• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help! help! anyone awake right now..?

when is the halloween party. i don't want to go to it, but want to see spectro so i planned to go on the 15th of oct hopefully no halloween then

sue: if you check the hours people are assuming that the party is on nights that MK closes at 7 so if you are going on a night that it closes later than 7 and they are showing spectro for that night you should be fine (but remember Disney changes the sched a lot, but hopefully party dates will be announced soon then you will know for sure) Also were you able to bring up your ressies (i think it only works if you were logged in to my disney vacation when you made the ressie but I am not positive on that)

Hi, I am so glad the system got fixed. I only had one ressie to get this morning, which I got but now have a question( I am a newbie to all this)...I wanted CRT for 4:45pm which I got but the reservation says 4:25pm, so my question is...is my dining time actually 4:45 and this 4:25 time is the time we should show up as I know you are supposed to be early or is 4:25 my dining time and we need to show up around 4:00??? Thanks

u people are soooo helpful! i got everything i wanted and now my day isn't ruined! though i am running late now lol

thanks a million times over!

I'm trying make a ressie online and by phone and both aren't working! THe last page to checkout tells me their system is down and to call, so I call then the recording voice that is just about to put me into que cuts off when she talks about me staying on the line after the call to take a survey. Hr voice just cuts out then there is nothing for a few minutes then a fast busy tone... Argrrggg!

I just realized that I shouldn't have such a nonchalant attitude about CRT. I got it when I wanted it, but it's right before MNSSHP!

I did CRT solo last December. It was fine, but I'm not sure I want to do it again anytime soon. It did feel a little odd, to do a character meal solo, but I had a very nice family next to me who took pics. :thumbsup2 I gave them one of my "CM thank you" cards that I had made.

My niece has threatened :goodvibes to come with me on my October trip and I may book CRT because she has never been, though she has been to the Norway breakfast.

I did get Tony's on my MNSSP night, so I'm hoping to ahve a good view of the parade.The tickets will be on sale on April 29th. :thumbsup2

4orm: No idea why you are having so many issues I was just able to book another ressie it worked just fine ugh sorry for you keep trying

when is the halloween party. i don't want to go to it, but want to see spectro so i planned to go on the 15th of oct hopefully no halloween then

You're fine on the 15th. MK closes at 10pm, so there's no party. Looks like the 14th, 17th, and 19th are party dates when I am there.

creativeamanda: ooo CRT then MNSSHP:woohoo: When are you going to the party?

Sunday the 17th. I figure the locals will not go because of school the next day. Columbus day is the weekend before, so I think I'm safe there. It looks like it will be a lower attendance day.

I did CRT solo last December. It was fine, but I'm not sure I want to do it again anytime soon. It did feel a little odd, to do a character meal solo, but I had a very nice family next to me who took pics. :thumbsup2 I gave them one of my "CM thank you" cards that I had made.

My niece has threatened :goodvibes to come with me on my October trip and I may book CRT because she has never been, though she has been to the Norway breakfast.

I did get Tony's on my MNSSP night, so I'm hoping to ahve a good view of the parade.The tickets will be on sale on April 29th. :thumbsup2

You know, I haven't posted it in my PTR, but I'm actually taking my 11yo daughter. DH and I decided last night. She never gives us trouble, constantly gets good grades, and deserves a reward for everything. She has a writing disability, but that did not stop her from scoring Advanced on the PASS test last year in writing. I'll be pulling her out of school for 2 days, but she'll be able to keep up.

Sue convinced me, though. I got a Le Cellier reservation instead of Cape May. We're going to Narcoossee's and Flying Fish, so I think that's enough seafood for a 5-day vacation, lol.

I'm trying make a ressie online and by phone and both aren't working! THe last page to checkout tells me their system is down and to call, so I call then the recording voice that is just about to put me into que cuts off when she talks about me staying on the line after the call to take a survey. Hr voice just cuts out then there is nothing for a few minutes then a fast busy tone... Argrrggg!

Honey, calm down. Clear your internet browser's history and cookies. Then try it again.

It worked for me, but my girlfriend could not book hers- she still cannot book via phone either, so I put all her info in via my computer and could access her res. and book her restaurants. If you are still having trouble, I'd advise having a friend try via their computer.

I was like a cm booking all of her stuff.. have a magical day!

I did manage to secure all that I wanted, esp. O'hana- yay! I feel bad for those of you still having trouble, keep trying!:cool1:

Sunday the 17th. I figure the locals will not go because of school the next day. Columbus day is the weekend before, so I think I'm safe there. It looks like it will be a lower attendance day.

We actually have two different plans for the days we will be there depending on whether we go to the party on Thursday the 14th or Sunday the 17th I figured both would be lower attendance and we could decide once there depending on weather etc.

We are mostly going for food and wine so we only had to make two ressies (that fit with both MNSSHP plans too:thumbsup2)

I think your daughter will love CRT even if the food isn't the best It will be such a treat for her you guys are awesome for rewarding her great behavior with such an awesome treat

We actually have two different plans for the days we will be there depending on whether we go to the party on Thursday the 14th or Sunday the 17th I figured both would be lower attendance and we could decide once there depending on weather etc.

We are mostly going for food and wine so we only had to make two ressies (that fit with both MNSSHP plans too:thumbsup2)

I think your daughter will love CRT even if the food isn't the best It will be such a treat for her you guys are awesome for rewarding her great behavior with such an awesome treat

You'd have to know my daughter. I have never had a problem with her. She never argues with me about doing something I need her to do. She takes the trash out when she walks in the kitchen and sees the can full. She does all kinds of things that seem little. DH and I are always talking about how we should reward her for her behavior.

I know the food isn't great at CRT, but it's okay. We're going for the atmosphere.

I also plan to take each of my kids to Disney for a 1:1 vacation. The kids have done this in Maryland with their father and they understand that it may not be their turn this time, but they will have their turn later. I'm thinking summer 2011 for dd7's 9th birthday and Christmas 2011 for my ds, who will be 10.

ETA: We thought of the 14th, but I shied away because of AM EMH that day. I think several people may just stay in MK like 8am-11am and then come back early (say 2-3) for the pm parade and party.

ETA: We thought of the 14th, but I shied away because of AM EMH that day. I think several people may just stay in MK like 8am-11am and then come back early (say 2-3) for the pm parade and party.

Hmmm good point I still don't think either will sell out so I think I will still plan on playing it by ear when we get there. We arrive on the 14th so maybe we will be too tired to go then regardless, who knows.

today's dining went perfectly! what a difference from the other day.

6:06am and all ADRs made for the day and the trip ADR booking is now DONE! Ahh...the joys of being an off-siter. :surfweb: :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter