Hey Pete, Great Blog

Corey,
Those shots of POR are beautiful! Did you take Will on the carriage ride and to see Bob Jackson, or was it more of a date night for Julie and you?

Thanks! It’s really not hard to make this resort look nice - photo ops are everywhere.

Will actually left before our carriage ride to finish up some house hunting (he might even have a guest room for his future MIL ;) ). The carriage ride was more of a date thing for us anyway. We’ve wanted to do it for some time now and this was the perfect opportunity.

Will actually left before our carriage ride to finish up some house hunting (he might even have a guest room for his future MIL ;) ).

Guest Room? Guest cistern is more like it! You know what they say about paybacks Mindy.............

Corey, you photos are stunning.

Pete, you are truly killing me with this blog! The description of the drunk lady :lmao: gee thanks for the visual :scared1:

Glad your back home and with Walter and have a great time on the cruise! Cant wait till Tuesday!

Corey- Those are great pictures of POR. For some reason, I've never been all that interested in the resort. Maybe it was the description or reviews I heard, but seeing your pictures made me want to rethink that. It looked beautiful! Thanks for posting.

Pete!!! I loved your latest blog!!!!! :goodvibes

Esp about the drunk conventioneer, I knew EXACTLY what you were talking about, after working on the New York Stock Exchange for over 8 years were the ratio is 300 guys to every 1 girl (not an exact estimate but pretty close ;) )
Some woman just dont seem to get it, you are not pretty or desirable its simpy just lack of options!!! you story was so dead on and honest it had me rolling :rotfl: ...thanks for making me laugh first thing in the morning.

Pete, great blog entries, I love the fact you guys can really let loose and tell it like it is - that cinnamon bun looked outrageous, who can blame you for having some?

:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: OMG I laughed so hard Pete. You are too funny!! You have a real gift for describing these moments. I felt like I was there!!!:rotfl: I'm still laughing!

Thanks!

LOVING the blogs!

Ok...tech help needed...is there a way to subscribe (I see the RSS thingy) or do I have to just check the page daily???

PeteMeds.jpg

:banana:

--DB

LOVING the blogs!

Ok...tech help needed...is there a way to subscribe (I see the RSS thingy) or do I have to just check the page daily???
There are multiple ways to subscribe to an RSS feed. What OS (Mac, Windows, ...) and web browser are you using?

So when Joseph came to his brothers, they stripped him of his robe--the richly ornamented robe he was wearing-- and they took him and threw him into the cistern. Now the cistern was empty; there was no water in it. -Gen. 37, v23-24

I kind of wonder if Will has a many-colored coat or robe...

Better start learning Egyptian, Will....;)

Sorry - Hijack over. pirate: Back to the blog. Now the "lips" comment is gone and a "warts" one is in its' place! That lady really had a lot to say!!! :lmao: I overheard a similar conversation once, but details will have to wait till the cruise...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter