HEA Dessert Party

This whole post makes me super nervous (but appreciative as well for all the info) because there is only one day we can do the dessert party on our trip (thanks MNSSHP) and I am stressing (I still have time before my ADR day but yeah

I’m more nervous that we have that one time to go to the HEA dessert party (we aren’t doing MNSSHP) and it won’t be available once my 60 days hit (not nervous for the party itself)
The sit down one is really hard to get, it would need to be towards the end of your stay so it's 60+ days. The other parties might be possible though!

I’m more nervous that we have that one time to go to the HEA dessert party (we aren’t doing MNSSHP) and it won’t be available once my 60 days hit (not nervous for the party itself)
You should be fine. When I booked for my trip the only two days that sold out at first were July 3rd and July 4th. I’m assuming because of the 4th of July fireworks

The sit down one is really hard to get, it would need to be towards the end of your stay so it's 60+ days. The other parties might be possible though!
It’s like in the middle….we are doing a lane and sea and it’s not our first day in the parks (heck not even our first two nights it’s technically night 3) it just sucks cuz it’s the only time.

I was in the Magic Kingdom on Saturday. I was surprised to see the Pre-Party Fireworks party as an option under dining availability for that night. I clicked through to the end before you purchase and it was definitely for Saturday night. Maybe you will be able to book a party same day if you are not able to purchase when they are released. I don't know how common same day reservations are but but thought I would share.

Fingers crossed for you! I hope it works out, and I think it will. I love planning my trips. But sometimes the pre-planning adds stress that I could do without.

Question: My booking window is this Saturday for dining reservations. Can I book the Seats & Sweets along with my 60+ window or is this different than regular dining reservations and I will need to wait right at 60-days for this?

Thank you :)
Quoting you to add on a question…
Do you reserve the sweets and treats at 6am like regular reservations or is it available to reserve at midnight?

Thanks!

Quoting you to add on a question…
Do you reserve the sweets and treats at 6am like regular reservations or is it available to reserve at midnight?

Thanks!
This is why the 60 plus days confuses me!

Although being able to book this dessert party at 70 days would be amazing

If you had a choice between doing a post party on a MK EEH night (we are eligible and plan to stay for EEH) or a non EEH night, which would you choose?

If you had a choice between doing a post party on a MK EEH night (we are eligible and plan to stay for EEH) or a non EEH night, which would you choose?
We chose on our EEH night. It worked out great for us. We waited for HEA, had our desserts, rode Tea Cups (mistake due to Tron), got called for the extra Tron VQ, and then enjoyed rest of the night. EEH was 11 - 1 am giving us plenty of time for the rides.

Reactions: rlk
I’ve seen party dates posted thru August but not on dates of Halloween parties and no mention of any special Halloween fireworks dessert party...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter