I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone done a Suntrust checking bonus? DoC is reporting one that is valid for my state and looks like an ally push works fine. Didn’t know if there were any issues actually getting the bonus.
I'm working on it now. I've done two pushes from C1 but when I check my offer status it still is not showing I've completed the offer.

Has anyone had Amex say no retention offer then call back and have one? DH called the other day and was told no offer. Trying to justify the $450 fee

Yes. DH was told there was nothing available for his plat, but that he should probably check back in a week or two to see if that changed. A week later they gave him 50K MRs with no spend. So definitely check again.

I'm with you. We're in the middle of Patriots territory, but I don't pay attention, have no interest... Lucky for me, DH doesn't care either.

Wow! Someone's whose enthusiasm for this stuff matches my own! :rotfl: I'm lucky because DH feels the same way.

I've had such a spendy weekend, good god.

We bought a new couch for the basement and two rugs. And I just booked a tour on Viator "Old San Juan and Bacardi Factory" for fun before the Disney cruise next month. Of course there was no new MSR to fulfill. :rolleyes2 Furniture is so expensive. #AdultingSucks

I am sad because DH will be gone on business all next and I will be lonely. I will be relying on your guys to keep me company.

The one I did required two $3000 "direct deposits." I'm hoping the tracker is lagging.

This one is also direct deposit, but it looks like there are a lot of DPs of Ally working. Going to sign me and DH up for an account to try it.

I've had such a spendy weekend, good god.

We bought a new couch for the basement and two rugs. And I just booked a tour on Viator "Old San Juan and Bacardi Factory" for fun before the Disney cruise next month. Of course there was no new MSR to fulfill. :rolleyes2 Furniture is so expensive. #AdultingSucks

I am sad because DH will be gone on business all next and I will be lonely. I will be relying on your guys to keep me company.

My DH travels every week for the rest of the month after this week. His work schedule is crazy for this year already, and I know there will be many more last minute trips in there too. At least he’ll be earning us some points!

If anyone has used CSR trip interruption due to illness can you send me a PM? Thanks!!

Sigh. All good things must come to an end... Today is the last day of my 3.5 weeks off of work. Its going to be SOO hard to go back tomorrow. Can't say it has not crossed my mind a few times to take this week off too...

On another note, STILL $9 shy on my SW Performance Biz card with now over $400 in pending charges. I guess SAMs is never going to finalize the three Disney GC charges from a week ago so put the electric bill on it yesterday morning in hopes that will actually post.
I need to finally get motivated tomorrow too... back to $0 with a big sales goal. Feels like I’ve been off for 4+ months 🤣

My friend was trying to get us to join her in upper MI for a ski trip and I was thinking the same way. 15hr driving, some along Lake Erie, in Dec? No thanks.
MI. UP gets a ridiculous amount of snow. No thanks is right.
I am so happy right now 🏈
DS is a Packers fan. He was so upset last weekend when the Packers played because the game was blacked out in Chicago since the Bears were playing in a game that didn’t matter. Today he is rooting for Vikings because he thinks that will make it easier for the Packers down the road. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Personally I’m glad to see the Pats lose and give some other teams a chance plus I’m not a Brady fan. If he retires, I won’t be crying.
I don’t watch NFL so I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Now if this was in the NFL, I’d consider watching:
View attachment 462641
That’s at halftime. 😉

Yes. DH was told there was nothing available for his plat, but that he should probably check back in a week or two to see if that changed. A week later they gave him 50K MRs with no spend. So definitely check again.

Wow! Someone's whose enthusiasm for this stuff matches my own! :rotfl: I'm lucky because DH feels the same way.
It’s so funny that DH is sooo not a sports guy. DS lives and breathes sports. OTOH my BIL is a pretty big sports fan and even played minor league baseball and has a son who totally hates sports. My nieces are sporty but it doesn’t extend beyond playing sports. They won’t watch with their dad. I grew up with a sport loving dad who had 2 daughters/0 sons so some of it rubbed off on me. I taught DS about football, hockey and soccer but now he is obsessed and quotes me stats and plays and predictions and I’m like huh.
Has anyone seen spies in disguise?
Nope but the previews look funny.
Looks cute, hope so. I committed to taking DS and nephew next weekend

This one is also direct deposit, but it looks like there are a lot of DPs of Ally working. Going to sign me and DH up for an account to try it.

My DH travels every week for the rest of the month after this week. His work schedule is crazy for this year already, and I know there will be many more last minute trips in there too. At least he’ll be earning us some points!

Yes the points are the upside. DH will be charging everything to the CSP. Of course he's staying at a Kalahari and that helps no one.
I'm just going to say it: I think conferences are a waste of time and a money grab.

There, I said it. I feel better, lol. I'm a professional woman who DESPISES conferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter