"Having a GRAND time - The Official GF Chat Thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I do not have to get Brook one of those...there is no doubt in my mind that she already has her own.
:rotfl:

ok so we now know way more than we should about kelly...
she stores her wood right next to her duckie in the tub :rotfl:

And Kelly...we want you to be sanitary so make sure you purchase the "toy cleaner" Not sure if you can use it on your wood:confused3

I'm back! I had to see the damage you guys did while I was out freezing my BUTT OFF....I am still shivering from sitting on a windy soccer field in the rain....oMG...

Amy, that sounds so pretty. :goodvibes THAT is the wedding I hope my girls want to ahve, too. :goodvibes I shouldn't have mouthed off because I forgot until I typed it all out that you are getting married soon down there. :rotfl: :flower3: What I really thought was tacky was just that Cinderella slipper thing in the church before she walked down teh isle....silly. And that Mad Hatter Tea Party....OMG....ya for a kid party, but a wedding shower...that's a bit over the top IMO. To each her own, though....enough people must love it.:)

Dawn
- I saw the comments on the other thread. :rolleyes: I don't think they meant anything bad, but it could come across that way. I think like somebody posted they were just surprised the guy wasn't some millionaire capitalist or something....:rotfl: That was a mega party for that girl.princess:

OMG...you guys ARE naughty. :upsidedow Vanessa - YOU ARE NAUGHTY. :rotfl: Kelly was right!!!! It's pretty nice having a pool surrounded by woods in the country.:rotfl: :love: I take off my Amish outfit out there.;) :rotfl:

:goodvibes

OK... here is another tipping question that popped up in my head reading those threads :lmao:
I swear I am not cheapo but normally DH handles this stuff and I never thought to ask him about this (he's at work)

when Bell services takes your luggage, do you tip the person who takes your luggage at the front of the resort or when they deliver it to your room or both?
I think DH tipped both but I am just not sure :confused3

O.k. Here is my favorite blonde joke. (not a blonde joke...just the fact I am blonde)

Why did the owl fall out of the tree????

Because he was dead :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

It makes me roll over laughing every time.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

O.K. off to Walmart. I have to entertain friends tonight. They are in for a real treat!

Wow is it cold out there on the baseball field! Can we have some spring soon?

Dawn
- I saw the comments on the other thread. :rolleyes: I don't think they meant anything bad, but it could come across that way. I think like somebody posted they were just surprised the guy wasn't some millionaire capitalist or something....:rotfl: That was a mega party for that girl.princess:

You are probably right but I dont like anyone mess'n with my HOT fireman!! :firefight When I was watching my thought was that the Travel Channel paid for some of those parties, etc...

OK... here is another tipping question that popped up in my head reading those threads :lmao:
I swear I am not cheapo but normally DH handles this stuff and I never thought to ask him about this (he's at work)

when Bell services takes your luggage, do you tip the person who takes your luggage at the front of the resort or when they deliver it to your room or both?
I think DH tipped both but I am just not sure :confused3

Well the limo driver usually helps the first bell guy so I think DH tips smaller here...maybe like $10. Then the guy that brings it to our room we tip about $1.50 per bag or whatever makes a nice round number KWIM? He probably usually gets a $20. By the time we make it to our room it's about time to go to the ATM:rolleyes: ....after the airport sky cabs, the limo driver (but that's usually already included) and airport junk we buy....:sad2:

Now we really know why you put trees around your pool. And you call me naughty:confused3

Umm....those trees are about 100 yrs old.....it's just a conveniently located pool. ;) AND, I am the one that's considered HawAMISH ,here - not naughty. Remember? :rotfl: Us Amish like some fun once in a while, too. ....rarely since this place seems to be crawling with kids lately, but once in a blue moon.;) I don't have one of the devil ducks, though....or the evil vibrating kind.:rotfl2: Or some wood thingy sitting on my windowsill.....:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rolleyes1 WHat's that Amish saying...."Tis a gift to be simple"....:thumbsup2

:goodvibes

Wow is it cold out there on the baseball field! Can we have some spring soon?

You are probably right but I dont like anyone mess'n with my HOT fireman!! :firefight When I was watching my thought was that the Travel Channel paid for some of those parties, etc...

Dawn, it was FREEZING....my car temp said 58 when we left home, on the way back it was 48 and the wind picked up and it was raining on us - pounding because the wind had it blowing horizontally....OMG...the wind chill is probably like 20 degrees.....now the stupid sun is coming out. If you have a game - do not underestimate how cold it is. I am STILL shivering....after I drop JO off at her friend's house I am taking a LONG HOT SHOWER....it's miserable out. I thought the SAME thing about those parties. DIsney must have paid a chunk.

See I thought that's what DH did but then I was reading the DIS and read where they said to tip only when its being delivered and not when they take it :rotfl2:

I hate traveling without a man... thats HIS JOB :rotfl2:

No...the real rule is you are supposed to tip anybody that handles your bags....(I know you're gonna turn that into something dirty.:rotfl: )

Well the limo driver usually helps the first bell guy so I think DH tips smaller here...maybe like $10. Then the guy that brings it to our room we tip about $1.50 per bag or whatever makes a nice round number KWIM? He probably usually gets a $20. By the time we make it to our room it's about time to go to the ATM ....after the airport sky cabs, the limo driver (but that's usually already included) and airport junk we buy....

And see I just never paid attention to all of that before :worship: He handled it, I never asked how much or who he tipped as he has always been discreet about it... I mean I have tipped while dining and stuff like that... I am not a complete doufus ... but when traveling I swear DH handles it and I just walk ahead paying no mind :cutie:

Dawn, it was FREEZING....my car temp said 58 when we left home, on the way back it was 48 and the wind picked up and it was raining on us - pounding because the wind had it blowing horizontally....OMG...the wind chill is probably like 20 degrees.....now the stupid sun is coming out. If you have a game - do not underestimate how cold it is. I am STILL shivering....after I drop JO off at her friend's house I am taking a LONG HOT SHOWER....it's miserable out. I thought the SAME thing about those parties. DIsney must have paid a chunk.

No...the real rule is you are supposed to tip anybody that handles your bags....(I know you're gonna turn that into something dirty.:rotfl: )

You betch your sweet BE- HIND I would tip for that girlie girl .... especially if it was Jack :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter