"Having a GRAND time - The Official GF Chat Thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brook are celebrating Cinco De Mayo???

Mandy this one is for you, not only is he looking so old but he is as talk as I am without heels!!!:sad1:

BTW I am 41!!!

IMG_2713.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks wishes for the pic of you ;)
not that you look 41 but I was sitting here going GOSH SHE LOOKS 12 YEARS OLD :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OKAY is Kelly around? we better start a new thread as this one is about to reach 250 :rolleyes1

chan you want to start the next chat thread before this one gets locked and then post the link to it HERE in this thread?

Annette, great pics!!:goodvibes Isn't it freeing knowing how to do that??:cool1:

I am 41, too....I turn 42 in July.

Praline!! I can't believe you are shy about your age.:rotfl:

I love the 40s.:thumbsup2 When I turned 30 I thought that was good, but I think 40 is pretty fine, too. I did let my hair go "natural" for a while a year or so ago and it got too ugly grayish so I don't do that anymore. I was curious to see what would happen. :goodvibes Now I know. :sad2: I still get carded once in a while.....it's probably a stunt, but I like it. ;)

Thanks wishes for the pic of you ;)
not that you look 41 but I was sitting here going GOSH SHE LOOKS 12 YEARS OLD :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OKAY is Kelly around? we better start a new thread as this one is about to reach 250 :rolleyes1

chan you want to start the next chat thread before this one gets locked and then post the link to it HERE in this thread?

No....I am thread starting phobic.:lmao: I TOLD YA. If nobody else will OK I"ll do it. Gotta keep up the Chat. :goodvibes Where is Kelly?:
confused3

BTW, Brook I checked out your weight loss video last night and got misty eyed. That pic of you rock climbing with that tight harness made me realize that you gained a whole new life and could have never done that at your old weight! Congrats! So happy for you

The past 2 years has been a bit of a whirl wind for me!!!
Its the little things that shock me the most I guess... being able to do kart wheels in the backyard with Savannah...
Going to the spa with her and not having to worry if I am going to fit on the table :rotfl2:

I would have never been in a bathing suit PERIOD let alone post it on the web!!!! That is a huge one for me even though its a modest suit (I am a modest kind of gal) and i look like a goof :rotfl2:

Hey hey!! not a whole lot!!!!!!

I am bored....Jo and Colin are watching "Mythbusters"...they LOVE that show....I hate it. So I am hangin' here.........

Here's some pics for Vanessa of the hair braids....Lucy REALLY liked them - they stay in when swimming, she could pony her hair, too, and it was just a very easy care style for the Florida heat......

Z is not going to like that I posted his pic....:rotfl2: At WDW with a CHARACTER of all things......:rotfl:

IMGP6874.jpg

Can't leave out Jojo......

IMGP6895.jpg

I always love seeing the pics of your kids. I'm also not a fan of mythbusters but my boys love it, along with Dirty Jobs, How it's Made, Deadliest Catch etc.

I just wanted to share I have 41 days until I am in the lap of luxury princess: that is 1,000 hours or 60277 minutes.... not that I am counting ;)

Congrats! Not that I'm jealous or anything...
Cute pics Kristan!!

I am torked.....I need to vent because this is EATING AT ME.

There was a party that happened last night....This kid (let's say her name is Mia) handed out invites ON THE PLAYGROUND last week to "just her special friends"...well...Jo - we just found out, haha :snooty: - isn't one of her "special friends" ...even though they do hang out with the same kids & play together....Jojo's 2 BEST FRIENDS were invited to the party last night, but not Jojo.

Jojo said MIa said she could only invite her "special friends", :snooty: ....so that her party wouldn't get all wild and crazy LIKE JOJO"S!!!!! Can you frickin believe it???? :headache: Jojo invited BY MAIL every single girl in her class so as to have no hurt feelings and just in case one of their parents is some funky Jehova's witness or whatever and doesn't do bdays, or they couldn't make it for some reason there'd be no hurt feeelings of being left out......We had 25 2nd graders in our house for pete's sake. YES it was kinda wild, but it was better than having anybody left out IMO. We invited her whole class including this Mia brat and a few friends Jo has known since preschool and some we are just family friends with.

I am just pissed that some parents don't have any courtesy...and then to find out Mia's explanation of why she couldn't invite all the girls was regarding Jojo's bday party that SHE ATTENDED.....nice:sad2: I was hoping to see MIa's mom in Target today (yes I was there, haha) I'd have loved to have been able to ask her how her party was. I almost want to write her a little note and let her know how hurtful this whole thing has been. It's so stupid, but she has always been so nicey nicey honey honey....now I know it was fakey fakey hokey hokey....:(

UGH!!!!

Praline, I saw that tip thingy.....it's just so not worth posting on those stupid threads these days. The snarky responses will follow. People are just so sweet.

That makes me furious as well! What comes around, goes around, and little miss Mia will regret that one day.

They encourage us to invite everyone in the class where my kids go to school, but the class size is only 8 - 10 kids, so that makes it easier. We've been at the school so long that we usually invite most of the grade, but again, it's not that many kids. No invitations are allowed at school, unless everyone is invited and they are put directly in to the Go folders that are sent home on Friday.

So from that I am guessing the DME bus thingy is in the baggage claim area on side B? I just take the tram and then go downstairs to the baggage area and then start looking? I wasn't sure if it was on the same level the tram lets you off at or if I had to take the stairs to baggage to find them....
MCO is a might big airport compared to our little airport

EDIT TO ADD: FYI I can get lost in my own backyard ... I am not the best at directions and I don't want to be wandering around MCO for an hour lost!

It would be hard to miss the ME people. They are definitely down at the bottom of the escalator when going down towards baggage claim and will be happy to point you out to the shuttle/bus etc. I don't blame you for being a little nervous going with S for the first time. You'll have a great time!

If its what he said after the race last night then I wouldnt call that an apology. He is so reckless out there I was so mad last night.

That's why they call him Dirty Bush!

Good morning, GF Ladies! Waiting in line for Soarin' right now - only 35 mins or so they say. ;)

The GF has been fab as usual - we got a lovely upgrade to an MK view from Conch - first upgrade ever for me at any WDW resort. We've had a great time and don't want to leave tomorrow. I did end up with a cake, and was mostly pleased. I'll post pics when I return.

Been taking pics around the resort, but let me know if anyone needs anything. We go home tomorrow afternoon.

Have great Sundays!!

I love Conch! I hope you had a safe trip home. You'll be back just in time for rain this week. :sad2:

Since my 2 year RE BIRTHDAY is in a couple of days I redid my weight loss video diary.... not sure if i like it though :confused3 what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANkF9z4GN04

It's great, and you look terrific. It's amazing how much younger you look. (No, no bribery was involved in the creation of this post, you wisecrackers...)

my kids are being fresh
and talking back as well

I cant wait for them to go to bed

At least my celtics won today

Hooray for good sports days. Our Stars finally wrapped up their series, and will begin playing again on Thursday. (A minor consolation as our Mavs went out in the first round. :sad2: )

I think I resize mine to about 600X800??? Not sure - DH has it preset....duh.

NO! Wouldn't that be nice, though...for them! Well there was a rule that they could accept "gifts" with a value up to $75.

I just thought it was interesting....she called and we were chatting and I thought - hey, I am going to bring up this silly tipping thingy because it's been so HOT lately & we had a long talk about tipping.

Thanks for getting the additional information! I've gotten so confused about the tipping. Now that CMs meet concierge at the door, I've had very conflicting information about tipping them. The first guy told me he couldn't accept it when I tried to give it to him, so I mentioned to the person the next trip, and they said they could. :confused3 It all seemed to depend on the person.

I think I got it!!

IMG_2711-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Good for you! I love your daughter's dress.

Yup my gut needs serious work! What is so gross is there is no fat in my tummy skin... its all like icky crepe paper TMI TMI I know... but its grosssssss
I had a friend get a TT and I helped her recover and MAN is that some painful surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't do pain well so am researching having it done but....well...err.. did I mention I don't do pain well
I nursed all 3 of my kiddos... Ds13 was 10.5 pounds, Ds10 was 9.8 pounds and Savannah they had to take early because she had gotten so big my body was shutting down She was 2 months preemie and weighed 9 pounds
Talk about people getting a good laugh at my tiny little preemie :laughing:
I nursed all 3 and they were ALL beast and hungry ALL the time! I ended up having to suppliment with Ds13 as I just couldn't make it as fast as he wanted it he would nurse for an hour and then suck down a full 8oz bottle of formula :scared1: He weighed 32 pounds when he was 6 months old!!!!!!!! Now he is skinny skinny thing... only in the 10% on his growth weight chart ..go figure
Savannah was my best nurser and we were a team for 2 years! After that she wanted a cup like her big brothers :thumbsup2 so she weaned herself ....leaving me in much pain :rotfl2:

I know what you mean about perky... trust me
When DH and I were having our serious talk about me getting it done... I told them I wanted them to SALUTE THE SUN :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl: I so want a reduction and lift. After losing weight, nursing babies and getting older, it's not a pretty sight...

I cannot keep up with you guys! My kids are in too much sports at night and on the weekends, so I came back to 20 pages this a.m. Have a good day everyone! :)

Hi, Marci!! Glad you checked in here....Brook is starting a NEW thread.

Ya, that tipping thing is odd at Disney. There is a rule about it, but so many CMs disregard it, it seems unfair to the ones that obey it. Just use discretion. I do know they are supposed to refuse it three times, but if you insist, they can't be rude. ;)

Have a great day!! Come back when you get the chance. :goodvibes

Whoo hooo! Can you believe we got to 250 this quickly, just a little over 2 months ago we started :rotfl:

Wishes, you are getting good at this picture thing. You look GREAT for 41! You and your kiddos are LOVELY! :hug: I have good genes and hope I continue to look young. My mom and grandma look good. My mom was realy sick for about 5 years and that took a toll on her but she still does not look like she is in her 50's. I am 27 but I get mistaken for a HS kid all the time. I was at the park last week with my kids and a lady asked me if I had a card b/c she was looking for a good nanny..... Ha HA :rotfl: I am a old soul and most of my friends are in their 30's and 40's and they are a hoot! Here's a pic of me as a child bride :rotfl:

m_f18a4112183b4e4eb8e344ea146eae95.jpg

just got home, there was a delay on our flight. we had the time of our lives but i am dead beat! the gf did a party last night for the camp rock premier so we stayed up all night for it and then went to MK today... i will post about our most magical trip EVER when i wake up in 4 or 5 days... just wanted to let you know i made it back safe and sound

On this wonderful Thanksgiving day, I'm grateful we are going to the GF in February.
Enjoy everyone.
Bobbi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter