• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

help! help! anyone awake right now..?

And if you search for just a 180 day reservation you get no availability. Not a very useful error message for when the system is down

I understand the frustration, I, too have been counting the days and was so excited to finally be able to book some of these places that I could not book last time.

I am also worried that if I can't book at 7, I won't know when to book and miss the window!!

We need a support group!

Maybe they can blame it on the Icleand volcano. Hey it shut down travel for all of Europe pretty much...It nwo has shutdown the disney ADR site. The world is going to end. :rotfl2:

haha true true support group

i don't know what i will do either if i can't get the ressies at 7am i have such a busy day planned i don't have time to sit on my computer and wait and i am so afraid of missing my window!

It would have been nice is they have a "system down" message instead of a "no availability". My ADRs for the day are not high priority, so I knew something was up.

Im off-site and have to do this DAILY. :surfweb:

They probably won't even know there is a problem until the cms come into work at 7am. They may, however, know by now, but have you ever tried to get IT come to help and put up a system unavailable message?

The only high priority I have is CRT, but I have three MK days to choose from for it, so I think I'll see if ya'll can get through the phone lines first before I wake up my entire family by being on the phone at 7am on a Sat morning.

MyMuse: ugh, I feel for you I can't imagine doing this every day (although some days are much easier, I have done this when the system is working just fine and it is actually really easy)

I also wish they had a useful error message, I don't care if the system is down but just let me know right away so I don't waste time thinking that I am putting my ressie # in wrong

Just remember we at the dis are a small percentage of people who go to Disney and many people going in october are either not booked yet or have no intention of making ADRs 6mo in advance (I mean it is a little crazy even I can see that) so there is a good chance we will all get what we want or very close too it. It would just be nice if I could have it done now but I am not gonna worry too much.:thumbsup2

CM's say they're enhancing the system and they arent allowed in. No ETA given, just "dont wait too long to call back"

They wouldn't give me a time...just to call back later.

just called too and my CM said the same thing, but to call back in a "hour or so"...oiy.

Oh, and from past experience, unless you are trying to get Le Cellier, I wouldn't call back in 30 min. I'd probably wait until late this morning--say 10am or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter