help! help! anyone awake right now..?

If you makes you feel any better, it worked perfectly the other day. I was done in 4 minutes and went back to sleep. :goodvibes

I was kinda hoping for the same thing today. I'm staying off-site, so imagone doing this DAILY. :surfweb:

I can just see myself standing inside LeCellier waiting for our party to be called....man walks up and is furious that he can't get a walk-up table...says I've been trying to make a reservation for this place for a month, what's the deal?...lovely young lady says, I'm sorry, sir, we do tend to book up rather quickly...he gets mad....I smirk remembering exactly what you do have to do "to get reservations at this place". Don't let it ruin your day. It will work out just fine, and you'll be the one smirking, not walking about EPCOT aimlessly looking for a sit-down meal.

thanks for ur encouraging words

i started to think i was going crazy! i started using my 1st name tosee if they booked it as my last retyped my ressie # like a million times

does this mean no one can get in?

I can just see myself standing inside LeCellier waiting for our party to be called....man walks up and is furious that he can't get a walk-up table...says I've been trying to make a reservation for this place for a month, what's the deal?...lovely young lady says, I'm sorry, sir, we do tend to book up rather quickly...he gets mad....I smirk remembering exactly what you do have to do "to get reservations at this place". Don't let it ruin your day. It will work out just fine, and you'll be the one smirking, not walking about EPCOT aimlessly looking for a sit-down meal.

It's mostly because the place is tiny. I was able to make a last minute ADR a few days out on my March trip. But it wasn't busy season and it was a 11:30am ADR, first of the day.

I've been getting up at this time for a week now...to add on each day to a longer trip we are planning. I think the online system is just down. I suppose it is possible that they phone reservations might be down, too. Call right at 7:00 Eastern time. Since the online system is down, the wait times will probably be longer since everyone will trying to call in.

Thanks to this site for getting me through this. It is raining, dark, perfect sleeping dinner, and I woke up for this! This sucks.

Honestly, folks, I know we all most be chronic over-planners to be on this thread at this hour, but how wonderful our lives must be if this is what we are most upset about this morning! I am sure when we all get off of the phone in an hour, we are going to take a shower with clean, running, hot water and eat a breakfast with cold milk and hot coffee....or snuggle back up in our nice warm beds. Think about it. In the scheme of things, this is just a very minor irritation.

so happy i found this thread! I just posted over on the main board, but I can't get the reservation either and if I try and make a reservation for 10/14, I get this message:

Sorry!
The page you have requested cannot be displayed.
Our systems are unavailable at this time. To make a reservation, please try again later or call (407) 939-3463. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardians permission to dial this number.

meanwhile, no confirmation email and if I go back to re-book the same ADR its gone

This same thing actually happened a few months ago (I am dis obsessed what can I say) and the whole system was down for a couple hours so not even the CMs on the phone could do anything for people. So at least no one can make/steal reservations :rolleyes:

true true, but everyhthing has been going soo wrong for me this past month, i was hoping this would be a fun delightful morning and it's turning out to be just like the rest of my month! miserable :-(

LOL, I am so unconcerned about it, I'll just call in sometime today. I wasn't trying for Le Cellier, anyway.

Folks. Not wanting to interrupt...and I'm just lurking here. But it looks like the Brits are having a similar problem and are blogging something similar over in the UK site. They think its a system issue...

I am sort of relieved that we are all in same boat, but how will I know when to book now, esp. if it takes a few hours? Our friends are going same week, and we've been calling each other in a panic. I hope it's up by 7- wish me luck for Ohana..now I am too stressed to go back to sleep!

It's strange, the message it is giving me is that "no availabilty was found for your search criteria", please try again. I know its not just that the restaurant isnt available, b/c it's not even offering suggestions. Plus I tried some of the not as popular restaurants and same thing.... Disney should put a "site down" message when it doesnt work.:mad:

you can start calling at 7am last time this happened I was just following a similar thread like this on the dis and once someone was able to get into the system then we all knew that it was back up so we all started to make online reservations/calling in

PrincessInOz: yes this is a system issue, as I said before if we can't get into the online system at 7am then when we call we will probably not be able to book with the Cms either but it is worth a shot just don't be too dissappointed if it doesn't work because this seems system wide

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter