Having a GRAND time - the NEW Official GF Chat Thread PART 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy: Early May is a great time to go. Late April and early May is my favorite time to go. It doesn't really get hot and humid until the end of May and the crowds are moderate. The earlier in May you go the less chance of rain too. By the end of May, you start to get the humidity and thunder showers. Start planning that next trip so you don't get the post disney depression before you go.:thumbsup2 That's how I avoid it.:rotfl2:

Mandy: Sorry you are having a bad day, and that you had to give up your dog.:grouphug:

I went out to breakfast and now am going to the mall to walk it off.:rotfl2:

Hi to everyone else.:wave:

Amy! :bride: That is awesome about getting your license! Starts to hit home once you get legal papers!

Have fun the next few weeks as a MS!

Morning, all.

Mandy
, sorry about your dog.:goodvibes At least you can still visit her....it's like a Grandma...you get to play with her, cuddle her, and spoil her but won't have to deal with the crummy stuff.;) I would have totally blown off preschool today. Ours always went by the district calender too......if it's PLAY and the other kids don't have school....and DD doesn't want to go...myabe think about no more this week.

The rooms sound adorable! I love pink.:goodvibes

Amy
, YAY about the license.:cool1: It is coming close!! I hate the pretrip stress and downer feeling. I BET you have it bad.

LOL...Ithought I posted this....but the phone has been ringing OFF THE HOOK...and I didn't...so I am adding to it now!!

As Maxie said...May is FABULOUS time to go. One of the BEST! Its Flower and Garden Fest in Epcot.....there is a Doll and Teddy Bear Weekend....it's warm, not humid, sunny, pretty, and low crowds!! LOVE May! Early to mid.

OK...I have to post this and go!

TTYL
Chan

hey everyone
I hope you all have a happy new year
I am busy looking at booking Feb vacation for my family with a stop at the daytona 500.

Afternoon Gals :)

What a lazy day it has been today :rolleyes1. The sun is shining but it's windy, which makes it a little cold :confused:.

I need one more restaurant for my dinner ADR list for June and I was wondering if any of you gals have eaten at the Captain's Grill at the Yacht Club (I think it used to be called Yacht Club Galley) :confused3? I'm considering Cali Grill or Yachtsman Steakhouse but if I could find a 1 credit TS place I'd rather do that as we're on the basic DDP. So far I have 1900 Park Fare, Kona, Wispering Canyon Cafe, Boma, Cape May Clam Bake, and GF Cafe.

Hope everyone is having a good day :goodvibes.

Deb :flower3:

Hey...been running kids around...now have kids over.:rotfl:

What happened to our GF GALS TICKERS????:eek: :eek:
How do we get it back, Kel?!!??!?:confused3 :confused3

TTYL, I am posting on the run but I will be BACK!!:rotfl:

Siobhan.
.....I skyped you back...hope you had a fun afternoon with the kids and liked the movie.....Either SKype me back or email me or call when you get a chance...not a hurry but I want to work it out with you.:goodvibes

Ok...off to do some catch up and other stuff.:)

Chan

Hi All....

Mandy sooooo sorry about your pups:sad1: Like Chan said its like Grammy, visit have fun but leave poop patrol to others

I am still sick...its all in my chest....and have no voice....My kids are loving it

Shel...my dd had a light pink room when she was little with a white with pink flowered Laura Ashley set. It was beautiful...oh those were the days my friend....I bet Em's room is adorable!

Amy...short timer!

OMG I just realized they were all gone too CHAN!

Mystery........

Well....should we go somewhere and make another??? I am up for seeing what I can find....i forgot what the name of the stupid sites are though....I need to see my ticker!:rotfl:

Dawn!! I hope you are feeling better!! WE need your voice tomorrow!!!!!! Are you gonna be OK???? Rest! Drink tea with honey and lemon!! dont' talk now...save it for tomorrow!!:rotfl:

Aw...I love Laura Ashley...remember when there was the LA store in Woodfield?? So girly and ruffly.

ttyl - i am looking at....Mickey Path??

Chan

Hey gals!!

Can I send everyone back to work and school now please!!!!!! I don't know how I am going to survive another week of this!! :rolleyes1

See ya gals in the AM!

Maybe Dis banned our ticker site????? Lets make another.....

Yes Chan I do remember the LA store at Woodfield....at one time my whole house was Laura Ashley....now its soooo the opposite

Hey gals!!

Can I send everyone back to work and school now please!!!!!! I don't know how I am going to survive another week of this!! :rolleyes1

See ya gals in the AM!

I HEAR YA LOUD AND CLEAR, Sista!! That's why I do NOT want to be here with them for spring break!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Mickeypath.com is down....isn't that where we got the good gf gals tickers?? the site won't load......crummy thing.:mad:

Chan

Dawn...I am gonna try MagicalKingdoms.com where you got your spring break one.....

The ticker factory had LOTS of ovulation countdowns.:rotfl: OMG....Laughing here....and they have a lot of worms...I don't want a worm. :rotfl2:

chan

The ticker factory had LOTS of ovulation countdowns.:rotfl: OMG....Laughing here....and they have a lot of worms...I don't want a worm. :rotfl2:

chan

Definitely don't need one of those :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kristin.....Yes.....Magicalkingdoms.....that's where I got my GF ticker :thumbsup2.

Dawn.....Feel better soon :flower3:. Chan's right....you have to TALK tomorrow :goodvibes.

YAY!! I did it...i have a good GF countdown...with a little drinkie as my counter.....:rotfl2:

No stinking ovulation countdowns or worms needed.:rotfl2:

I was gonna use the princesses but there were only 6....I could have had a princess counter......but I like the cocktail. LOL

Chan:)

YAY!! I did it...i have a good GF countdown...with a little drinkie as my counter.....:rotfl2:

No stinking ovulation countdowns or worms needed.:rotfl2:

I was gonna use the princesses but there were only 6....I could have had a princess counter......but I like the cocktail. LOL

Chan:)

The cocktail counter is cute :cutie:. Now you have 2 tickers as your other one is back :confused3???

OMG ovulation tickers...no need for them here...thats a dirty word anyway in our house it would get the ****************:lmao:

chan i likey the cocktail ticker!

Good Afternoon Gals:)

Monday What a day:headache: ...does anyone remember the song by the Carpenters Rainy Days and Mondays (always get me down...) MY age is showing...:laughing:

Channing I like your new ticker with the coctail glass..very cute...:)

An ovulation ticker...:scared1:

I guess there were ticker problems today...this happened a few months ago they would come and go....it lasted about a whole day:confused3

Deb Your cold weather is here now too...:sad2: its about 38 and dropping...60 was soooo nice....I was ready to break out the summer clothes:rotfl: Sounds like you have a nice list of restaurants....we are going to book Cape May too (thanks for that suggestion:) ) California Grill is so nice and what a view to dine by....espeially if youre having dinner at fireworks time....

I so would love to be in Florida right now....

Hope Vanessa is having a great time...

Illinois gals have fun at your breakfast tomorrow:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter