Here we go again, with live updates, Photopass pics added post #735

Tracy told me off for my old avatar ;)

Perry the Platypus is the new Fernando Torres :)

:goodvibes

Tracy told me off for my old avatar ;)

Perry the Platypus is the new Fernando Torres :)

i didnt tell you off!! ok, just a little:rotfl:
i think if we all changed our avatars we d be lost;)
i too, like wayne, no people through sigs/avatars/tags....
except my friends:hug:

I think at the dis meet there was only a few of us who didnt need names and disnames..im pretty boring with my user name ...lol, but hey you know who i am :rotfl:

What cruise you booked for next August.?..were thinking of August too next year, toying with 3 weeks free dining and short cruise or the disney med cruise.

Perry is the best!
Got home from work today and had a bit of a nap while watching P and F on my iPad :lmao:

:rotfl: I watched it earlier on disney XD Disney store have a stuffed Perry at the moment and he makes that funny noise

Hey wheres perry?

What cruise you booked for next August.?..were thinking of August too next year, toying with 3 weeks free dining and short cruise or the disney med cruise.
We have booked 21st August on new Disney Dream for 4 nights along with burt's and DISwolves' families.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2327473
List of cruisers

A few seem to be considering the Med cruises.

sorry to br rude WHos Perry:confused3

Glad I am not alone, we have never heard of him.:goodvibes

Phineas and Ferb sure beats watching Stacey on a loop ;)

We're another considering a med cruise, can't afford WDW next year and Paula, gasp, wants a change :(

Noooooo! I loved the Disney channels but was outvoted 2 to 1 for F&F :rolleyes:

I read on the balcony!!!!!

That show seemed to be on continuously!

Great reports Wayne i did flick through them whilst away but arrived home this afternoon and have now caught up.

We didnt manage to use all the C/S or Snacks, 30 c/s meals left and we must have used 50 snacks in goofys, wont need to buy the kids any sweets until after xmas :thumbsup2. All in all a great trip , really enjoyed the DIS meets was good to put names to a few faces, a few really good meals G/F cafe and Yak and Yeti really suprised us not expecting anything great from either but turned out to be 2 of our favourite meals of the trip along with Kona cafe and teppen edo :thumbsup2 (just done a quick tally up total cost of t/s meals for the 7 of us for 21 nights - $4283.00 ouch !!)
Hoop was a brilliant night and dont think i will ever forget Nige falling out of the bus :rotfl2:
Still dont think BA buisness was as good as we got from delta last year, fingers crossed for some bargains next august. We did get to see Richard Hammond from top gear in the lounge at MCO, Wendy was her normal reserved self and asked for a picture, he was then sat 2 seats behind us on the flight home :laughing:

Down side of the holiday was getting home to the most awful smell, i thought something had died in the house lol, but further investigation showed that the freezer had broken down at some stage during the holiday and the food wasnt in a good state, so instead of collapsing on the sofa this afternoon we ended up shopping for a new freezer:headache:

anyway great trip, great company - Roll on next year :thumbsup2

Welcome home Mart and family.
I think Hoop night has to be the highlight of the trip for me, seeing the kids laugh so much, a great server who looked after us well, just enough to drink and then the bus trip home was hilarious. Hope we are all there together again next year to repeat it (incl Nigel falling off:rotfl2:)

Are you going to post the Pic of Hamster?

Not good about the freezer, are the contents worth claiming for?

We used every meal, just right for us. brought home 23 snacky things.
Will try make a list this weekend of fave places & worst we ate at.

Hertz took £801 off my credit card even though the agent at the airport assured me it would be sorted, I would only be charged £36 for gas. They charged me both figures. emailed yesterday & they replied today saying they were refunding the £801.
Back to football now:goodvibes

Welcome home Mart and family.
I think Hoop night has to be the highlight of the trip for me, seeing the kids laugh so much, a great server who looked after us well, just enough to drink and then the bus trip home was hilarious. Hope we are all there together again next year to repeat it (incl Nigel falling off:rotfl2:)

Are you going to post the Pic of Hamster?

Not good about the freezer, are the contents worth claiming for?

We used every meal, just right for us. brought home 23 snacky things.
Will try make a list this weekend of fave places & worst we ate at.

Hertz took £801 off my credit card even though the agent at the airport assured me it would be sorted, I would only be charged £36 for gas. They charged me both figures. emailed yesterday & they replied today saying they were refunding the £801.
Back to football now:goodvibes

Mate i havent a clue how to post a pic, i keep intending to open a photobucket account but you know how it is - never enough time :rotfl2:, Already been on to the insurance about the food - £100 excess but still worth claiming, i mean we had more steak in the freezer than yachtsmans carry :rotfl:
Not good about Hertz taking the £801 mate, hope you get that sorted out.

Already looking forward to next year, we will be back to a 5 i think so not sure what we will do, hopefully 17 or 18 nights on ddp before the cruise, 4 nights cruise and then we fancy 3 or 4 nights renting dvc points for AKL or Beach club to finish off - one thing for sure wherever we stay Hoop has to be a must :thumbsup2

Welcome home Mart, good to meet you at OKW :)

Wish we were planning a trip for next year for another fun DIS meet but sadly I think a few Florida-less years are on the cards :(

Bummer about the food, hope you get it all sorted :)

Welcome home Mart, good to meet you at OKW :)

Wish we were planning a trip for next year for another fun DIS meet but sadly I think a few Florida-less years are on the cards :(

Bummer about the food, hope you get it all sorted :)

Can't believe Paula is not attracted by another DISmeet next year. Maybe she thought we were all a set of weirdo's. :rotfl2:

:lmao: Paula had a great time too, was such fun not only putting names to faces, but also meeting and talking to people - something like a WDW holiday is unlike say, when we went to a resort in Cuba and made friends there as we were all pretty much round the hotel/beach all the time.

Will definitely be coming to any other meets when we next get to Orlando :)

Plus I'm sure Paula will be hero worshipping you tomorrow when she sees that Small World mug :lmao:

Phineas and Ferb sure beats watching Stacey on a loop ;)

We're another considering a med cruise, can't afford WDW next year and Paula, gasp, wants a change :(

My kids love P and F....well I do too:rotfl:......was hoping we would be able to pick up merchandise when we went last Sept, but the only thing disney had was the CD....which well love and now know all the words to all the P & F songs:lmao: They now have quite alot of p&F things in the disney store.

I'm hoping that they will bring the characters to Disney as the show is a big hit:thumbsup2

Welcome back to the real world Mart :goodvibes
Sorry to hear about your disaster :headache:

Hoop was a brilliant night and dont think i will ever forget Nige falling out of the bus :rotfl2:

Hope we are all there together again next year to repeat it (incl Nigel falling off:rotfl2:)

Since I have been in the spotlight for so long, I guess that this could have saved someone from going in the pool, as promised! :rolleyes1

i mean we had more steak in the freezer than yachtsmans carry :rotfl:

I bet you serve it quicker as well! :lmao:

Probably our best and most enjoyable holiday in Florida to date :goodvibes

Just off to renew ESTA. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter