always puts me in a good mood and makes me feel much better too :goodvibes.

Lisa.....WTG on planning your next trip :thumbsup2. Not that my DH needs to tell me to plan a trip, but he does know that he would only need to tell me once and the planning would be in the works before he even finished his sentence :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:. Have fun choosing your resort....but a YC/GF split sounds like a great idea ;).

Kristin.....Thanks for the heads up on the Southwest fares :goodvibes. Now if I could only get everyone who's going with us to decide on definite dates :headache:.

Marvel......What can I say......you're as funny as ever :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:.

Hi to everyone else :wave2:. Just waiting for DH and DS to get home so we can eat dinner.......I'm on my second load of :laundy: but have many more to do :faint:. I knew there was a reason for me not working :rotfl2: :rotfl2:.

Deb :rolleyes:

Hey Siobhan.....I like it :goodvibes.....although it is pretty boring since I don't do much other than give the kids their assignment the teacher leaves......but the kids are pretty good. My only really BAD class was the first time I subbed......it was for 8th grade English and the 6th hour class was HORRIBLE :mad:. Other than that one class, I like subbing for 8th grade since that's DS's grade and I know most of the kids......so we chat and it makes the time go by faster ;). I pretty much let the kids do what they want, sit where they want, and chat while doing their work as long as nobody gets carried away and they don't get too loud :rolleyes:. They had some nasty virus with the computers today so all computers were shut down ALL DAY :headache:.....so otherwise I could of atleast surfed the Dis :rolleyes1. But I do miss chatting with my GF Gals :upsidedow.

Deb :flower3:

Hi Deb We missed you around here today...:goodvibes I figured you must have been subbing! Were you able to lurk at least :confused3 :rotfl:
Nice that the school gave the regular staff time to go and pay their respects to the AP.... Well dont work too hard the next two days...tell them you need a computer break worked into your schedule!!:laughing:

Siobhan Shopping and coffee :thumbsup2 Works for me....

Think spring..spring clothes...spring colors...:flower3:

Maxie How many days:confused3 ...cause you know I lost count again!!!

No AI tonight :headache: its on Wednesday and Thursday this week...:sad2:

Chan, Glad the refrigerator water worked out for you. As to how much coffee to use it is a matter of personal taste. I use a the scoop that came with my DD canister, and I use one scoop for every 2 cups. I make 10 cups and use 5 scoops. Not all scoops are the same size though, so you just have to adjust to taste.:goodvibes

Mandy, Ignore your FIL, and enjoy your new washer.:goodvibes
That is too funny about the wipes. We use strong disinfecting wipes at work, and they have a picture of a baby on it with the red circle and line through it. It says not to be used as a baby wipe. We got a good laugh out of that when first put it on. I guess they should do that for wipes for home use.:rotfl2: Which would make more sense than something you can't buy for home.

Lisa, You do not need a room to book ADR's or tours. If you know the dates you are going no reason you can't book ADR's. We are going in May too.

24 days until spring.:daisy:

Marvel...ah ha...gotcha! :thumbsup2 Duh...my bad.:rolleyes1

NO AI tonight?!?!?!?! bummer...I was really looking forward to watching it......

I did DVR the HOusewives of NY...so maybe it's my opportunity to watch that.

I am tired......

I still love Vera:lovestruc ...even though I know that sound. :scared:

WOW...I don't believe that about the bachelor.....that seems really far fetched....he didn't seem squirmy or anything on the show last night....

THanks, Maxie.
..OK...I just wasn't sure if there was a right or wrong way. I did really enjoy the coffee this morning. I think the filtered water will be a good thing!

Deb.
...HI!

The swa air for any dates I was thinking about went down ....I just haven't really got serious running anything by DH re the summer trip. He wasn't even thrilled to get that 40% postcard...he is not in the mood for spending thousands of dollars right now with the economy as it is......he is gonna be a hard sell this time around and honestly I am not sure I can go up against it. With the no raises...maybe no bonus next srping....the stock market is crap....It makes me feel nervous.

Chan
GF TV watching Gal

Hi Blue Deb :wave2:......I missed chatting with you gals today :surfweb:. No.....I couldn't lurk today due to some nasty virus that got the into the computer system :headache:. They made an announcement at 8:00 for everyone to shut down all computers and they were not to be turned back on until further notice :rolleyes1......and nothing was ever announced the rest of the day :confused:. DS said the computer lady who deals with this stuff mentioned something about it possibly taking a couple of days to get this straightened out :confused3.

Chan.....I can't help much with how much coffee because honestly....I think I probably use too much :rotfl: :rotfl:. I just put it in as I see fit.....whatever mood I'm in that's how many scoops go in :laughing:. Anyone who drinks it says it's good.....but I'm always worried it might be a little too strong :confused3. Maybe that's why I can't go one morning without my coffee......having TOO MUCH caffeine every morning gives me withdrawals when I don't have it :rotfl2: :rotfl2:. I hear ya about the trip......I'm driving myself crazy about what dates to go and the closer it gets to summer the more I ask myself if we should really spend the thousands of dollars for it with the way the economy is :confused:. It's alot to think about, that's for sure :sad2:.

Maxie.....Keep that countdown going........spring is right around the corner :flower3:.

Deb :)

Deb....yeah..it's hard to know what to do...it's a great deal...but DH says he thinks they will have better out even as the year goes by....:confused: I have a feeling he might want to hang onto his money.:guilty: I haven't felt that he would be receptive to this trip yet. We shall see....I have hopes and plans but I don't know...and the more I see what is going on out there in teh world it makes me nervous. I have been since our trip last July. I saw the writing on teh wall back then.:sad2:

OK..so I am now watching Andy Griffith as that's the only thing on tv and I am in the kitchen doing homework with Jojo....yes...watching tv while doing homework. I am a bad mom....go ahead and say it.:rotfl: :rotfl: I am so tired...I feel like I got next to no sleep last night.

TTYL

Chan
Tired GF Gal

Channing My DD always has the tv on!!! She loves it just like her dad!!:rotfl: I must be a bad mom too....

Since there is no AI tonight you can turn in early and catch up on your sleep...:cloud9: Dont forget to make your filtered coffee first...

I must make strong coffee too...for 6 cups I use 8 tablespoons(4 scoops) of coffee...gotta love that caffeine...:)

Hope that everything works out for everyones trips...:goodvibes just remeber if it dosent work out this time there will be another time to go...

Besides there is that wonderful web site...Where the Magic Lives...takes you right back to the GF anytime you want...;)

Its great Chan...love what you've added too...:thumbsup2

Chan......I so know what you're saying........that 4/3 deal is awesome, which makes it a tough decision :headache:. But my situation is reversed as DH is the one fine with it and I'm the one second guessing the trip :confused3. Someone started a thread that they supposedly heard from someone who works at WDW that Disney is thinking of extending the 4/3 deal yet AGAIN to go through October.....but of course that's just hearsay......but who knows :rolleyes1. In this economy anything is possible, I guess :rolleyes:.

Deb :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter