Having a GRAND time - The Official GF Chat Thread PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gymbo just came out with a new line today... DH is breathing a sigh of relief as I don't like it :rotfl:

Kristen~ the boys line is cute with sharks! Its cuter than the girls line this go around so you might want to check it out.

I just checked em out and I don;t care for it either.

These pants are cute and remind me of Lily Pilitzer a little. The rest of the line is to simular tot eh spring rainbow line

This dress is so plain, OUr walmart had stuff that looked like this last summer!

I do like teh lady daisy stuff, esp this:thumbsup2

Gymbo just came out with a new line today... DH is breathing a sigh of relief as I don't like it :rotfl:

Kristen~ the boys line is cute with sharks! Its cuter than the girls line this go around so you might want to check it out.

I was there this AM to start putting aside my stuff for circle of friends, but I am not that wild about it (I saw some of it as they were getting it ready to put out tonight) I do have some of the Little Lifeguard stuff set aside, but not much... I think I am gymbo-ed out!!!

OT ALERT!!!
I just saw on the Theme Park Board that they are moving Super Soap Weekend from the normal weekend before Veteran's Day to the weekend after this year :scared1: My IL's are already booked with airfare and all for the originak dates!!!!!!!! For their sake, I hope that thread is wrong!

hey chatty cathys

whats up with everyone today? I have been busy and just got some wicked cool disney stuff in the mail.

Mandy~ those shorts you posted were UGLY :rotfl:
they remind me something a color blinded granny would wear :rotfl:

Kristen~ the little green shorts with tiny sharks are a lot like the turtle shorts! I thought those were adorable.

Kelly~ so what did you get?

Kristen~ the little green shorts with tiny sharks are a lot like the turtle shorts! I thought those were adorable.

Guess what my girls will be wearing when we meet you? :rotfl2:

some very cool stuff its all gifts for peeps
you might see something from it when you get back from your trip...maybe

Those I didn't get to see, but the lady was going to toss them into my hold bag so I can see them on Thursday when I go to pay for all this... I am not sure I am wild about the color :confused3 (I already have navy Marlin shorts from the Children's Place that I like much better! And I am normally not a fan of that store)

Wait you can't mean the black and white ones....... :confused3

Hey all!! I have my GOLDEN KEY CARD!!!!:wizard: BUT, I aint taking anybody up on that elevator with me but Princesses, Dawn and Wishes - and where's that GrannieMinnie....I bet she'd qualify. :rotfl2: You all are too young and ilmannered.:rotfl: I might take LookingForward....she sounds like she DESERVES it.:thumbsup2

LookingForward - Congrats on your success with your chemo. My mom has been cancer free for 11 years now.

Kelly
...so spill the beans what did you get in the mail????

Vanessa!!
Yes, Lucy had her 9th or 10th bday at Justice. They did a really good job. I am going to post some quick pics....just a couple.;)

Mandy!! Why wouldn't a GF Gal like to scan the BB??:rotfl: :rotfl: I like me some online shopping codes. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I have some for you guys....these are my own....Eddie Bauer...use code Summer8 for 20% off on $100 purchase....Vera Bradley has free shipping til May 7, and Cookies by Design - save 10% on orders over $25 with code GPX8X6 last day to use it is TODAY!!!! It's funny because my parents are very wealthy....they went to Disney World ONE time and they stayed at Pop!!! They haven't cared to go back though. :rotfl: :rotfl: They are the unDisney.:rotfl2:

Kristin - Glad to see you around!!! Bachelor night!!! I totally lost track of what was going on a while back, haha....tonight the girls go to HIS home. I am glad AManda got the boot...she was cute & nice but couldn't have a conversation without saying "Like" a bajillion times.....so annoying!!!

Praline
....you've been up to some mischief I see.:rotfl:

Lesley, CUTE pics!!

Dawn - that is so crummy about your car & your day!!!! Tomorrow will be better!!!

Amy
- I hope your DF feels better!! That is scary. It's good you went and had it checked out. Keep an eye on it, though....I have some Emergency room nightmare stories.

Well, Jo is home sick...I got the call - she has a fever and sore throat and a nasty cough. Not surprised after that Saturday we played soccer in pouring horizontal windy rain.:sad2: We were watching "The Three Caballeros"....It is sooo cute. We had to pause it so she could nap.:guilty:

Wait you can't mean the black and white ones....... :confused3

no... the pastel ones. I dont care for the color combo, it hurts my eyes :lmao:
The daisy like was cute. I didn't get anything from it as I got a lot from the last 2 plaid lines.

Kelly~ you telling me if I am good you will send me something? :wizard:

no cheeseball I will send something if you are WICKED GOOD not just good

LOL
actaully it will probably be for Savannah

no cheeseball I will send something if you are WICKED GOOD not just good

LOL
actaully it will probably be for Savannah

LOL I was going to say if I HAD TO BE GOOD I am in big trouble :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
'lil miss perfect should have no trouble being good princess:

Justice pics for Vanessa.....

IMGP4172.jpg

IMGP4190.jpg

IMGP4216.jpg

It was a nice little party and the Justice girls ran it. I could have stayed home. The girls had fun and it was totally hassle free. They didn't let us have cake or anything, so we walked down to an icecream place afterwards. I had ordered an icecream birthday cake. It was a nice time.:
goodvibes

Too cute Channing! I wish we had something like that around here. We used to have a cute little place for parties but they closed it :sad2:

Savannah had the most adorable 4 year old party there! It was unicorns and she had the most cutest cake ever!
I will have to see if I can find it on a cd to show you... the lady really outdid herself!

Justice is like a little LImited Too...they are owned by the same Co. They started doing parties right before Lucy's bday and I think we were one of their first. They did a great job though and the girls enjoyed it. Much more mellow than Jojo's crazy 25 girl house party!!:rotfl: :rotfl: NEVER AGAIN will we be doing that. We used to do about 12 kids and the good old fashioned bday party at home, but this latest one got way out of hand. :rotfl:

Sadly, I think my Gymbo days are done. :guilty: I am not even going to check out the links. I wound up returning my whole Tulip order. :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter