• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help! help! anyone awake right now..?

i called again, sorry just had to. and now they said 1 hour, though i am gonna call back sooner.

anyway i said is the system down or making enhancements and she said enchacmenents then i asked do they normally do it at the time frame when people's time open ups and she said yes they do anytime in the day, morning noon and night

. . .:rotfl2: and they have no idea what's wrong.:rotfl:

Gotta laugh about it--but seriously, when you have a website that takes that many hits, you really should have IT manning it at night.

Yea, really. :rolleyes:

Maybe that online job fair they are holding includes some IT offers!

I'm so going to read yur PTR/TRs..I was solo in December too! but earlier that you. :goodvibes

arragh!!

I received the same message- keep trying, no way to tell how long- I guess I can't go back to sleep.

I was good and didn't blast the cm even though its so frustrating, it's not her fault. I asked her if she's getting a lot of angry calls and she said yes, but it's part of the job!

I do think that if the system is down, they should say so an website so that we wouldn't all have to keep re-trying.

I hope it's up before my kids get up, impossible to hear or think once they're up!!

Thank goodness I can vent here and let my poor dh sleep!

Last time the online and the phones came up at the same time so I will just check back online every so often I am not even going to deal with waiting on hold for a CM (DH can do that if he so chooses)

Also my little puppy heard DH and I upstairs and starting CRYING to be let out so I guess I am up for good now (at least there is coffee downstairs:surfweb:)

Yea, really. :rolleyes:

Maybe that online job fair they are holding includes some IT offers!

I'm so going to read yur PTR/TRs..I was solo in December too! but earlier that you. :goodvibes

YOu know, I need to update that. Maybe I'll do that this morning with all the free time Disney has given me.

Sue--I hope you get Le Cellier. It's frustrating, I know. If it helps, I wanted LeCellier for my Memorial Day weekend trip and got it 150 days out.

ok so one lady said 30 minutes (1st time i called) second lady said 8am now i just got 930 ahhhh!!!

Sue: I also hope you get the Le Cellier that you want!!!!!!

I am going to take my puppy for a walk now hopefully when I get back and update this thread it will be full of people who successfully booked fabulous reservations:thumbsup2

got my 2 ADRs I wanted for the day... :goodvibes

Same time, tomorrow, good buddies. :thumbsup2

i got everything except the fanastimc package. that i have to call for.

does anyone know how to retereive all the ressies i just made.

Yay!! I got everything too, most importantly: Chef Mickey's, Le Cellier, CRT, Ohanna (Breakfast and Dinner)! :cool1:

Sue: log into my disney vacations then select dining reservations then do the retrieve multiple reservations and put in your confirmation numbers (if you have more than one) and they should all display

see I knew that leaving to take the puppy out would work!!!!!!

YAY for everyone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter