Having a GRAND time - The Official GF Chat Thread PART 3

Sorry, I guess I just don't remember see you around!!!

Alot of us are on pretty often (more then myself) and we've gotten pretty familiar with each other.

Once again Welcome!! Have a great Christmas trip at the GF!!

The outskirts of Hannah has arrived at my house. Hope everyone on the east coast is ready. Raleigh is on the west side of the storm, so the winds shouldn't be too bad. We need the rain, just not the tornadoes. Hope the people on the beaches stay safe, I hate it when the worst part of the storms come at night. Lets hope we don't loose power, our power can go out easily enough without a storm - Lisa.

Morning, all!

Vanessa.....I am sorry you're feeling sick.:guilty: I hope you're better today! :flower3: These back to school bugs have been wicked this year.

Ugh....I got nowhere with my laundry yesterday. I did vacuum though. Kinda...like 1/2 my house. Oh well....Today is another crazy day. School meetings...errands...soccer scrimmage...no time to really get into anything here. I will get the laundry thru but not put away!

I was awake at 4:30 am this morning. :sad2: :headache: I am tossing and turning and having a lot of qualms about taking this October trip. I kind of don't care but on the other hand I really do! I feel like I was kind of just there. BUt then I talked to my GF CM friend and that really makes me want to go....I hear the band in teh background, want to visit with her, see the sights...the Halloween party....meet a couple Dissers and an Ebay friend I have been an email friend with for over a year! I don't want to disappoint anybody, but hen again I think I am the one that really wants to go. I feel guilty about DH not going...even though he doesn't act like he minds...I DO. I feel like maybe taking DD out of 7th grade might not be the right choice...she'll miss 5 days. She is in honors classes and has anywhere from 2 to 5 hrs homework each night and tha tdoesn't include her French Horn practice....ugh:sad2: I can cancel easily. THat's not a biggie...I am just not feeling right about it at this time. Maybe I will feel differently next week. That's part of my issue.:rotfl:

Oh well........

Time to walk!

Talk to ya all later!! Hope to see more pics.

Chan

I have an 8th grader and I can not take him out anymore. For the princess 5K I am just taking the 4th grader and making it a girls trip. I totally understand. It is a real wake up call for us die hard disney fans that go many times a year when the kids get older. :grouphug:

Good Morning.

We are waiting for TS Hanna to come into Connecticut. Fun is ... One of the parents who have children in the school I work in was in DTD and went to the Basin store for me to get me the Mickey Head soap! I was so excited. I was actually hoping that DH would let me go back to GF to buy it (Ha).

I'm confused. There are two GF Part 3 Threads? Am I missing something or is it because it is still early on a Saturday morning?

Dawn, how is 5th grade going? My DD loves 5th grade. She came home with two A's out of two grades. DS is also coming home from 7th grade with A's. I'm proud of both of them.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Hey, ladies. I am back from my evacuation escape to the Houston Galleria. Haha. I was too worried to shop. It was sad to say goodbye to all those wonderful stores without even trying on clothes.
Fortunately, everything at home is ok. Some siding flew off the top of my house, but other than that, all good. Unfortunately, Ike could be headed this way by this time next week. I am going to do the dreaded laundry and then repack the suitcase just in case. We would be driving to Jackson, MS this time. Cheaper and closer. Not as easy a trip as flying to Houston was though.
To everyone that is being affected by a storm this season, stay safe and my thoughts are with you.

DD has not had school for a week and it will be like she is starting kindergarten all over again. She will be fine. It's the other kids I worry about. Lol.

Mandy, SOOO glad your kids don't have chicken pox, but I KWYM about feeling bad about the bug bites. While, in Houston, Hannah got a super bad head cold (I think.) and her eyes were super red and swollen like I have never seen them before. She also had a rash all over her face that was inexplicable. She looked terrible. And I felt so bad. She looked better the next morning, but she is still lingering with a runny nose/cold.

Well, on a positive note, things must be getting back to normal a bit around here. Hannah has a bday party to attend that is still on for this afternoon! I am hoping they serve food as well as cake because I had to throw away everything in my fridge and freezer and the stores here are very, very limited in terms of being open and what they have. Plus, they are crazy crowded.

I have missed chatting with everyone. I can't believe I had so many pages to read to catch up! I loved all the photos. It gets me more excited for Feb!!!

- Andrea :goodvibes

Morning all, how is everyone today??

Hobbester, Stay safe in NC.

Mommy Gina, Hope you will be able to talk DH into letting you go to BW and get the soap yourself. As far as 2 Part 3's, I am confused also.

Arbonnette, So glad to hear everything was safe when you got home.

Hope everyone is having a Grand day,

Super.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter