Hey Pete, Great Blog

John, my first reaction to your early morning blog...As the song says - "They paved paradise and put up a parking lot."

"Just thinking about this makes me sad. These unusually shaped trees (that look like giant push-up pops from when I was a kid) with the twinkling lights are iconic “old Disney’ for me. To think they will be removed for parking is a tragedy in my opinion." - John

I am loving the blog - and yes, they DO make 7:00 in the morning. Welcome to my world guys. (I teach and have to get up at 5 every day.)

Don't you all get up early and hit the park at opening too? hee hee
Seriously, I can hardly wait to read about Chef Mickey's and Pete's stay at the Contemporary.

And yes, I too, and very sad to hear about the demise of the lollipop trees.

It's 5:40 AM and I am up and ready for &%$#% breakfast.

NOISEMAKERS??????

This could get ugly.

Did I tell you it's 5:40 AM

If this dining review gig doesn't work out, you could get a job doing wake-up calls. I'm sure with that chipperness WDW would truly be a magical place :)

Kevin - can you look into the Intimate Shark Encounter Excursion for the PodCast Cruise for Regina? I'll be sure to pack her tuna flavored wet suit.

reginawithsharks.jpg

No Marise, your wetsuite isn't supposed to be baggy.

They say one of the tell tale signs of sleep deprivation is adding the letter 'e' to the end of every other word. Either that or you're going for a French accent.

Did we mention that we got up at 5:00AM?

You want it to be clever and spelled correctly?

:idea: Pete--- New contest..... Pick a PodCast listener to do a wake-up call for Kevin and John for their next 7 am breakfast reservation.

:rotfl: Just kidding.

You want it to be clever and spelled correctly?

Aaaaaaawwwwwwww Kevin, be thankful you don't have to deal with European co-workers and clients. I'm in the office at 5AM on a regular basis for conference calls to France and Germany. It's really no big deal. But then again, I have access to good coffee, not burnt Nescafe swill.

John, my first reaction to your early morning blog...As the song says - "They paved paradise and put up a parking lot."

"Just thinking about this makes me sad. These unusually shaped trees (that look like giant push-up pops from when I was a kid) with the twinkling lights are iconic “old Disney’ for me. To think they will be removed for parking is a tragedy in my opinion." - John

Oh, that is so sad about the lollipop trees. :(

I assume the Mickey Watch will be gone, too? :sad2:

Let's set the scene here... Pete is up early and forced to eat healthy food, Bob is being followed by the Bawbaratzi, Corey and Julie are probably up this early every day and chipper... and then John and Kevin come to the table... what a meal that must have been.

Only thing that would have made it more special is if the host from Tony's was filling in at Chef Mickey's. :lmao:

Oh, I think that the crazy singing O'Hana lady would have really lent some class to this DISUnplugged Field Trip!

And can I just say to Pete - your blog post regarding the Public Breastfeeding experience was pee-in-your-pants HILARIOUS!

So glad you're all bloggers now!

Just wanted to chime in and say I love the blog!! yay...something else for me to read to get my fix.

Oh, Pete, the breastfeeding description...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks for making me laugh again..and again... and again!

Hey! I want more Podblog !!!!!!!!!!

LOL lets make Bawb say that 5 times fast!!! :rotfl2:

Let's set the scene here... Pete is up early and forced to eat healthy food, Bob is being followed by the Bawbaratzi, Corey and Julie are probably up this early every day and chipper... and then John and Kevin come to the table... what a meal that must have been.

Only thing that would have made it more special is if the host from Tony's was filling in at Chef Mickey's. :lmao:

I've traveled with this group. Let me re-set the scene:

Since misery loves company, Pete assembles his crew bright and early. Corey and Julie arrive yawning and wearing sunglasses in an attempt to pretend its still nightime and they're actually in bed having a bad dream. Kevin's hair is still damp and his Crocs are mismatched. John assumes a faux French accent and is thinking of ways to get even with Webmastere Reginae.

And Bawb is simply Bawb.

'Ezra the Bag Check Prophet'

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Pete, you are hilarious!!! I'm lovin' your blog!!!! and I love that pic of Bob!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter