Hey Pete, Great Blog

I'm lovin' the blog. Pete - your posts are cracking me up. So did you end up getting that beer after Spaceship Earth? Sifting through the halfway house... :lmao:

OMG - just read the latest blog post...Ezra the Bag Check Prophet??!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Pete, you're too funny! Great blog...not that I would expect anything less from this team! You guys rock!

love it!
And I can't wait to see what is in store for the POR review. We stay there all the time, it is our favorite resort. We do request building 14, 15, or 16 though, and have gotten 15 every time. A quick walk through the parking lot and we are at the main bus stop and the main building. My DS's say the trundle bed is really comfy, in fact they fight over who gets to sleep there, so we rotate nights. I did sleep on it one night with DD and it was very comfortable for a short person, I'm 5'1".

I will be sad when DD turns 3 and we can no longer stay there, but then we will be moving on to bigger and better things, Animal Kingdom Villas!

It is quickly becoming the highlight of my day!!!

Blog on Pete...blog on!!!

BTW: Loved photo of Bawb. :thumbsup2

This has been one rough week for me. Between being stuck in a 3-day training course and now having to do employee performance reviews, I cannot wait for tomorrow. This Blog and coffee have kept me from swinging from the ceiling. Ezra, the Bag Check Prophet! OMG!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: As some one who works in the pharmaceutical industry, your comeback was priceless Pete.

I would have loved to have been in Chef Mickey's yesterday. I guess we'll all be doing the Character Breakfast on the cruise. Right?

Bawb - love the picture.

Thanks guys, you have no idea.

Pete you are so killing me here! Bawb and Mickey- what a caption, even his face shows a "uh oh" sorta look! just having fun, is a nice pic Bawb!!!

If Disney is going to start hiring like the carnivals, well I will have to draw the line :scared1:

As far as the bag checker... that would of freaked me out, I so do not like that kinda stuff. :sad2:

Now Pete.. are you even reading this thread?

because

I

am

just

making

sure

Kevin didn't really “Kill Pete in his sleep” :rotfl2:

Hey MenashaCorp... JINKS!!!! you owe me a coke!!!!! see our post times- (exact same) :goodvibes

The bag checker started telling me that if I just asked God every morning to heal me that I could stop taking medication.

I was polite and told her that God answered my prayers by sending me good doctors and even better medication. Can you say NUT JOB!

Katie Holmes is working at EPCOT? Who knew? :rotfl:

Pete you are so killing me here! Bawb and Mickey- what a caption, even his face shows a "uh oh" sorta look! just having fun, is a nice pic Bawb!!!

If Disney is going to start hiring like the carnivals, well I will have to draw the line :scared1:

As far as the bag checker... that would of freaked me out, I so do not like that kinda stuff. :sad2:

I am SOOO with you on the bag checker thing! Pete, you were very nice, and diplomatic. I fear I wouldn't have been the same. Figured if they brought it up, they're going to get an earful...then I would have gotten a manager over there. (This is one reason my family doesn't like to go anywhere with me, I think)

As far as the "beer" thing...I'll bet the CM was a DISer, recognized you, and just blurted it out. Either that, or you were looking particularly hot that day, Pete....:lovestruc

The bag checker started telling me that if I just asked God every morning to heal me that I could stop taking medication.

Glad she was a bag checker and not a finger scanner... she may have cloned you if she was

Lovin' the blog - the best part is the sarcasm - Pete and the gang crack me up!!!! It's great to have something in between the podcasts to keep us smiling and laughing! As I was reading some of the blog out loud to my husband (and having a hard time getting through it because I was cracking up) I just kept telling him how much I couldn't wait to cruise with the Podcast crew - god they are so much fun!

The blog is a great idea- really keeps us up to date, especially those that can't make it to the forums very much. Is there a way to sign up to be notified when the blog is updated?

Thanks for all the great information

Pete got lucky with the bag checker. At least he could leave. I've been stuck beside someone like this on an airplane. Not only was I prayed over (a stare stopped the laying on of hands), she also looked after praying the plane up and down.

I just finished reading all the current blogs. They are hilarious . . . Pete, John and Corey have a great writing style. :thumbsup2 And I agree with you Corey, I think POR is the best Moderate - hands down. :cloud9:

Corey,
Those shots of POR are beautiful! Did you take Will on the carriage ride and to see Bob Jackson, or was it more of a date night for Julie and you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter