Having a GRAND time - The Official GF Chat Thread PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline3001

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone

I am placing this here per Safetymom. This is a chat thread for the people on the GF thread who want to chat about other things but also about the GF. Most of the chat on the GF will center around things about the GF. Clothes, make up, kids stuff, shoes, dress and skirts OH MY! LOL.

Lets get chatting here and we can leave the other thread for questions. I know so many are used to just posting on the GF thread and I hope this wont hurt the GF thread and if people go to the GF thread and there question isnt answered please feel free to come here and post it.

(completely copy and pasting Kellys orginal post)

Good job, P!!!

I am off for a bit to get something done around here.....you guys are addicting!!! It's a gorgeous day here and I need to do some cleaning and walking.:goodvibes

See ya all later!!! Have a margarita on me! mmmmmm my mouth is watering!!:)

Hey, where's Vanessa?? I haven't seen her around this morning....

See ya all later!

Can't forget this little baby.......

margarita.gif

:)

Hi Brook! I'm glad you went ahead and started the new one so I would would know where to find you guys. I'll need some good laughs by the time I finish work today. :rotfl: Actually, I'll probably need the laughs from this thread and a good glass of wine.

Have a good one everyone! :)

Yeah It would have been better had kelly started it but she is not online... and I didn't want to lose the chance of missing people following us over. if they locked the thread without posting a link to the new thread people would get lost.

NOW mind your manners for the next 20 pages or so :rotfl:
After we bored everyone to tears and they stop reading then we can be silly :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yeah It would have been better had kelly started it but she is not online... and I didn't want to lose the chance of missing people following us over. if they locked the thread without posting a link to the new thread people would get lost.

NOW mind your manners for the next 20 pages or so :rotfl:
After we bored everyone to tears and they stop reading then we can be silly
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Lets get busy posting then! I have some pics of my fun CJS pillow to post ;) .....DH finally got me my memory card back.... :rolleyes:

Hey....where's Kristin been?? I left my kitchen sink water running so I wouldn't blow that cleaning off and sit here for a while....I've just been thinking she hasn't been here for a while.....:confused:

talk to ya all later!! You know I will. :goodvibes

We didnt even hit 250 yet wow you guys are anxious!
I just got them to close the old GF FAQ thread today it takes a few days.

What can I say :confused3

sorry kelly if I stepped on your toes... everyone started posting a whole lot and I didn't want to get that thread locked down and nobody know where to go :rotfl:

I am soooooooo not putting my age on here on page 1

OMG please I dont care. LOL
I just thought it was funny kinda looks like people are trying to RUN from there past

you know who you are...

Channing - I am turning 42 in June!!!:goodvibes

I do love the 40s so far!!

Hey Wishes and Lives, I'll be 42 this June also. We're usually at Disney for my b-day but we're going a week later this year!:) I'll still be doing some belated celebrating - especially at the margarita stand in Mexico!:laughing:

I'm so excited because I lost 2 lbs. this week! This last dreaded 10 lbs. is torture! I'm off to do water aerobics to try and tone up!
Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone. I've got to resist margaritas till I get to Disney next month!

Thanks for the new thread, Praline!

I turned 32 in March. I like this thread! Yay, I am a youngin' :thumbsup2
I go to college, next year I start grad school, but I always feel old since a lot of the students are in their early 20's....

I am reading about Myanmar on CNN... how sad :sad1:
I feel so bad for those people right now. 10,000 death toll. Does anyone know how many live there? What % would 10,000 be for that country? It seems like such a small country and that has to be a huge % of the population :sad1:

I just re read that... 4,000 confirmed dead but the toll could reach 10,000. I wanted to correct my mistake even though that is a lot of people.

Things like cyclones and Hurricanes hit close to home with me... as I am sure it does Mandy too :sad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter