"Having a GRAND time - The Official GF Chat Thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my 2 year RE BIRTHDAY is in a couple of days I redid my weight loss video diary.... not sure if i like it though :confused3 what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANkF9z4GN04

Sniff....Brook it's beautiful. I love it. :thumbsup2 YOU LOOKa MAHVELOUS. Very motivating. OK so at the movies today I am not getting M&ms with my unbuttered popcorn....but i am having a LARGE Diet Coke.:rotfl:

I love the new Evanescence background music, too. :goodvibes

Awesome! You will have a great Mother's Day :lovestruc

Thank you!

Is anyone else going that weekend?
You can't miss me, I have bright reddish purple-ish hair LOL!

206.jpg

I belong to a weight loss surgery support group through my doc... I was asked to make a video of my weight loss to inspire others. My doc wants to show it at the support group meeting :)

Oh and that WAS ME behind the scenes of the white house. I have a friend that works there and I got to sit in the president's chair in the oval office :banana:
NO cameras were allowed in the oval office..for security reasons but we were able to take a few shots outside of the oval office int he gardens of the west wing.
SO MANDY... if your worried about me being a murderer or something... that little badge I am wearing in that picture... well that was 2 months worth of secret service investigations on me to allow me back there :rotfl2:
I am safe I promise :rotfl2: ...well sort of safe :rotfl2:

Shelli - I will take pics of the price list - I've been thinking that we needed that, so I'll do it shortly. I'll be walking by the marina shortly on my way to Gaspie's. :)

Princess - I haven't seen or heard anything re: the lobby redo, but I will see if I can't find a manager to ask.

Is there a price list and/or menu to order things for your room. Not gift baskets but more like cakes and chocolate strawberries, etc. I looked at the cake thread and see some prices there. Are there any other choices besides cakes to have delivered to your room?

yes you can call private dining and speak with them and they can arrange cakes and other special treats to be delivered to the room.

Lindsay~how are you able to post from the Soarin line? Do you have email on your phone? If so..Cool!

Oooh I wish I was there right now..I need a pickmeup today..I'm feeling a little blue :sad2: Plus YUCK we have a 7:30 baseball game tonight

Have a grand time!

Dawn :flower3:

Brook
Your video is amazing!!!:goodvibes You should be proud of yourself! Keep up the good work!
Siobhan

Brook
Your video is amazing!!!:goodvibes You should be proud of yourself! Keep up the good work!
Siobhan

Thanks~ I couldn't come up with a different song so I used those :rotfl2:

Things here have been crazy today~ I swear my kids took the evil pill this morning :rotfl2:
Every time I turn around there is something going on!
:sad2:

Thanks~ I couldn't come up with a different song so I used those :rotfl2:

Things here have been crazy today~ I swear my kids took the evil pill this morning :rotfl2:
Every time I turn around there is something going on!
:sad2:

No kidding! Is it a full moon? I made the mistake of telling the kids this time that we are going to WDW and they have been nutso ever since! I am sorry I told them but I just wanted to see their smiling faces when I told them we were going instead of waking them up at the crack of dawn....My DD6 broke down in tears....I am still not sure if they were happy tears or not??:confused:

Have fun!!!! and Congrats! It seems like something always opens up at the last minute. Enjoy your Mother's Day!
Thank you so much. I know, I was SO surprised that in about three weeks of trying,nothing had become available for the first night of our stay. Well, nothing but a $1000+ a night suite...

...The GF has been fab as usual - we got a lovely upgrade to an MK view from Conch - first upgrade ever for me at any WDW resort. We've had a great time and don't want to leave tomorrow. I did end up with a cake, and was mostly pleased.
Congrats on your upgrade and I look forward to seeing your cake pics :thumbsup2

Johnsonet - That is so great about your GF news!!!!! :wizard:
Thank you! Also, DH saw "Ironman" Thursday night and said Robert Downey, Jr. is amazing and that it was the best movie he'd seen in a long time. Of course, he's a guy ;)

I love last minute cancellations! Have a great time! I forget - where were you supposed to stay?
Thanks! I had reserved a room at the YC and I was excited about it in a lot of ways (we have never stayed there and it is the ONLY Deluxe we have never tried) but I had always wanted this trip to be at GF b/c it is DD's favorite and b/c it's Mother's Day and Springtime, etc. Anyway, I read that the SLIDE at Stormalong Bay will be closed while we were going to be there at the YC and it really put a damper on it so I am extra glad I was able to move over to the GF. I LOVE the GF and the MK resort area in general :wizard: It's the BEST! I was even able to get reservations for Afternoon Tea during our stay :cloud9:

Since my 2 year RE BIRTHDAY is in a couple of days I redid my weight loss video diary.... not sure if i like it though :confused3 what do you think?

WOW! That is quite a transformation. Good for you!

Is anyone else going that weekend?
You can't miss me, I have bright reddish purple-ish hair LOL!

206.jpg
I will be at the GF next week/weekend. I no longer post pics of my DD or myself on the boards but I will keep my eyes out for your gorgeous purple hair :flower3: and say HELLO if I see you! :wave2:

I will be at the GF next week/weekend. I no longer post pics of my DD or myself on the boards but I will keep my eyes out for your gorgeous purple hair :flower3: and say HELLO if I see you! :wave2:

Sounds good! Hope you have a great time :wizard:
I am sure my DD princess: and I will be by the pool a lot. She is a little fish.
I on the other hand am most excited about the Afternoon Tea, I told Kelly today that I should have been born in England :)

Sounds good! Hope you have a great time :wizard:
I am sure my DD princess: and I will be by the pool a lot. She is a little fish.
I on the other hand am most excited about the Afternoon Tea, I told Kelly today that I should have been born in England :)

I just PM'd you!
We will be by the pool a lot as well! My grandmother was English and so, through my mom, my DD and I are major tea lovers and Tea at the GF is always so relaxing and yummy :cloud9:

Have you ever just had one of those days ..... AACKKKKK
Why is it teenagers must correct every single thing that comes out of your mouth? Technically mother... actually mom.... I swear i am going to have it put on his tombstone
"Technically dead"
Why is it princess must get into their mommy's nailpolish and spill it all over their bedroom floor?!

As of right now my entire family has left me :rotfl2:
DH got home from work.... made a comment about how I didn't look as nice as I did in my video.... of course I have been out in the GARDEN ALL DAY and taking care of HIS KIDS who were extremely trying today.... so I didn't have my hair done and I didn't smell like a rose :rolleyes1
DS13 swears I was in the garden digging their graves... I did not contradict him :laughing:

So I had to throw a mommy temper tantrum and slam a bunch of doors and ...well my house is clean... isn't it fun to clean house when your HOPPING MAD?! I LOVE taking my anger out on dust bunnies :laughing:
WELL they didn't get the hint with the cleaning and kept on and on so I had to start in on my tantrum... slammed the bedroom door and locked myself in my room :rotfl2:

They ..meaning every human in the house... kept knocking on the door wanting to know when supper was going to be started.. or where was this... or ... well you get the idea... so I blared my CD player as high as it would go :rotfl2:

After 15 minutes of that DH found the bedroom key...oops forgot about that one :eek:
Was EXTREMELY humble... one of those don't make any sudden movements around the crazy lady.... and told me he and the children were going to run to the store and go get something to eat ...and that he loved me :rotfl:
then the big rat scurried out the door :rotfl2:

Soooooo finally peace and quiet right? A time to rid this pent up stress?! I walk into the kitchen and pup got INTO SOMETHING >>>> and barfed all over the kitchen floor the minute I walked in there :sad2: :scared:
I am not talking a cute little pile of barf... we are talking the flood gates were opened :eek:

So now that is cleaned up, all dogs have been thrown out into the back yard to fend for themselves for the next hour and I am sitting at the computer :surfweb:
SOOOOOOOOO how was your day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter