Hey Pete, Great Blog

Yes, they really are sitting around the breakfast table at this very moment most likely plotting revenge on me for booking this 7am ADR.

I'm imagining they'll hear a lot of whining and crying. If you think I'm talking about all the little kids who are dragged out of bed much too early, guess again. I'm talking about Kevin and John. :teeth:

Yes, they really are sitting around the breakfast table at this very moment most likely plotting revenge on me for booking this 7am ADR.

I'm imagining they'll hear a lot of whining and crying. If you think I'm talking about all the little kids who are dragged out of bed much too early, guess again. I'm talking about Kevin and John. :teeth:

Regina, you are my hero! :worship: :worship: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

It's 5:40 AM and I am up and ready for &%$#% breakfast.

NOISEMAKERS??????

This could get ugly.

Did I tell you it's 5:40 AM

Hey its 7:41 AM and I havent gone to bed yet! Don't tell me what for! :lmao: :rotfl2:

YAY :cheer2: :cheer2: you rock! You did this to them :rotfl2: Can you imagine the noise in that place at this moment? I hope the do the picture by the plate LOL

Good Morning Kevin!!!! I feel for you having to wake up at 5:40 AM!!!!! :scared1: I'm sure Bob can point out somewhere on property for you to take a nap today in order to make up for lost sleep ;)

Just read Pete's first blog!!! LOVE IT!!!! I love his honesty!!!! So excited you guys decided on doing a blog...thanks!

Well, I must say if they aren't awake when they arrive at Chef Mickey's the music, mayhem and napkin waving will wake them up...LOL :rotfl:

I wonder if they took a group picture before they were seated behind the plate, silverware, and Mickey Mouse mural? Now that would be priceless! :)

Love it!!!

:drinking1 - They'll be doing some of that halfway through the meal, lol.

For some odd reason, I woke up smiling and laughing this morning. I sense it's related to visualizing the motley crew sitting around the breakfast table at 7 AM

I pity the poor characters who tried to cheer up this group. I'm guessing that a few heads were flung at the monorail. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

WOW!!! What a great day:banana: - First of all I log on and there is a blog to check on, then more fun seeing that Kevin and John were up that early for God Forbid- breakfast with the rugrats at Chef Mickey's. Can't wait to read up on this one. Regina- you go girl!!! Great ADR time.

I am sooo not a morning person but I would pay good money to see ya'll at Chef Mickey's that early in the morning. LOL

But on the other hand, I don't think I can deal with happy happy joy joy songs and napkin waving that early in the day.

For some odd reason, I woke up smiling and laughing this morning. I sense it's related to visualizing the motley crew sitting around the breakfast table at 7 AM

I pity the poor characters who tried to cheer up this group. I'm guessing that a few heads were flung at the monorail. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:rotfl2: I wonder if they all survived popcorn::

We are back home.

I have some very good news. I have been given the assignment of booking all of Regina's reservations for a while.

Regina....I have the perfect stateroom picked out for you on the podcast cruise. It's on a Carnival ship.

And to all of you wondering about the group photo in front of the giant plate....sorry to disappoint....but that didnt happen.

We are back home.

I have some very good news. I have been given the assignment of booking all of Regina's reservations for a while.

Regina....I have the perfect stateroom picked out for you on the podcast cruise. It's on a Carnival ship.

And to all of you wondering about the group photo in front of the giant plate....sorry to disappoint....but that didnt happen.

I think there'll be room in the cistern for her, Kevin.:rotfl:

Yea Kevin!!! Way to take one for the team...:thumbsup2

Just remember, things could always be worse: at least Regina made your ADR for a day that was fairly quiet...you should go back on a weekend morning during free DDP if you want the true Chef Mickey's experience! :scared1:

We are back home.

Nighty night Kevin! I am sure you are going to bed now and will be dreaming up ways to get back at Regina :scared1: but be warned, I think she has more up her sleeve than you can ever think of, us women- oh we can be evil! :rotfl2:

Don't you worry Regina, we have your back! :goodvibes

Kevin - can you look into the Intimate Shark Encounter Excursion for the PodCast Cruise for Regina? I'll be sure to pack her tuna flavored wet suit.

reginawithsharks.jpg

No Marise, your wetsuite isn't supposed to be baggy.

We are back home.

Kevin - can you look into the Intimate Shark Encounter Excursion for the PodCast Cruise for Regina? I'll be sure to pack her tuna flavored wet suit.

reginawithsharks.jpg

No Marise, your wetsuite isn't supposed to be baggy.

I am in day 3 of training and am suppose to be working on a team project. Yea, right! I am doing everything I possibly can to keep from laughing out loud! Stop it.

John & Kevin - you guys rock!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter