Having a GRAND time - The Official GF Chat Thread PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brook~thanks for the advice....I just threw one in the car ranting to my husband on the phone. He's so nice when I said I was CRABBY he said "its okay you're entitled"! What a man! Still crabby though cause when I got out of the car I broke my necklace!@*&@*&

Lookingforward~have a wonderful time! You deserve it;) My best friend died 2 years ago from Breast Cancer :sad1:

Lesley, what cuties. I can't wait to have some of my own!

I beat all of you, but not by much at 25 (26 in August)

Dawn, I hope your day gets better!

We had a bad morning here too, but I think it's better now. I was just about to get dressed for work when BF dropped his coffee mug, had a coughing fit, turned gray, and grabbed his side. I thought he was having a heart attack or something; it scared me terribly.

He said he felt like something swelled up and then burst just below his rib cage. It didn't feel better within a few minutes and he was still pale, so we went to the emergency room. They think he just pulled a muscle or popped a rib out of place, but they wouldn't even do an x ray :mad: They decided he has brochitis and gave him antibiotics and vicoden. He is feeling better now, but I am still concerned. He still dosen't know why there was the popping sensation, but I think he will be alright since he is not feeling any worse. I told him to call me if he feels bad AT ALL, though.

We had a bad morning here too, but I think it's better now. I was just about to get dressed for work when BF dropped his coffee mug, had a coughing fit, turned gray, and grabbed his side. I thought he was having a heart attack or something; it scared me terribly.

He said he felt like something swelled up and then burst just below his rib cage. It didn't feel better within a few minutes and he was still pale, so we went to the emergency room. They think he just pulled a muscle or popped a rib out of place, but they wouldn't even do an x ray :mad: They decided he has brochitis and gave him antibiotics and vicoden. He is feeling better now, but I am still concerned. He still dosen't know why there was the popping sensation, but I think he will be alright since he is not feeling any worse. I told him to call me if he feels bad AT ALL, though.

:faint: That would have scared me to death!!! You did the right thing having it checked out!!!! Hope he feels better soon!:wizard:

That would scare me to death!!!!
I have gotten that feeling with brochitis ... Has he been coughing a lot? The way it was explained to me is the muscles and ribs can get sore with the deep cough and you can pop a joint or a muscle. IT hurts like all get out! I had it once so bad I was scared to cough!
If he starts with a coughing fit have him turn on the shower full blast hot water, shut the bathroom door and put a towel under the crack of the door. The steam will help a great deal. I like this way better than any of those machines that add steam. i hope he feels better soon!

Lesley~ you little ones are ADORABLE! we did the pagents with savannah when she was 3 but the mom's were nuts and I didn't want her to get the beauty queen trauma that goes along with it :rotfl:

Yes, I am 12 weeks pregnant now!

Thanks for the compliment on my boys. They actually ARE models! They've done some fun stuff and we enjoy doing it.

Here's a few examples....

Alex in Baby Talk magazine....

Alexbabytalkcu.jpg

Aidan on the product box of a baby pool....

pool_alt.jpg

Aidan on the cover of Real Simple magazine....

aidanrealsimplesmall1.jpg

I am so good! ;)
Your gonna have stair steps! I had 4 in 4 years and it's crazy fun! BTW totally not planned, lets just say I am super fertile!

Hey from South Florida! I hate hurricanes! And I lived through Typhoons in Japan, too.:goodvibes

I am headed to the Grand Floridian this weekend for my breast cancer end of chemo celebration! My best friend from my reporter days is flying out from the west coast and we are headed up there with my daughter (9) to spoil her like crazy. A girls weekend (my teen boys don't dig disney anymore).

Any advice about buildings, restaurants, etc??

THANKS!

Congrats on your end of chemo! That is AWESOME! :banana:
We are doing the 1900 Park Fare dinner for our first time. I am excited, DD is a bit worried, but I'm sure she'll have a great time.
Hope you have an awesome trip! :wizard:

That would scare me to death!!!!
I have gotten that feeling with brochitis ... Has he been coughing a lot? The way it was explained to me is the muscles and ribs can get sore with the deep cough and you can pop a joint or a muscle. IT hurts like all get out! I had it once so bad I was scared to cough!

Well, that makes me feel better :rotfl: What you described is EXACTLY what he has been doing/saying; cough a lot, now scared to gough as it hurst so bad. So, really, I do feel better about it maybe being a pulled muscle, etc. :goodvibes

Channing At the podcast meet I met one of the moderators from the Budget Boards and I told her how funny some of the posters are on there and she was like "trust me I know!" :rotfl: I told her a poster from a chat I frequent is a big fan and she asked me what chat thread and I told her the GF chat thread. She was shocked that some one that stayed at the GF would visit the BB! :rotfl:

On our upcoming trip (in 3 days YES!!!) I'm staying at POP for 3 nights (in a "preferred room" haha :snooty: LOL) then we are staying 2 nights in RPC! Then we are going to Hilton Grand Vacation Club @ SeaWorld for another 2 nights (I'm so happy because they have a washer/dryer in their suites yay!)

I know Brook keeps knocking on POP, but there are people that stay there and RPC. :scared1: :laughing: LOL

Yea!!! Another May Popper!!! :rotfl: (Only the cool people stay there ya know!! :rotfl2: )

OK, so I got a PM back from Denise and she couldn't get availability at the GF for December's bounceback :sad1: Not looking good for my dream of getting rid of all these crazy connecting ressies!!! I guess I am just going to have to be happy with my 20% pin and hope for a general public code that covers all the dates :wizard:

On our upcoming trip (in 3 days YES!!!) I'm staying at POP for 3 nights (in a "preferred room" haha :snooty: LOL) then we are staying 2 nights in RPC! Then we are going to Hilton Grand Vacation Club @ SeaWorld for another 2 nights (I'm so happy because they have a washer/dryer in their suites yay!)

I know Brook keeps knocking on POP, but there are people that stay there and RPC. :scared1: :laughing: LOL

Neah... I dont knock Pop at all.. I just like knocking Kristen :rotfl:

Stop it you two! :::: Running to get Channing and Kelly from the RPC hoping to hitch a ride with someone with a key card! ::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter