"Having a GRAND time - The Official GF Chat Thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicnwondrln

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone

I am placing this here per Safetymom. This is a chat thread for the people on the GF thread who want to chat about other things but also about the GF. Most of the chat on the GF will center around things about the GF. Clothes, make up, kids stuff, shoes, dress and skirts OH MY! LOL.

Lets get chatting here and we can leave the other thread for questions. I know so many are used to just posting on the GF thread and I hope this wont hurt the GF thread and if people go to the GF thread and there question isnt answered please feel free to come here and post it.

I'm here!! OK, so we can talk some more about Bare Minerals here???? I need to make an Ulta run tomorrow while DS is at preschool and I want to make sure I have a complete list!!

Kristin

Hello ladies!
I love bare minerals. Channing and I were chatting on the phone today and we were talking about them.

I also love coach and vera bradley bags but I feel but I feel like everyone has them.

Does anyone go to bag borrow and steal, now thats a cool website.

Thanks for starting this Kelly!

I guess I can tell Lives4Disney what I thought about the Eeyore skirt now! ;) :lmao:

Hey - where did the new smilies go?!?!

Well I have never owned anything by Coach until yesterday- you ladies are a HORRIBLE influence on me!!!

1) I used to think POR wasn't so bad and now I will only stay at the GF (uh-oh, did I just anger a lot of POR fans??? :rotfl: )

2) I was a a Dooney & Bourke gal and now I have a Coach wristlette

What's next, custom Mickey dresses for DS??????????????? :rotfl:

Well I have never owned anything by Coach until yesterday- you ladies are a HORRIBLE influence on me!!!

1) I used to think POR wasn't so bad and now I will only stay at the GF (uh-oh, did I just anger a lot of POR fans??? :rotfl: )

2) I was a a Dooney & Bourke gal and now I have a Coach wristlette

What's next, custom Mickey dresses for DS??????????????? :rotfl:

I love coach! Horrible influence what us :rolleyes:

Does anybody have pictures of the GF rooms? We stayed there before and I seemed to think the rooms were small, but I'm not sure now..

Does anybody have pictures of the GF rooms? We stayed there before and I seemed to think the rooms were small, but I'm not sure now..

Tinker, page 1 & 2 of the above FAQ thread have pictures of the rooms plus layouts. The rooms aren't small- they are 450 square feet! :thumbsup2

:::waving:::::

just filled me a big ole' latte and am ready for some good GF chatting!!!!!!

Am I the only one who doesn't care for coach purses? I have 2 ... MIL is a huge shopping DIVA and recently went to NYC and bought me two. I hate them :rotfl2:

I am a bit of a bag lady when it comes to my purses :rotfl:

Now give me my jimmychoo heels ANYDAY over a coach purse :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hey Channing, you could always make a purse for yourself with that skirt :rotfl: :rotfl: it might be enough material.. I hear you are a HUGE pack rat :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Spring has sprung here which means... Zippidy Doo da... I am that much close r to my June trip :cheer2: :cheer2:

PS.... for those with very dry skin
Try the new bare minerals prime time lotion... it goes on before the make up and makes it soo you have a nice smooth face all day... no dry patches :cheer2: :cheer2:

When I had my layover in Atlanta on my way to Disney .... they had a BARE MINERAL'S store right next to our gate :cheer2: :cheer2:
DH took 1 look at the store and groaned :rotfl: :rotfl:

I tried on all kinds of niffty new stuff at the store and bought a lipliner/lipstick thingy that was WAY cool.... some gloss... LOVE their lip gloss, 3 eye shadow colors... some eye liner to match and then tried the prime time stuff.... all I can say is WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

I would have tried/ bought more but my plane started boarding.... couldn't miss my flight for Bare Minerals :rotfl:

Speaking of Bare Minerals, I think when I go tomorrow I am going to grab the new cleanser and the well rested. I am holding off on the tinted mineral veil until the weather warms up and I actually start to get some color back!!

An no more talk about springtime, missy!!! WE got 6 inches of snow here yesterday again :scared1:

Which one of you is stuffing me in your suitcase for your spring trip- I am dying at the thought of waiting 9 months to go back to the World!!! (I will pay the $25 second bag fee!! ;) )

Speaking of Bare Minerals, I think when I go tomorrow I am going to grab the new cleanser and the well rested. I am holding off on the tinted mineral veil until the weather warms up and I actually start to get some color back!!

An no more talk about springtime, missy!!! WE got 6 inches of snow here yesterday again :scared1:

Which one of you is stuffing me in your suitcase for your spring trip- I am dying at the thought of waiting 9 months to go back to the World!!! (I will pay the $25 second bag fee!! ;) )

The well rested is WONDERFUL!!! I get a blue tint to the inner corner of my eyes... not horrible but I notice it :eek:
The well rested takes all that blue out of your lids!
I love it!

What color are your eyes? Mine are green and I never thought I would like the new meet the stones quad but I tried it and it made my eyes POP out sooo much! I love the meet the stones family!!!
They have meet the browns, the plums, the greens.... you get the idea:rotfl:

I wish I had a store near my house that sold bare minerals!!!!!! I have to splurge at an airport gift shop in Atlanta :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think Channing is the next to hit the GF....but good luck getting into HER LUGGAGE

:rotfl: I live about 10 minutes away... I wonder if I come stuffed in my own bag and just add it to her pile if she'd notice??????? :rotfl: (J/K Channing- we love you!!!!)

I am a green eyed blonde. I also get the blue in the corner of my eye too! I have been using bisque to conceal it so far, but if this works better I am all for trying it. I guess there is a new bisque that "heals as it conceals" now which I am all for when I get my monthly zit!! We have a Bare Escentuals store at Woodfield mall but I get most of my stuff from Ulta. Also, QVC is a GREAT source for all their stuff. Leslie comes on and shows off all those kits (they just had one a few weeks ago and I saw the "Stones" kit you were talking about.) I normally never even know what channel QVC is, but my stylist told me about it :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter